Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 96. (Read 258814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2015, 04:33:43 AM
Fuck your Prelaunched Bullshit

Reported to the fucking SEC

Fuck you mf asshole! Obviously you want to spoil Easter holidays to as much people as you can!

Have you burned by crypto? Me too, but I don't fight against mill. All the real world is about fooling people and those, who make great things. First one dominates.

Be carefull not to hurt really legitimate coins.

Or... you are just another troll, that want to enter coins at low price!

Why you eat Doged? It's dev intensions are good, but you report them.

I am the TheThreadReporter...

This is my job...

I report you...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ok, do it!

I am honest, versus you!
legendary
April 03, 2015, 04:30:29 AM
This user is currently ignored.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 03, 2015, 04:26:30 AM

Fuck you mf asshole! Obviously you want to spoil Easter holidays to as much people as you can!

Have you burned by crypto? Me too, but I don't fight against mill. All the real world is about fooling people and those, who make great things. First one dominates.

I am the TheThreadReporter...

This is my job...

I report you...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
April 03, 2015, 04:22:29 AM

And your posts with countless gifs are highly stupid. You are so despotic person!!!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 03, 2015, 02:37:07 AM
When is the real launch?
delay 3 or 5 days  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
April 03, 2015, 02:29:56 AM
When is the real launch?
Activity: 686
April 03, 2015, 12:25:10 AM
will your good friends bob and gekko be joining in?

I dont know about gekko, But I been in this bitch since the very very early days..

Bitstake to the moon bra.. Did you not get the memo???

ppl need to check the memo again

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
April 02, 2015, 10:29:18 PM

I dont know about gekko, But I been in this bitch since the very very early days..

Bitstake to the moon bra.. Did you not get the memo???

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 02, 2015, 10:17:45 PM
this coin above pump at this point, technology too good
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 02, 2015, 09:35:18 PM
Activity: 238
April 02, 2015, 06:00:48 PM
A new article will be publish next week, it explains bitcoin & bitstake features.

The announcement will be made once the CEO okay the launch.

Cheers
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 02, 2015, 05:00:25 PM
community grows everyday they know idea
Activity: 669
April 02, 2015, 04:09:37 PM
Great to see the "network weight" and "1000 block stake average" trending in the right direction!! The network is strengthening each day now!!  Cool

The network is showing more and more strengthening on the daily basic, just the having a vision of bitstake having 10,000 wallets on the network would be just wild at that point we would be on a pretty high market cap.

If all factors play right we could see this at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 02, 2015, 11:47:21 AM
Great to see the "network weight" and "1000 block stake average" trending in the right direction!! The network is strengthening each day now!!  Cool

The network is showing more and more strengthening on the daily basic, just the having a vision of bitstake having 10,000 wallets on the network would be just wild at that point we would be on a pretty high market cap.

If all factors play right we could see this at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1206
April 02, 2015, 10:06:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 02, 2015, 09:16:04 AM
Saw this on slack.

Bitstake has hired bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto as lead developer. He will resume work shortly after his return from exile. We look forward working with him. 

GOLD JERRY, GOLD!  Cheesy
April 02, 2015, 09:05:36 AM
Where's the update? It already April 1st

The CEO already said there might be up to 3 days delay.(this has been discussed here on the forum) We already start rolling out the pre campaign for the launch & hired a publication firm to distribute today's press release to news site which will take 5 days to complete.

The launch is for Nigerians and we will not rush because people like you are demanding updates every few hours.

The support team is posting updates on twitter & slack as we receive it from the developers. Two screenshots of the new website were posted today.

Members on slack have quick access to the support team.

Have a good day

Thanks for the update @Bitstake!! There's really no reason to launch a service in Nigeria when it will be drowned out by the post election hubbub. I think waiting a few days is a business smart decision. Launch when the time is right guys!

peace,
clovis

NWweight:57,840

yesterday was just full on updates, great work!! now better things will come, the first step was made and bitstake is moving to full operation.
every should keep up with the bitstake twitter is allways full of updates and is great to see other ceo, founders and business people RT their stuff and follow them.

https://twitter.com/Bitstake
legendary
Activity: 1206
April 02, 2015, 08:24:21 AM

The CEO already said there might be up to 3 days delay.(this has been discussed here on the forum) We already start rolling out the pre campaign for the launch & hired a publication firm to distribute today's press release to news site which will take 5 days to complete.

The launch is for Nigerians and we will not rush because people like you are demanding updates every few hours.

The support team is posting updates on twitter & slack as we receive it from the developers. Two screenshots of the new website were posted today.

Have a good day

Thanks for the update @Bitstake!! There's really no reason to launch a service in Nigeria when it will be drowned out by the post election hubbub. I think waiting a few days is a business smart decision. Launch when the time is right guys!

peace,
clovis

NWweight:57,840
April 01, 2015, 09:54:25 PM
the ripple effect will take place here soon, get ready to feel capital gain bitstake is gonna blow up https://twitter.com/RippleFeed/status/583395643957190656

lol nice avatar, thanks for posting this tweet, ripple with bitstake is gonna make this a game changer.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2015, 09:42:45 PM

Have a good day
Pages:
Jump to: