Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 28. (Read 74795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I went in to the DB to modify a customers order but before I did that, I did it on a test buy of my own. I edited the quantity and the figure for whats owed but even upon a ctrl+f5 refresh of the payment page it still showed the previous info.

Thoughts ?
Not to bother ya but do kinda need help with this... also another suggestion to add to my list above. The ability to easily edit orders in regards to things like quantity and per price.
If you edited the DB directly then it should have worked. The only reason it would is if you edited the wrong fields or didn't edit the DB properly. It sounds like you want to edit the 'Amount' and 'Quantity' fields of the Transactions table. The Amount field is the final order price and the Quantity field is how many were bought (I know the names suck but I can't change them now). So if you divide the Amount by the Quantity you get the original product value. If you just change the Quantity the Amount figure will not change automatically.
Thats just it though, I edited both fields.

Ex.

You buy 1 apple at 0.01, the order payment page reflects this.

I go into the DB and change it to 2 at 0.02, I save it, go back to the payment page and refresh but the original 1 @ 0.01 still shows.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
The script looks very nice. Is there a demo site where we can see and try the admin panel and the buyers panel?
No demo site yet but links to pictures can be found on the first page of this thread (3rd post).
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I went in to the DB to modify a customers order but before I did that, I did it on a test buy of my own. I edited the quantity and the figure for whats owed but even upon a ctrl+f5 refresh of the payment page it still showed the previous info.

Thoughts ?
Not to bother ya but do kinda need help with this... also another suggestion to add to my list above. The ability to easily edit orders in regards to things like quantity and per price.
If you edited the DB directly then it should have worked. The only reason it wouldn't is if you edited the wrong fields or didn't edit the DB properly. It sounds like you want to edit the 'Amount' and 'Quantity' fields of the Transactions table. The Amount field is the final order price and the Quantity field is how many were bought (I know the names suck but I can't change them now). So if you divide the Amount by the Quantity you get the original product value. If you just change the Quantity the Amount figure will not change automatically.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary

Thoughts ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
The script looks very nice. Is there a demo site where we can see and try the admin panel and the buyers panel?
legendary

Thoughts ?
legendary
It seems that Bitcoin SCI was not properly identifying blockchain.info as offline.
To fix it, I changed line 94 of /lib/bit-sci.lib.php from:
Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:
	if ($result === false || !is_numeric($result)) {
So blockchain.info was offline but it was still returning some non-numeric value?
Not sure on returned page but a buyer reported a similar unknown error message.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
SteamBitShop.com
So blockchain.info was offline but it was still returning some non-numeric value?
It returned the HTML of their maintenance message.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
It seems that Bitcoin SCI was not properly identifying blockchain.info as offline.
Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:
legendary
With blockchain.info down, a user reported seeing "An unknown error occured. Please try again later." after filling out order information and clicking the checkout button. The order went through after a few tries.

Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:

Confirmed the "error" a buyer just reported to me... adding patch now.
SteamBitShop.com
With blockchain.info down, a user reported seeing "An unknown error occured. Please try again later." after filling out order information and clicking the checkout button. The order went through after a few tries.

Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:
legendary
Ok, so couple of suggestions I'd like to see in the next release.

1) When viewing categories via admin, if you used an over size image. It resizes fine and looks good on the home page, but you get the big in your face version in admin. What I would like to see in the admin area if the large image resized just like it is on the home page.

2) When viewing the categories tab, everything looks like this: Software Keys (2)

I'd like the see the (?) added to the category "block" on the left side as well.
In addition to these, I'd also like to suggest a testimonial tab where when one is submitted it must first be approved before it is shown. The By line could be what a lot sites use.

By: J. Doe, City State 3/11/14
Got one more for ya...

Haven't had this issue yet but it got me thinking after a buyer wanted to do partial payment to "lock" an order since I told him after 24hrs unconfirmeds / 0 balances orders are deleted.

This is kind of a multi spectrum request...

1) Buyer clicks cancel
2) I as admin have unconfirmeds deleted

Ok, so for whatever reason an unconfirmed transaction is removed be it by a buyer clickin cancel or an admin removing it. I would even pay for this feature...

Would it be possible to have an address checked and if it has a balance of 0.01 or greater the deletion is halted, again like I said be it removal by a buyer clicking cancel or admin removal of unconfirmeds.

Edit: When a user clicks cancel on the page where payments remitted, would it be possible to have a popup that reads the following when Cancel is clicked ?

By cancelling this sale, any coins you've already sent to the payment address will be permanently lost.
Do you wish to proceed ?
legendary
Ok, so couple of suggestions I'd like to see in the next release.

1) When viewing categories via admin, if you used an over size image. It resizes fine and looks good on the home page, but you get the big in your face version in admin. What I would like to see in the admin area if the large image resized just like it is on the home page.

2) When viewing the categories tab, everything looks like this: Software Keys (2)

I'd like the see the (?) added to the category "block" on the left side as well.
In addition to these, I'd also like to suggest a testimonial tab where when one is submitted it must first be approved before it is shown. The By line could be what a lot sites use.

By: J. Doe, City State 3/11/14
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
You can order it from the link I just gave you, the price is also clearly listed there.
legendary
is bitshop script still available and how much for please
www.bitfreak.info/bitshop/
thanks but how much is the script and how can i order
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
legendary
is bitshop script still available and how much for please
SteamBitShop.com
The "get balance" link on order pages in the admin area doesn't seem to be working. It always gives the error message "There was a problem getting the balance."
That's strange, never seen that happen before. Open the inc/admin/orders.inc.php file and replace line 60 to 62 with the following lines of code:

error: function(jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown) {
  console.log(textStatus, errorThrown);
}

Then if you try getting the balance it should log details of the error to the console.
Thanks, I was able to fix it. My domain uses a redirect so I was getting a "No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present" error.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
The "get balance" link on order pages in the admin area doesn't seem to be working. It always gives the error message "There was a problem getting the balance."
That's strange, never seen that happen before. Open the inc/admin/orders.inc.php file and replace line 60 to 62 with the following lines of code:

error: function(jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown) {
  console.log(textStatus, errorThrown);
}

Then if you try getting the balance it should log details of the error to the console.
Pages:
Jump to: