Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 99. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 01, 2015, 09:48:50 AM
New website -
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2015, 09:13:33 AM
Does anyone know how many alt coins are integrated with Ripple? I've never used the service.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 01, 2015, 09:12:45 AM
Kiss

And you, why are you still here? I'm bored with annoying fuders like you. Go away. And FYI i've already make nice profit from this coin, so i'm not gonna be left bag holding like an idiot. I don't need your fud warning.

Kiss Kiss
Lmao, cmon trolls do come in territory of altcoins, take it like a man and use that ignore button.

Oh wow, that is BIG news!!  Shocked....... I was not expecting to hear an announcement of that magnitude!! Cool

NICE !! Grin

The quote was taken from his press release. *I will wait 3-4 hours for the CTO to come online if not then the release will be moved to April 1.

Coming up;
New Bitstake site - new design, ripple platform *
Press release from CEO about his future plans for Bitstake.

Thanks

this is huge for bitstake, those who know what ripple can bring to the table with that integration will be looking at this closer now then before!

I'm so ready to see that ripple integration.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 01, 2015, 08:57:50 AM
Kiss

And you, why are you still here? I'm bored with annoying fuders like you. Go away. And FYI i've already make nice profit from this coin, so i'm not gonna be left bag holding like an idiot. I don't need your fud warning.

Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 01, 2015, 08:50:18 AM

Oh wow, that is BIG news!!  Shocked....... I was not expecting to hear an announcement of that magnitude!! Cool

NICE !! Grin

The quote was taken from his press release. *I will wait 3-4 hours for the CTO to come online if not then the release will be moved to April 1.

Coming up;
New Bitstake site - new design, ripple platform *
Press release from CEO about his future plans for Bitstake.

Thanks

this is huge for bitstake, those who know what ripple can bring to the table with that integration will be looking at this closer now then before!

Activity: 532
April 01, 2015, 08:50:09 AM
Kiss

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 01, 2015, 08:45:21 AM
 Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1288
April 01, 2015, 08:01:06 AM
Lets keep them dumps coming, if people have weak hands at these low prices then im glad there getting out because when the price goes sky high then they wouldn't cope without hitting the sell button. XBS needs strong hands so its giving people more opportunity to become bag holders

Yeah, I would like to say thanks for cheap coins, which could be worth couple of hundred each! Who knows!
Activity: 169
April 01, 2015, 06:10:28 AM
Lets keep them dumps coming, if people have weak hands at these low prices then im glad there getting out because when the price goes sky high then they wouldn't cope without hitting the sell button. XBS needs strong hands so its giving people more opportunity to become bag holders
April 01, 2015, 05:08:07 AM
how many XBS you have?

70k. 50k bought when it's only 6000, another 20k around 23000.
Activity: 126
©
April 01, 2015, 04:33:19 AM
how many XBS you have?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 04:28:58 AM
A hard dump and 30 btc support magically shows up, who would of thought...

Mtf manipulators. I monitored the trades and saw couple buy orders filled that wasn't put. They appeared for short time and were filled. Those are self trades.

Guys are making this coin weak to fill their pockets

That is the way they do. They know that news are coming, therefore in struggle to get more.

Don't fall for this! This coin is grea as it is now.

PRESS RELEASE IN A FEW HOURS as per Twitter Bitstake

Definately price is kept down!!! Look at trade history!

Think of moment, when news are released. It will be blown forward to 40k sats

Hope dumb people will be around XBS after 7 hours. Tried VirWox for first time and it delays first withdrawals for 2 days. Can someone lend me small amount of Btc for those 7 hours? Smiley

I use Localbitcoins and i use the cash deposit option. I get my BTC in 30mins.

legendary
April 01, 2015, 03:58:28 AM

Mtf manipulators. I monitored the trades and saw couple buy orders filled that wasn't put. They appeared for short time and were filled. Those are self trades.

That is the way they do. They know that news are coming, therefore in struggle to get more.

Definately price is kept down!!! Look at trade history!

Think of moment, when news are released. It will be blown forward to 40k sats

Hope dumb people will be around XBS after 7 hours. Tried VirWox for first time and it delays first withdrawals for 2 days. Can someone lend me small amount of Btc for those 7 hours? Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 02:42:35 AM

legendary
April 01, 2015, 01:39:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
April 01, 2015, 12:40:56 AM
April 01, 2015, 12:31:42 AM
Bought some more at 23k. Hopefully the price don't fall any further. Currently i'm owning quite a significant amount of XBS, about 5%. And you can be sure that i'm not gonna dump.

Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
March 31, 2015, 11:06:04 PM
Screenshot of the new design of website?

Sell now before the dev come online https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XBS

SELL SELL  Grin Grin Please, i need to make 100% profit on this baby by tomorrow

XBS will be 60k sat tomorrow, u hear it first from shill  Wink
Activity: 126
©
March 31, 2015, 10:48:19 PM
Screenshot of the new design of website?
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
March 31, 2015, 10:40:17 PM
Dev give some more updates. The price is downward

What we are severely lacking are more gifs and memes to really spike this up

Pages:
Jump to: