Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED - page 98. (Read 258814 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 01, 2015, 02:08:15 PM
When never lol
 Grin

This one's for you, pretty cool right? Sending money without any internet connection in Africa!

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 01, 2015, 02:01:10 PM
When never lol
 Grin
Activity: 1080
April 01, 2015, 01:26:11 PM
April 01, 2015, 01:25:00 PM
Dev,

Are you and your team going to clearly layout how XBS (Bitstake) ,your digital currency, integrates in to your platform and business plan? There is no mention of XBS in your white paper or the recent press releases. I am an investor and I believe your platform can change finance; however, it not clear what to invest in at the moment:

1. Ripple
2. BTC
3. Bitstake (the company)
4. XBS the digital currency

Thanks.

Our mission statement clears any confusion you might have
To create the infrastructure necessary to implement an inclusive digital economy that encourage affordable digital transactions and services.

Ripple protocol allows the trading of traditional fiat currency which can help bitstake users move fund.

As a start up, our motive is to create a competitive platform with increased users and revenue.

The whole article was about Bitstake (coin), it was confusing because the ticker XBS wasn't used. Bitstake (company) is not open to general public for investment.

Great. Thanks. I guess this is bigger than i thought. You guys are going after the entire world, not just Nigeria. Now, I see the significance of P2P lending and Multi-Staking.

This is going to be big.

Does Ripple(Platform) success affect the price of XRP?

Ripple has it own in built currency which users can use to pay people or create other coin credits.
Activity: 1080
April 01, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
New website -

when dev  Huh
coming soon again
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 01:16:25 PM
Dev,

Are you and your team going to clearly layout how XBS (Bitstake) ,your digital currency, integrates in to your platform and business plan? There is no mention of XBS in your white paper or the recent press releases. I am an investor and I believe your platform can change finance; however, it not clear what to invest in at the moment:

1. Ripple
2. BTC

Thanks.

To create the infrastructure necessary to implement an inclusive digital economy that encourage affordable digital transactions and services.

Ripple protocol allows the trading of traditional fiat currency which can help bitstake users move fund.

As a start up, our motive is to create a competitive platform with increased users and revenue.

The whole article was about Bitstake (coin), it was confusing because the ticker XBS wasn't used. Bitstake (company) is not open to general public for investment.

Great. Thanks. I guess this is bigger than i thought. You guys are going after the entire world, not just Nigeria. Now, I see the significance of P2P lending and Multi-Staking.

This is going to be big.
April 01, 2015, 01:07:02 PM
Ad campaign is running on the press release on both twitter & Facebook. People will see it as sponsored post or promoted tweet.

Activity: 583
April 01, 2015, 12:32:36 PM

Excellent. I hope you guys add more POS coins. This will make it more then unique / usable.

Go XBS!

A poll would be great to get other coin supporters into the bitstake service platform.
Dev,

1. Ripple
2. BTC

Thanks.

You can change your bitcointalk forum avatar to Bitstake logo. Full member above

http://i.picresize.com/E2nM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avatars-re-enabled-1008863

wow did i miss a lot, work has me by the ball, doing the avatar thing right about now!

Awesome work bitstake.
April 01, 2015, 12:09:56 PM
Dev,

1. Ripple
2. BTC

Thanks.

Activity: 518
April 01, 2015, 11:57:21 AM
dont type to match haah its al A gamble
 Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 11:49:21 AM
Dev,

1. Ripple
2. BTC

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2015, 11:48:33 AM

Excellent. I hope you guys add more POS coins. This will make it more then unique / usable.

Go XBS!

A poll would be great to get other coin supporters into the bitstake service platform.
April 01, 2015, 11:43:38 AM
You can change your bitcointalk forum avatar to Bitstake logo. Full member above

http://i.picresize.com/E2nM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avatars-re-enabled-1008863
April 01, 2015, 11:28:51 AM
Who do I message to get an invitation to the Slack account?

PM us your email address.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 01, 2015, 11:24:32 AM
Who do I message to get an invitation to the Slack account?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
April 01, 2015, 11:20:28 AM

Go XBS!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2015, 10:49:38 AM
Does anyone know how many alt coins are integrated with Ripple? I've never used the service.

No other altcoin has an integration with ripple, you would only see services like payment processor and exchanges, so we could say bitstake is in a unique path, take a moment to glimpse some of the ripple information and what brings to the table in the financial factors and gateway. (https://ripple.com/)
Activity: 686
April 01, 2015, 10:43:17 AM
New website -

Damn, this is just getting better, ppl havent noticed yet, and it would take time, I'll be able to get a better position on this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: