Pages:
Author

Topic: bitminer.io real or scam? - page 6. (Read 182775 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 20, 2017, 08:56:52 AM
Scam. I tried to withdraw many months ago and i never received the amount ...

Then you are not the only one haha.
He should be congratulated. It's thanks to people like him, who send money to these scammers without reading more about their businesses or asking on forums, these sites keep coming back under different names. Greed at its finest.
Totally agree with you. People which are new in the 'BTCworld' think that they can get it without doing something for it.
Unfortunately, it isn't. But the thing is that almost all the newcomers will still invest their money in it until they realize themselves that they made a big mistake. And that it is actually harder than it sounds.
Doing research on the internet as you already said by yourself will help them to avoid these sites.
I think that we've all been through that time but some people will not learn it at all haha.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 19, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

He should be congratulated. It's thanks to people like him, who send money to these scammers without reading more about their businesses or asking on forums, these sites keep coming back under different names. Greed at its finest.
May 19, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

Activity: 137
May 19, 2017, 01:33:41 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 09, 2017, 03:17:53 AM
It looks too good to be truth.
Pay rates are very high, referral commission is too high and i believe it's ponzi.

Yes, it is a big ponzi scam!!
Most of their victims were newbies, because they can see a big amount of bitcoin just for simple tasks.
I was victim of this before, I wasted too much time for this, and it was kinda hell when I tried to withdraw then nothings happen because I almost had 0.5 btc on that but it turns me into this, that its just a ponzi site.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 09, 2017, 02:03:01 AM
just report that site to google and ask them to ban it
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 08, 2017, 07:51:35 AM
Its a ponzi site!
I used to be in that site before when I was newbie in bitcoin world, it seems they give good amount of bitcoin for just simple task, yet it surprised me when I withdraw there was just pending transactions in my account.
For sure there were many people here who was once victim of this ponzi site.
May 07, 2017, 09:52:28 AM
Pay rates are very high, referral commission is too high and i believe it's ponzi.

Well it is, you will not be paid out unless you invest in one of their plans.
And even then there is a chance that you will not be paid out.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
May 07, 2017, 08:37:10 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 07, 2017, 05:21:58 AM
majority cloud mining site only hyip scheme ponzy
only few site is real mining
so if your join in cloud mining your must ready lost money
because not only one people to know cloud mining site is true real mining or not
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

Yes it is a Ponzi scam for sure I upgraded and have like 7 pending withdraws that was months ago they haven't paid a dime stay far away from this piece of crap site!! If you want cloud mining eobot is legit I've withdrawn several times and received payout
Activity: 364
April 28, 2017, 12:27:46 PM
The main problem is that there are still loads of ads from bitminer.io on various PTC sites and faucets, and people who are not warned that the site is scam is going to check and see what it is going on and maybe even invest because the concept itself is very tempting
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 12, 2017, 04:29:46 PM
Bitminer.io is a longtime cloud mining scam sites. Don't ever tried it you will just lost all your money if you deposited. I have an expreince in bitminer.io first you need to upgrade in V1.1 before you can withdraw but its just 1time in a whole year. And the your next withdraw would be pending for a long time
People should avoid any type of cloud mining since you'll get to lose anyway. In most cases people remain silent because they get paid, but it's just their own money that they get paid with.

You might be in a lucky spot if you end up getting back like 50-60% of your initial investment before the service in question just runs with people's money, or they terminate your contracts.
Most cloud mining sites are just the same as any Ponzi investment site that promises an instant double or triple of what you've invested in just a certain span of time.
Actually luck isn't included in this kind of schemes because they mostly pays on the first to second weeks they site launch just to attract people on investing but then ending up in scamming people who latter invested.
In some cases certain schemes can run for a very long time, which indeed all depends on how much fresh capital flows into their "service".

If you look at PB Mining, they had quite a long running "service" that kept paying people as they were gaining enough fresh capital to pay out people.

In cloud mining one thing is certain nowadays, and that's that you won't see anything back of your initial investment. But still people are looking to invest their precious coins into this rubbish. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
April 12, 2017, 10:33:03 AM
Bitminer.io is a longtime cloud mining scam sites. Don't ever tried it you will just lost all your money if you deposited. I have an expreince in bitminer.io first you need to upgrade in V1.1 before you can withdraw but its just 1time in a whole year. And the your next withdraw would be pending for a long time
People should avoid any type of cloud mining since you'll get to lose anyway. In most cases people remain silent because they get paid, but it's just their own money that they get paid with.

You might be in a lucky spot if you end up getting back like 50-60% of your initial investment before the service in question just runs with people's money, or they terminate your contracts.
Most cloud mining sites are just the same as any Ponzi investment site that promises an instant double or triple of what you've invested in just a certain span of time.
Actually luck isn't included in this kind of schemes because they mostly pays on the first to second weeks they site launch just to attract people on investing but then ending up in scamming people who latter invested.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 12, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 12, 2017, 03:21:44 AM
This is funny website trapping people
Bitminer.io is a scam

Dear BitcoinTalk Users,

Tell us your story and bring proofs about how Worst Scammed you have been and we will reward you with BTC!
If sounds good follow the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bussybuddyads-is-rewarding-once-a-month-the-worst-scammed-bitcointalk-user-1864906

Regards,
Activity: 448
April 12, 2017, 12:39:09 AM
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
April 11, 2017, 11:15:35 PM
This is funny website trapping people
Bitminer.io is a scam
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 11, 2017, 06:00:27 PM
I have tried bitminer.io site but it is a scam.  Sad

Easy money and best ROI like overnight is scam, people are wasting to much time with scams because they love to be scammed!

Someone was scammed here with 12$ so be careful guys, is not working to invest 12$ and to get in 30 days 12 BTC....
Activity: 980
Merit: 280
April 11, 2017, 10:23:44 AM
I have tried bitminer.io site but it is a scam.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: