Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitPool] Mesh networks to bypass ISPs - page 5. (Read 5096 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
June 26, 2014, 05:31:46 AM
google wifi drones Cheesy

The company that spies on us for the government.

i meant the concept of flying wifi routers buzzing around the skies of a town. (not specifically requesting them to be google owned)

Ahh, that would actually work. I've done some simulations on those. That and blimps which would probably be easier to keep in the sky.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
June 26, 2014, 05:27:48 AM

i meant the concept of flying wifi routers buzzing around the skies of a town. (not specifically requesting them to be google owned)
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
June 26, 2014, 05:15:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
June 26, 2014, 05:08:15 AM
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
June 26, 2014, 05:05:56 AM
The Internet is going from a fairly decentralized network to more centralized and more susceptible to control.

With Bitcoin we can come up with a great way to use mesh networks to create an alternative network and have nodes funded with bitcoins.

Something like a wireless node you can set it up and with the possible incentive of being paid in bitcoins when people access it.

We need to work on a cheap wireless relay node, preferably something that can be solar powered that could become like mining where people will want to put up as many of these things as possible to get a return on their investment. It could be used with maidsafe, each node could be a bitcoin node, etc.

I've set up a pool here for those interested in helping to work toward this here:

http://www.bitpools.com/?Solar%20Wireless%20Relay

As time goes on I believe this will be necessary to keep Bitcoin going unhampered and will allow us to keep a step ahead of the control of the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: