Pages:
Author

Topic: BitPorium - Custom mining rigs - Components - - page 2. (Read 17389 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
interesting idea i will watching this in the future for some components or even a new mining rig ...
thanks for this store ...
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
happens dude. everyone understands why you have taken your site offline. Most of us would of done the same thing. It's still a well done for providing this service to the Bitcoin community. the more traders the better IMO

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Store is reopened! Im not gonna wait for MtGox to clean up their act! There are other places I can manage to do things! Store is opened again! Sorry for closing down!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
mtgox is wrong with the shop. lots of funds tied up right now. i am planning on never being stuck with mtgox in the future. once things clear up the store will be back up. hopefully in 12 hours or sooner.

Good! Because I was relieved to find somewhere to spend BTC on something I have use for!
Activity: 700
So, I see that the store is "closed until further notice"! Is my order still going to be filled?
Yes... Your order will be filled! All orders that got payed before I put that message will be filled. Don't worry about anything if your order is status Payment Received or above!

Yeah what's wrong with the shop?
mtgox is wrong with the shop. lots of funds tied up right now. i am planning on never being stuck with mtgox in the future. once things clear up the store will be back up. hopefully in 12 hours or sooner.

Ah, ok Smiley
So, I see that the store is "closed until further notice"! Is my order still going to be filled?
Yes... Your order will be filled! All orders that got payed before I put that message will be filled. Don't worry about anything if your order is status Payment Received or above!

Activity: 700

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Cool! Thanks much!
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
are you ever planning on bringing the paypal transfers back? I was so happy to see you offered that.
I really want to offer it but paypal is giving me greif. They shut me down because of "suspicious activity". It may be back in the future.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
are you ever planning on bringing the paypal transfers back? I was so happy to see you offered that.
I just had another look through the store, You are going to break my wallet! 2600k, Ripjaws, SSD! Man, I'm going to have to get my other rig going to keep up! Cheesy
I hope it doesn't break! I don't mind denting it though! More products to be added!
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
I just had another look through the store, You are going to break my wallet! 2600k, Ripjaws, SSD! Man, I'm going to have to get my other rig going to keep up! Cheesy
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
that sounds good!!!
going to check your store more often now to see the new products, already saw alot of new cpu's.
hey there, if you cant decide which ssd to put in the shop, go for " OCZ Agility 3 60GB " (the one i want to buy ofc)!!!  Grin

sooo many nice products, but i have soo few coins, i got my slave to work more cuz i want buy  alot!
I have added that one to the store. My supplier has them! More to come, I received a huge DB of products and i am manually entering the products I think will best serve my customers. More to come over the weekend when packages stop arriving! Keeping track of inventory has been a little trickier than I thought but I have a new system in place. Works well, Expect to see many more products pop up in bunches!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
hey there, if you cant decide which ssd to put in the shop, go for " OCZ Agility 3 60GB " (the one i want to buy ofc)!!!  Grin

sooo many nice products, but i have soo few coins, i got my slave to work more cuz i want buy  alot!
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Thanks! I just sent a message to your contact@sales. Hopefully it won't be a problem!
Just ordered the Corsair TX850! Can't wait for my first BTC purchase to arive! Grin
I can't wait to ship it out! Which, from the looks of it, Should be Monday!
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Just ordered the Corsair TX850! Can't wait for my first BTC purchase to arive! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: