Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 100. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
March 31, 2015, 10:36:06 PM
Dev give some more updates. The price is downward

What we are severely lacking are more gifs and memes to really spike this up
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
March 31, 2015, 10:24:02 PM
Dev give some more updates. The price is downward
Activity: 448
March 31, 2015, 07:05:36 PM
bitstake has actual got use and it can be on open market that why i like
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 31, 2015, 06:45:25 PM
DrMike, why do you hype Bitstake sooooo much. Not saying I don't believe in Bitstake, but you are putting so much effort into hyping it, here, on twitter and on other forums. Makes me a little sceptical. What do you get out of all this work you are doing?

You should meet me. That is how I am about life!
I live it and love it !

As far as what my personality gives me = a successful, exciting career, plenty of $$, hot women, great friends, and I have done things that you cannot imagine in some pretty awesome places... Basically, since you asked about me, I told you...

GLTY

I like the energy. It attracts new investors and keeps the momentum alive.

So yeah it is new, but the approach is totally different and perhaps worth while.

BTC for masses.. maybe in 5 years
Crypto (be it XBS or DASH) for a targetted audience which really need this financial security / freedum.. YES.

Thanks Bitrev. We are in it together. Like yourself, I love crypto. It holds tremendous promise. I grew sick and disgusted by all the failed promises and scams with the 100's of other coins. Even more disgusted by the constant trolling.  The entire community was on the ropes 2 months ago, especially after Paycoin. That took a lot of steam (the last remaining I think) out of Crypto....

Bitstake is doing something that I 100% believe in and will work hard for. They are trying to help the least appreciated and/or loved people in the world (not just in Africa). The Paycoins and such are making more $$ for people with money... but what about the poor? Bitstake is actually trying to help them. When I make money, this is how i like to do it.

So, to the RANDOM day trader that asked why people like myself get so excited about projects like this? It is simple. The more successful Bitstake is = The more people are helped in the world. 99% of the comments on here are about the price. But, I care about changing the world.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
March 31, 2015, 06:42:11 PM
DrMike, why do you hype Bitstake sooooo much. Not saying I don't believe in Bitstake, but you are putting so much effort into hyping it, here, on twitter and on other forums. Makes me a little sceptical. What do you get out of all this work you are doing?

I live it and love it !

As far as what my personality gives me = a successful, exciting career, plenty of $$, hot women, great friends, and I have done things that you cannot imagine in some pretty awesome places... Basically, since you asked about me, I told you...

GLTY

So yeah it is new, but the approach is totally different and perhaps worth while.

Crypto (be it XBS or DASH) for a targetted audience which really need this financial security / freedum.. YES.

Is actually really nice to read hes post, we all know the alt community is a troll land mostly kids trying to get a kick off some altcoins and pick up btc.
i was able to get a few k today on the small dumps hopefully i could get that 1%
Activity: 335
March 31, 2015, 06:33:36 PM

I live it and love it !

GLTY

March 31, 2015, 06:23:11 PM

I live it and love it !

GLTY
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 31, 2015, 06:13:06 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 31, 2015, 06:11:21 PM
haha i have we see
March 31, 2015, 05:44:59 PM
Our promo will cover 16,322 users based on the budget allocated by the CEO.

https://twitter.com/Bitstake/status/582662006848663552

If Bitstake signs up 16,322 users, this could equate to a fairly large sum of Naira being traded for XBS, almost instantly!! Do the math, we're talking about quite a few XBS potentially being off the market!!

Not only that. This is a huge amount of new people being introduced to crypto (XBS)!  Just wait until they see the value of their XBS go up 1000%. Imaigine the buzz that is going got create!

Brilliant marketing and business plan !

If you did not BUY 1% of XBS at these prices = Not Smart!

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2015, 05:34:07 PM

If Bitstake signs up 16,322 users, this could equate to a fairly large sum of Naira being traded for XBS, almost instantly!! Do the math, we're talking about quite a few XBS potentially being off the market!!
Activity: 238
March 31, 2015, 05:20:22 PM
Bitstake will save Nigerians foreign conversion fees on credit cards, bank transfer etc. If you come to Nigeria, your bitcoin still going be values based on the current market of USD/Bitcoin/Naira There is no 1-2.5% foreign rates like other processors plus 10-15% service charges.
March 31, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

legendary
March 31, 2015, 05:10:25 PM
So, this is what it's like when dev team continually delivers.... time, after time, after time!!! Priceless!!
March 31, 2015, 05:07:14 PM

Oh wow, that is BIG news!!  Shocked....... I was not expecting to hear an announcement of that magnitude!! Cool

NICE !! Grin

The quote was taken from his press release. *I will wait 3-4 hours for the CTO to come online if not then the release will be moved to April 1.

Coming up;
New Bitstake site - new design, ripple platform *
Press release from CEO about his future plans for Bitstake.

Thanks
March 31, 2015, 05:02:04 PM

Oh wow, that is BIG news!!  Shocked....... I was not expecting to hear an announcement of that magnitude!! Cool

NICE !! Grin
legendary
March 31, 2015, 04:57:18 PM
Oh wow, that is BIG news!!  Shocked....... I was not expecting to hear an announcement of that magnitude!! Cool
March 31, 2015, 04:53:45 PM
March 31, 2015, 04:49:41 PM
do the results have any affect on xbs?

No/Yes but it slowed things down a bit and the election is the only thing in the news.
Pages:
Jump to: