Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 45. (Read 89304 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
with gox rocketing and stamp slugging behind (fools forgot there sell orders were still up)

I just can believe the idiocy  on stamp sometimes, your 8 behind gox and gox dips one dollar and you start selling!?!? the fuck are peole thinking. you get cheep coins till you match gox or are at least a buck behind. get with the program and match gox buy the cheep while there cheep you fools!!! Angry
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Bitstamp starting to move now too, bitcoin train coming through choo choo! Tongue
legendary
WOW.... that wall is going down fast. someone selling 120 btc at 115.00    f it im all in. its six dollars and fifty cents cheaper than gox.

I feel like with the ask walls that big, gox is gonna be at 150 while we are still sitting at 120...

People will remove their sell orders or set them higher if gox really shoots further to the moon. So I don't think there will be more than a $10 gap at most. Doubt it will go that fast though, there's still quite some resistance at 125 and further up.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
WOW.... that wall is going down fast. someone selling 120 btc at 115.00    f it im all in. its six dollars and fifty cents cheaper than gox.

I feel like with the ask walls that big, gox is gonna be at 150 while we are still sitting at 120...
i love haveing my money in an exchange that is not the biggest and therefor not getting all the heat.  I feel like they do good work and are starting to be takin seriously by the big fish out there.

they are still about 6-8 dollars cheaper than gox. go fig
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Anyone noticed that 1k+ BTC wall at $111.99 just melting away like it's nothing? Quite unusual for Bitstamp, people seem to be eager to buy again. Smiley

Wow... gone! Grin Most of that happend in the last 10 minutes.

I think Bitstamp will gain some power over the next days. Bitfinex announced they are turning away from Gox, which means more execution on Bitstamp.

On a daily basis Bitstamp's volume increased significantly.

legendary
Anyone noticed that 1k+ BTC wall at $111.99 just melting away like it's nothing? Quite unusual for Bitstamp, people seem to be eager to buy again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Not bitstamp related but on CampBX someone sold off like 30 coins for around $100 earlier. They must've wanted to get out pretty bad lol

So, like, someone with almost no coins sold them for 3k USD. This is news, how?
Activity: 294
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
I can understand why people would be worried. I've only been at this a few months and I have already seen 2 major exchanges get shut down and fiat get frozen (bitfloor and bitcoin-24).

Right!
Activity: 840
Not bitstamp related but on CampBX someone sold off like 30 coins for around $100 earlier. They must've wanted to get out pretty bad lol
Activity: 354
stamp is way below gox now. why? is gox locked on the ddos attack?115 vs 107

As said before, people are transferring their BTC from Gox to Bitstamp because it's easier to cash out there. And they are also scared that their fiat money is going to get frozen on Gox even though that's probably not very likely to happen. Lots of people are afraid and uncertain right now, so this might be a good buying opportunity. Wink

I can understand why people would be worried. I've only been at this a few months and I have already seen 2 major exchanges get shut down and fiat get frozen (bitfloor and bitcoin-24).
legendary

As said before, people are transferring their BTC from Gox to Bitstamp because it's easier to cash out there. And they are also scared that their fiat money is going to get frozen on Gox even though that's probably not very likely to happen. Lots of people are afraid and uncertain right now, so this might be a good buying opportunity. Wink
Activity: 294
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
bitstamp went way way down befor gox even did anything. it went to 102 wen gox was 115. big fish know something we dont?

Cash in the bankaccount is better than cash locked on an exchange...

Bitstamp sepa transfer (still) goes well, mtgox sepa is a problem since they use the same polish bank that has frozen bitcoin-24 accounts (admittedly on government orders, but still...).

So my guess is when gox started collapsing from 120 to 110, big fish in eurozone choose bitstamp to do their dumping and are willing to take a discount on mtgox because they at least have that money soon in bankaccount.
bitstamp went way way down befor gox even did anything. it went to 102 wen gox was 115. big fish know something we dont?
this is just to funny to watch. mt gox goes up two dollars. everyone on stamp goes nuts buying.... two minutes latter gox goes down two dollars and every scardy cat put sell orders in ten dollars bellow bids. haha oh its just to much. gox up .19C buy buy buy. gox down .02c omg its a fire sell aughhh selll while you can before they are worthless. hahaha oh man
bitstamp is going to start going to 180!  well eventually. smoth sailing now that sr and  ill those other dumb sights are up and running. time to make that money and buy those cheep coins.  Grin
If you open bitcoinity on two tabs on your browser, set one to MtGox and the other to Bitstamp with the same time scale, and switch between them, you can see Bitstamp has the exact same price movements, only they are delayed a couple of minutes.

It makes daytrading much easier, since watching MtGox is like having insider information.  Grin On the other hand, poor liquidity means you can't use many coins for trading.

yep thats exactly what i do. i see gox slyding and bit is still 5 bucks up ill sell. and vise versa. but there have been times that stamp was way off....like 20 bucks off. stamp was going up ...gox was going up like two or three dollars and stamp was going up 20-30 dollars and stayed that way for a few  hours.
legendary
Activity: 1414
If you open bitcoinity on two tabs on your browser, set one to MtGox and the other to Bitstamp with the same time scale, and switch between them, you can see Bitstamp has the exact same price movements, only they are delayed a couple of minutes.

It makes daytrading much easier, since watching MtGox is like having insider information.  Grin On the other hand, poor liquidity means you can't use many coins for trading.

LOL it is you, who makes them same. :-)
Pages:
Jump to: