Pages:
Author

Topic: BitPorium - Custom mining rigs - Components - - page 4. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
bump! Radeon 5830 back in stock!
Activity: 700
Got my GPUs today! Massive thanks Smiley Will be buying again!

Bump
Bump
I bought a product from this site and received it successfully.  Very well packaged (box was open, nothing missing etc, so im assuming it was for testing)  Thanks for a great transaction.  Site operator is very communicative (slight issue from the surge of demand, but remedied and was very up front about it).  I will certainly buy more in the future.

So, 10/10  Smiley
Thanks for the feedback. Theres actually a very funny story behind the box having a seal broken. It was the last one my supplier had and I literally took it out of one of his techs, He broke the seal to open it up and install in a pc they were building. Thats when I grabbed it. I'm happy you I got that one for you in time!
Thanks for the feedback!
I bought a product from this site and received it successfully.  Very well packaged (box was open, nothing missing etc, so im assuming it was for testing)  Thanks for a great transaction.  Site operator is very communicative (slight issue from the surge of demand, but remedied and was very up front about it).  I will certainly buy more in the future.

So, 10/10  Smiley

Nice, should get my gpu's in a couple of days, can't wait Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

So, 10/10  Smiley
bump
Would it be possible for you to tag the package as a "gift"? Grin ordering something from the US is such a pain in the ass here in Sweden!

From Sweden here as well, how did the purchase go down? ( assuming that you did buy something )

Nothing purchased yet, I don't have enough BTC to buy everything I want yet so I'm saving up for now, if I do buy something I'll let you know how it turns out! Smiley
Thanks. I could use the feedback.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Would it be possible for you to tag the package as a "gift"? Grin ordering something from the US is such a pain in the ass here in Sweden!

From Sweden here as well, how did the purchase go down? ( assuming that you did buy something )

Nothing purchased yet, I don't have enough BTC to buy everything I want yet so I'm saving up for now, if I do buy something I'll let you know how it turns out! Smiley

If your interested in something, go ahead and order, you'll see I'm a nice buy.
Activity: 1

Not an issue, But you accept all risk at that point, If there is any, Never shipped to your part of the world. Just put that in the comment section during checkout!
Activity: 34

Can't wait to get them Cheesy At this rate i'll be ordering most of my gaming machine from you Tongue
Sounds good!

Can't wait to get them Cheesy At this rate i'll be ordering most of my gaming machine from you Tongue
bump

Got any idea when you'll be shipping mine out?
bump
The amount of demand I have received is insane. I really appreciate it all. Unfortunately because of this new orders for ming rigs will take a little longer than usual to ship out. Orders placed today should ship out by 6/28. Thanks for understanding!
Hello,
BitPorium is a store for the miner who needs mining rigs delivered to their door ready to work. No need to worry about setting up or overclocking you systems. No need to think about cable management or air flow. BitPorium takes care of that for you.
Products available:
Computer systems
Video Cards
Power Supplies
CPU
Memory
Motherboard
Due to the amount of people who have used the PayPal service, We have depleted our reserve. We will be back in operation soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Convert your BTC to PayPal! Click Here!. Only $0.90 per transaction!
All systems we build go through rigorous testing to ensure reliability. All systems are made to order, just for you.
Check out BitPorium today.
New items added. International shipping available, use contact form for a quote before purchase.

Notice,
BitPorium is owned and operated by BitCoinWebHost.

http://www.bitporium.com
Pages:
Jump to: