Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 42. (Read 89304 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Hi Bitstamp watchers,

Apologies, I'm guessing it's likely there's already a thread talking about this but I've failed to find it...

According to bitcoincharts.com there's not been any trading on bitstampUSD for 1 day, 6 hrs.  Do we know whether there's a problem?

It must be a problem of bitcoincharts, bitstamp works fine for me (and the price is different too).
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Hi Bitstamp watchers,

Apologies, I'm guessing it's likely there's already a thread talking about this but I've failed to find it...

According to bitcoincharts.com there's not been any trading on bitstampUSD for 1 day, 6 hrs.  Do we know whether there's a problem?
Activity: 252
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
were in the money were in the money da da da da da da dadadada ddddaaadddaa Grin Grin Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked
stamp is more robust as of late. i have day traided the shit out of that site and it has not lagged or messed up once on me. used to all the time, but now its kosher. augh migrain should not type...look at bright screen is not helping noo good. ouch... gotta go. good luck bitstamp....good luck BTC....good luck everyone...and good night. 
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seems legit.  Roll Eyes

The whale call at Gox was successful! BTC-E now has its equivalent of a whale with a 200 bidwall! LOL
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Seems Is legit.  Roll Eyes I unload all my USD into bitcoin asap, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am working on same deal
Activity: 434
Activity: 398
legendary
Activity: 938
chaos is fun...…damental :)
right kinda took a second look at that as thought no thats not right. now it makes sense. thank you. so in one week it drops 20 bucks. just the opposit of feb huh.
Activity: 378

might sound dumb but is the green line the volatility?

Green jaggy line is price over time, green and red straight lines are max and min price.

might sound dumb but is the green line the volatility?
Activity: 398
legendary
woah the move on bitstamp will be violent thats for sure  Grin Grin Grin Grin

up or down the move will beat mtgox
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
low: 79.0

edit
78.51 U

and still declining ...

We are sitting on an area of "technical" support (April 15/16) - at least on Gox's chart - $82. I almost wonder if Bitstamp is going to lead the drop?

I thought we would show some strength at these levels but the LARGE sells keep coming every so often, especially on any move up.

What is happening is people with large amounts of shares don't want to get caught with their pants down (Not to be technical).
So, any movement up is an opportunity to unload. In a way, they (sellers) are playing off each other.
Who is first to the door.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

edit
78.51 U

and still declining ...
legendary

edit
78.51 U
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Well, not looking as bad as before, but clearly everyone is following Gox:

Definitely I Agree.

Seems that the last minimum ($ 93 on a $ 88 MtGox) finally increased demand could be be temporary "double bottom".

But for a few hours may be different.

Notice that Bitstamp doesn't want to go below $90 ish. Sort of interesting seeing the spread go from $10 one minute to $4 the next, depending on the price.

I am not chancing this market to make a profit. The size of the sells just doesn't sit right with me. People are unloading and regular guys like us don't see it.
Well, I think I see it  Grin, so won't enter yet. This is not a stock, currency, etc. We have a beast one must be careful with. Below a certain volatility you can
trade it, but above that, just better to get out of the way...

Yes no one wants to sell below 90 and we have demand for cheaper coins. (today and last 30 days)
But decides to demand in the coming days and hours.
Without demand that would turn those boring days without volume before the fall.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Well, not looking as bad as before, but clearly everyone is following Gox:

Definitely I Agree.

Seems that the last minimum ($ 93 on a $ 88 MtGox) finally increased demand could be be temporary "double bottom".

But for a few hours may be different.

Notice that Bitstamp doesn't want to go below $90 ish. Sort of interesting seeing the spread go from $10 one minute to $4 the next, depending on the price.

I am not chancing this market to make a profit. The size of the sells just doesn't sit right with me. People are unloading and regular guys like us don't see it.
Well, I think I see it  Grin, so won't enter yet. This is not a stock, currency, etc. We have a beast one must be careful with. Below a certain volatility you can
trade it, but above that, just better to get out of the way...
Pages:
Jump to: