Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShares PTS (formerly ProtoShares) Mandatory Upgrade & Snapshot Announcement - page 64. (Read 218419 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Bitcoin text all over the wallet, UPnP not enabled (at least not on WinXP 32-bit), difficulty ridiculously low (instamining). Goodbye!

Oh yes, the difficulty is so low, its amazing how many I instamined alrady! I have been instamining since the start for  the last 10 hours with a i7 and 8 GB ram....and got a wooping 0 blocks!
LOL, or were you joking with that?

Same here, have been mining since 2 hours after start and still waiting. Can only run 1 thread as it uses a lot of memory.
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
Linux packages for Debian + openSUSE available at

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:p_conrad:coins/protoshares

Donations welcome: PgWDkU47UdkJ98udjavwEwimAzgLuuBc1h
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Second block - just an old iMac i3

Am I so lucky?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
yea feels like this coin is rigged from the start, no block
Rigged how so?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
yea feels like this coin is rigged from the start, no block
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin text all over the wallet, UPnP not enabled (at least not on WinXP 32-bit), difficulty ridiculously low (instamining). Goodbye!

Oh yes, the difficulty is so low, its amazing how many I instamined alrady! I have been instamining since the start for  the last 10 hours with a i7 and 8 GB ram....and got a wooping 0 blocks!

dont have any luck either, seems some bots/cloudminers are around. was hoping for some nice, not easy abuseable cpu-coin Sad
legendary

Post your address here.
legendary
I got 12 blocks last time I checked. I posted a guide on this forum on exactly what I'm doing.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
I don't understand who is getting all the blocks??
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
finaly the first block after one day of mining Cheesy
Activity: 695

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Botnets on it already  Roll Eyes
Because of that, the price for PTS will be low and there is no sense mine it.
All CPU coins designed for botnet owners and IT Admins.

A few hours ago this coin was botnet and admin resistent...oO?

And yes, it's pretty easy to copy the full qt on every client (you neither need qt nor any installation) but i won't go into details, this is not the place for any criminal activities and that's what this is about - no admin will ever have the okay from above to run something on every client.
Oh, thats crazy to copy client on every client. It's better to copy there "jhPrimeMiner" and make it invisible. Set and forget. And no permissions are needed.

You don't know the price yet. You spend more than receive Wink
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Botnets on it already  Roll Eyes

A few hours ago this coin was botnet and admin resistent...oO?

And yes, it's pretty easy to copy the full qt on every client (you neither need qt nor any installation) but i won't go into details, this is not the place for any criminal activities and that's what this is about - no admin will ever have the okay from above to run something on every client.
legendary
Why is it so hard to get a single block..
If you want to get some good blocks just grab some Digital Ocean servers. You can get up to 24 cores with 96 GB ram(best of all they rent by the hour). If you signed up just send me a PM, and I'll send you my autosetup script.
Activity: 695
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BitCoin
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Pages:
Jump to: