Pages:
Author

Topic: BitPorium - Custom mining rigs - Components - - page 5. (Read 17389 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
bump

Not yet, Usually 3-5 Business days, It has been 0. It's 5:36AM Monday morning right now, It should ship out No later than Friday, But I expect to ship it out sooner, My inventory shipment arrives today. If all goes well today, I should ship it out Today or Tomorrow!

hehe, I was only joking. Your up a bit early? haha
I'm a night owl. I am rarely awake during the day. My usual schedule is 4PM - 8AM. I really wish I could Be a day person, But all my life i have found it easier to be awake all night then it is to be awake all day, Maybe it has something to do with my light sensitivity.

Part vampire?
Not exactly, It's my eyes. Light hurts me. So much that I can hear my pulse
Activity: 700

Not yet, Usually 3-5 Business days, It has been 0. It's 5:36AM Monday morning right now, It should ship out No later than Friday, But I expect to ship it out sooner, My inventory shipment arrives today. If all goes well today, I should ship it out Today or Tomorrow!

I'm a night owl. I am rarely awake during the day. My usual schedule is 4PM - 8AM. I really wish I could Be a day person, But all my life i have found it easier to be awake all night then it is to be awake all day, Maybe it has something to do with my light sensitivity.

Part vampire?

bump
PayPal service will return soon!
About btc to paypal, how are you going to prevent paypal closing down your account for trading bitcoin, like it happened to Coinpal? Are you trading carrots?
It turns out that my living expenses are high. Each transaction is like I owe you money. Like I am buying things off you.
Edit: Let me be a little clearer.
I send payments as personal transactions right now. I might switch off to making purchases. I also do not mention the service. EVER! No references to anything. I add a little message to each to make it look like a regular transaction to a friend. I am in the process of getting more paypal accounts as to spread the transactions around.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
About btc to paypal, how are you going to prevent paypal closing down your account for trading bitcoin, like it happened to Coinpal? Are you trading carrots?
Bump!
Hi,

For BTC>Paypal, can you clarify on how the fees work? For example, it says you charge $100.90 for a $100 transfer. Is that $0.90 calculated in the BTC amount (currently +5.51 BTC at time of writing)?

Thanks!
Hello, what it means is that, whatever $100.90 is equal to in BTC thats what it charges.
Example
1BTC = 10 USD
Charge for $100.90 is 10.09 BTC

My site is set up to grab prices from various places, Average them and that becomes the price. I store prices in USD and you see prices after they go through a multiplier.
That formula works like this.
1 / BTCtoUSD = multiplier
Example
1 / 10 = 0.1(multiplier)
100.90 * Multiplier(0.1) = 10.09

Hope that clears thing up!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,

For BTC>Paypal, can you clarify on how the fees work? For example, it says you charge $100.90 for a $100 transfer. Is that $0.90 calculated in the BTC amount (currently +5.51 BTC at time of writing)?

Thanks!
Update:
Date of Birth, Phone number, Fax Number, Telephone number no longer required for signup!
Also, for those who have signed up before, Your Date of Birth was never recorded in our database and I have removed all information that is no longer required form your account. You can edit you account details at any time if you wish!

Notice: Some International shipments require a telephone number, If that is the case you will be notified.

We understand your privacy concerns and would like it know that we care deeply about them also. As always we will never give out that information to anyone.

Thank you for reconsidering that!  Payment sent!  I'm not exactly a xenophobe about my info, it's just that such things like DoB are normally not a part of such transactions, kind of set off a wierd red flag  Smiley

If all goes to plan I'll be certainly purchasing more hardware from you!
I know exactly how you feel. I don't want to have to give out extra information either. I am still working on perfecting the site to make it smoother. Any suggestions are always invited!
Activity: 131
Update:
Date of Birth, Phone number, Fax Number, Telephone number no longer required for signup!
Also, for those who have signed up before, Your Date of Birth was never recorded in our database and I have removed all information that is no longer required form your account. You can edit you account details at any time if you wish!

Notice: Some International shipments require a telephone number, If that is the case you will be notified.

We understand your privacy concerns and would like it know that we care deeply about them also. As always we will never give out that information to anyone.

Thank you for reconsidering that!  Payment sent!  I'm not exactly a xenophobe about my info, it's just that such things like DoB are normally not a part of such transactions, kind of set off a wierd red flag  Smiley

If all goes to plan I'll be certainly purchasing more hardware from you!
Update:

I'd like to purchase a 5830 from you but the information requested for shipping details seems a bit over-the-top.  (date of birth, phone, etc, newegg doesnt even know that about me)
I am in the process of removing all that as a requirement. Give me a few minutes, I thought I  had changed that already. I will update when done!
Activity: 131
I'd like to purchase a 5830 from you but the information requested for shipping details seems a bit over-the-top.  (date of birth, phone, etc, newegg doesnt even know that about me)
Bought 2 of the 5830's, transaction went smoothly (apart from a couple of hiccups that are now fixed), going to buy that 850w psu when my gpu's arrive Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: