Pages:
Author

Topic: BitPorium - Custom mining rigs - Components - - page 6. (Read 17389 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Bump! More products!
Bump, Added some more products!
Activity: 700
hmmm, that sounds very wrong. I will look into it and let you know, there is no way that can be right.

I see it was an international shipment.  UPS is notorious for being expensive when going international. Send me an email at [email protected] so I can give you the price for shipping.

Also, it says "You may want to add some instructions for using the shopping cart here. (defined in includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php)" on the cart page Tongue
hmmm, that sounds very wrong. I will look into it and let you know, there is no way that can be right.

I see it was an international shipment.  UPS is notorious for being expensive when going international. Send me an email at [email protected] so I can give you the price for shipping.
Activity: 700
Went to buy 2 of your 5830's, said it would cost 15btc to ship internationally? that's bullshit if it's right..
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
GLHF, BTW your title is misspelled
BTC to PayPal! Check it out here!
Bump
Bump
new items
intl shipping
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey Nice site!

If you ever need help and any contacts i have over 20 Plus suppliers for new and refurbished products.
Robert

Intel Sandy Bridge Components added
Hello,
BitPorium is a store for the miner who needs mining rigs delivered to their door ready to work. No need to worry about setting up or overclocking you systems. No need to think about cable management or air flow. BitPorium takes care of that for you.
Products available:
Computer systems
Video Cards
Power Supplies
CPU
Memory
Motherboard

All systems we build go through rigorous testing to ensure reliability. All systems are made to order, just for you.
Check out BitPorium today.
New items added. International shipping available, International shipping now automated: No need to ask for quotes anymore! Try it out today!

Notice,
BitPorium is owned and operated by BitCoinWebHost.

https://www.bitporium.com
Please, For security reasons only use secure connection while visiting the site! It will benefit both you and me!
Pages:
Jump to: