Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 26. (Read 74795 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have the price now, but it is not the good one lol...! So frustrating ! It displays 635 USD for bitstamp

@SteamgamesBtc: Do you have an idea ? It seems to work for everyone except me...
Yes, I read it but I must do something wrong.

I am using an task planner from my webhosting provider (Ovh) because I can't use Cron jobs.

I followed the instructions of the video, but I can't paste the command, just put the location of the script (www/goxgrab/mtgox_update.php) in my case..

Very strange.

I think I will wait the new version, it will be easier because I don't understand why it is not working !

Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@tao67
Did you read 'install.txt'? You have to "install" goxgrab module, which grabs the market prices from API. And try to change to http://api.bitcoincharts.com/v1/markets.json - it works perfect for me.
the code in config.php of goxgrab is :
// include bitshop config
require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/../inc/config.inc.php');

// market data API URL
$market_api_url = 'http://api.bitcoincharts.com/v1/weighted_prices.json';

// market used for price data
$currency_market = 'bitstamp'; // (mtgox, btce, bitstamp, etc)

// path to your GoxGrab directory
$goxgrab_path = "goxgrab/"; // include end slash, no start slash

// name of the local ticker file
$json_file = 'btc_markets.json';

// application version
$app_version = '0.1.4';
?>
Thanks for the answer, I tried but it is not working. No price is displayed..
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@tao67
/goxgrab/config.php
$currency_market = 'bitstamp'; // (mtgox, btce, bitstamp, etc)
Hello, I just bought this script, and it looks really nice.

I just have a problem about the price in bitcoin. It is using the script goxgrab.

I would like to show just the price of Bitstamp but I don't know how to do it.

Which kind of API do I have to use ? This one is working (http://api.bitcoincharts.com/v1/weighted_prices.json) but I don't want weighted price, just the price of Bitstamp or why not BTC-e.

Anyone can help me ? I read in this thread I may replace 'avg' by 'close' but I don't know where exactly..

May thanks

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies is future
Looks good.
Did it launched ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
If an item was deactivated that was featured, it doesn't show as active with the other items but it still comes up as a featured item.
legendary
If you must have a quick fix then you can open inc/admin/editcats.inc.php and replace this line:

$cat_img = (empty($category['Image'])) ? 'None' : "";

With this line:

Thx, not lik I plan on using large images from now on, just didn't want to resize existing ones.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
If you must have a quick fix then you can open inc/admin/editcats.inc.php and replace this line:

With this line:

legendary
for the sake of argument though. What would the "patch" be or this problem ?
The patch would be to resize the images using MS Paint or what ever image editing software you usually use. You could just apply height and width styling to shrink the image in real time but I would highly recommend against it.
I had a feeling that'd be the answer lol... guess I'll live with it, not like I go in to the cat section a lot anyway.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
for the sake of argument though. What would the "patch" be or this problem ?
The patch would be to resize the images using MS Paint or what ever image editing software you usually use. You could just apply height and width styling to shrink the image in real time but I would highly recommend against it.
legendary
Patch worked, Ty.

Now I guess it's just the cat image thing ;-)

Site seems to load ok and they're just images I grabbed from the net... for the sake of argument though. What would the "patch" be or this problem ?
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
When using a large image for an icon, it shows nice as seen in image 2 but it image one (shows previous issue as well) you'll notice the images aren't resized like they are on the main sections of the site.
You shouldn't be using large images for the icons in the first place. You should be using images which have been resized to the size of an icon (eg 20x20 pixels) to make the website load faster.
legendary
Edit: Trying patch now...

-------

Here's an image showing what I mentioned in my last reply and a question about a previous comment that I don't recall if you ever noticed.

When using a large image for an icon, it shows nice as seen in image 2 but it image one (shows previous issue as well) you'll notice the images aren't resized like they are on the main sections of the site. Can you patch this in the next release please and maybe tell me how to patch it now since the large images are mind boggling when using that page, Ty.

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Lol ok... replace that last changed code with this code:
Code:
					$total_cats = count_file_cat(safe_sql_str($category['CatID']));
$sub_cats = get_scats($category['CatID']);

if (!empty($sub_cats) && ($sub_cats != 'N/A')) {  
 while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($sub_cats)) {
if ($row['Active']) {
 $total_cats += count_file_cat(safe_sql_str($row['CatID']));
}
 }
}

echo "               "'>".$img_html.' '.safe_str($category['Name'])." ($total_cats)";
legendary
Sorry I was using mysqli code from a newer version of BitShop.

Change 'mysqli_fetch_assoc' to 'mysql_fetch_assoc'.
Now everything but the cat with childs holding items is 0 if that makes sense lol
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Sorry I was using mysqli code from a newer version of BitShop.

Change 'mysqli_fetch_assoc' to 'mysql_fetch_assoc'.
Pages:
Jump to: