Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 25. (Read 74795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
When I click show files for 0.9.9 to 1.0.0 I get a new page with a shit on of stuff and not something showing like the few updated pages I expected to see.

If what shows now on the new page is what was updated then I'm sure as shit to lose every custom edit ever made lol.
Well that's because there's a lot of code changes between 0.9.9 and 1.0.0. The page with all the stuff is still listing which files need to be updated, it just contains more information. The column you want to focus on is the "Comparison result" column. If it says "Text files are different" or "Binary files are different" then you need to update the corresponding file. If it says "Left only" that means the corresponding file is new to 1.0.0 and "Right only" means the file only exists in 0.9.9 and has been removed from 1.0.0.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
When I click show files for 0.9.9 to 1.0.0 I get a new page with a shit on of stuff and not something showing like the few updated pages I expected to see.

If what shows now on the new page is what was updated then I'm sure as shit to lose every custom edit ever made lol.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Please help, when i try to export my bitcoin keys it shows:

1,"14n2BiJxxxxtQSB51mfgbwVMU988UHvZbS","*** Invalid Ciphertext ***"

Private / Public keys should be fine.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
good job buddy, im thinking to make a store for my forum, might use this one
Good to hear! If you have any questions I'm always around.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
good job buddy, im thinking to make a store for my forum, might use this one
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Good work bitfreak! Gonna do update soon! :-)
Thank you! Might be a while before I release another update but I'm always looking for helpful suggestions about what sorts of features I should include in future releases. Some of the ideas I already have planned for the near and distant future are the following:

- support for discount/coupon codes
- send email to subscribers when item in stock
- user account system (undecided)
- support for other alt coins
- support for other databases
- wider range of translations
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
Good work bitfreak! Gonna do update soon! :-)
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Ok well it looks like RC3 was pretty much bug free so I've released v1.0.0 Final. The only difference between it and RC3 is a few cosmetic changes in the admin area. If you're running anything lower than RC3 I'd highly suggest updating to v1.0.0 Final.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
thanks for the message
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Yes that issue has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
If an item was deactivated that was featured, it doesn't show as active with the other items but it still comes up as a featured item.
Did you ever look at this bitfreak ?
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Ok I just released v1.0.0 RC2, which fixes a small formatting issue in the payment gateway and also fixes a problem with the confirmation email received by buyers after a purchase.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Sorry folks, I had changed the script to generate testnet addresses and forgot to change it back. I just uploaded the correct version but you can also replace line 27 of the lib/bitcoin.lib.php file with the following line to fix the problem:

public static $address_version = "00";

EDIT: also if you tried to purchase BitShop and couldn't try again now.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com
hi
this news is very god Cheesy so want this please answer my Message (now i send to you msg )

tnx
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Good news folks, I have just released BitShop v1.0.0 RC1. It adds support for the coinbase API, adds an alternative 2nd theme, adds support for mBTC and other price formats, comes with an automated install script, has multi-language support, the settings controls have been simplified, the database code has been updated to mysqli, among other things.

RC1 means it's still a release candidate for version 1.0.0 (since it contains many updates since the last version it's going to need a bit of testing before I release the final version of 1.0.0). The coinbase functionality is also going to need some testing as it wasn't created by me and I haven't really tested much of it, but it seems to work from what I can tell.

Existing clients can download the latest release from the client file area. Please report any problems with v1.0.0 in this thread. The price of the script has gone up now that we're at v1.0.0, just like I warned it would. I have also created a new installation tutorial which shows how to install v1.0.0 (video link also available in the client file area).

@tao67: sorry I wasn't around to help with your problem, I was focused on releasing v1.0.0 and another important project that I'm working on so I didn't notice you were posting in this thread. I will try to keep a better eye on this thread in the future.
@tao67
I didn't help you much, however I'm glad to hear you've sorted it out. :-)
Activity: 41
Problem solved, it was my hosting.... Stupid OVh, the task planner is not working. With http://www.cronjobonline.com/, it is working like a charm. Thanks for your help steamgamesbtc.
Activity: 41
Thanks for helping me, I am learning a lot while doing my website with this script.

Now it displays 590 USD for Bitstamp.

What I did :

- I used a task planner to automatically update with mtgox_update.php. I received the logs by e-mail so all is ok for the moment.

- In the config. php file, I changed to : http://api.bitcoincharts.com/v1/markets.json as you said

I contacted the author of the script, and he said to update the SCI file, but didn't say how to do it....

I looked into the file json, it is a very long text, I don't really understand what I have to do.

If a price is displayed, I guess i installed it in the right way, I just can't understand why it is 100$ more than the price it should be..

In the thread, bitfreak seems to have the same problem for a moment i quote you : " PS. I've sent you PM days ago to could you update the price on your site, because it's more than $100 less than should be (based @ btc-e rate, as mentioned on your site)."

In the install.txt file, it is written : also make sure to check out the config.php file and make sure everything is adjusted to work properly.

For a beginner like me, it makes no sense lol

I am becoming mad ^^

@tao67
Look at prices inside *.json file. It seems the file isn't updated. If that's true, I bet you didn't configured the goxgrab module correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: