Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 11. (Read 55575 times)

ð
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This whole thing is just absurd. Did anyone read the terms of escrow. Release of payment is against receipt (signing receipt) of goods. Nothing else. Door knocks there is Mr UPS man. You sign his wireless terminal, transmits electronically that the goods have been delivered even before your close your front door. You rush in side with heavy box of treasure, neatly lay it down on that cheap veneer coffee table of yours, open it up and ... its a box of bricks.  Now what?

Here you weird weird people, you can buy the same shitty branded silver bars for wait for it only 0.89 over spot. At least you have recourse if you really really want this crappy brand.

http://www.jmbullion.com/1-kilo-rmc-silver-bar/

Better still the conjob is in the shipping, I will let ebay explain it to you:

Don't Be Fooled by the Shipping Trap

When buying from anyone other than a local dealer, shipping charges become an issue. When researching prices, it is important that consumers pay close attention to shipping charges, as some dealers list their silver products at what seem like low prices, then charge an extravagant amount for shipping. Be sure to include shipping in the total price per ounce when making comparisons, as a 20-coin tube with a shipping charge that is $15.00 higher ultimately costs $0.75 per ounce more. For obvious reasons, dealer comparison tables do not take this into consideration.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Dos-and-Donts-of-Buying-a-Silver-Bar-/10000000177744575/g.html

Of course now shipping will be included now that it has been pointed out.

This so-called seller provides zero terms and conditions and explains what is for sale and how and what and where the so-called discounts apply. It's just some made up name on a forum with a with an unfinished website containing poached names and qualifications saying send me your money and I will send you this. Don't worry an OG from this forum will act as escrow. Once you signed for the package I get my monies.

Haven't you people learned anything?
ð

I think you guys are taking this way too far.

Proof of shipping/delivery en route has been shown of the items for sale.

The most reputable Escrow on this forum has agreed to take on services as escrow, and decided to be paid in silver.  If he were to be paid in DOGE would that be any different?

People barter for services in business every day.  there is absolutely nothing  wrong with that and should not be seen as anything but an agreement of payment.  Do you think OgNasty wouldn't have thought that through?

He has the most to lose, and if he's comfortable with being the escrow, then I am comfortable using his services as I and thousands of others have done before.

You made that up. No where is it stated that the escrow decided to be paid in silver. A pure fabrication on your part. It is a gift and the deposit of the BTC is to cover the escrow fees.

Twice now it is stated thusly:

"Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13163756

"On top of the 5 BTC, we have sent Og a Silver Kilo Bar as a gift."

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13145090

Secondly "proof of shipment" of what exactly? Pretend to customers even though the shipping date is before the escrow announcement. Or proof of shipping of something to the scheme owner here? Wherein he calls it simply "Customer Appreciation goods"

"Hello Community,

Quick update on Customer Appreciation goods currently in transit."

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13163259

He's muddling things up to make it look like the operation is a-go, goods being shipped out, escrow in place. You chiming in that the escrow

"and decided to be paid in silver."

which is a lie.

You kids are fucking around. Bad news for you is I did not have real interest in any of this bullshit other than come over after being swamped by a couple of lunatics on the Gaw thread, did a quick cursory read here and sticking out like a sore thumb are these multitudes of inconsistencies.

Now I have bookmarked this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Who isn't interested in buying Silver and Gold for 10% below spot? If it were real, your holdings would go up on an exponential curve limited mostly by transit time of your deliveries (wherein you would sell them for ~2% under spot and pocket the difference to buy more ScamBones and order more Silver&Gold. At some point you would pretty much own the entire universe with this model. I was intrigued by this prospect, so I decided to see what this magical plan consists of. My conclusion is that his model would require a "Mystical Gold & Silver Shitter" of some type to work, and also that he most likely does not have this Magic Mystical Silver & Gold Shitter (read: Amber Mines ala Gemcoin) that allows his stated model to work.  I have studied what Dr. Keith Harville has presented as a legitimate investment vehicle and my conclusion is that it appears to be a simple carney scam gone Crypto. I have clearly and repeatedly asked him to please explain why his Bitstones operation is actually 100% legitimate and legal instead of a likely  confidence scam. If you disagree, by all means, stock up dem ScamBones! Dr Kiefs Be Handins Out dem Sivva Bar Soon™ Bitstonahs! Ya!

You mean to tell me that magic isn't for real? Now I have to reexamine my impression that Bewitched was a reality TV show.  Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkHf069fvA
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I have clearly and repeatedly asked him to please explain why his Bitstones operation is actually 100% legitimate and legal instead of a likely  confidence scam. If you disagree, by all means, stock up dem ScamBones! Dr Kiefs Be Handins Out dem Sivva Bar Soon™ Bitstonahs! Ya!

This is the concern I have with OgNasty's involvement; he's become a part of the confidence scam Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
is this shit down to 1sat yet?? shouldn't be long now bwuaaahahahaa.  GNSP.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I fail to see the comparison you quoted me from the hate thread?
I know, and that's the sad part.
OgNasty offering his services to this venture is, IMO, concerning due to being "paid off".
Caveat emptor.
You are losing respect with me, and I will be forced to add you to my ignore list.

I will sleep soundly at night.

Sorry if you think otherwise, but this isn't your coin or project...and it doesn't sound like you are an investor so why are you here?

Because I've seen your particular brand of fraudulent behavior in various forms on these forums throughout the years, and am concerned that OgNasty is lending his good reputation to such a disreputable venture.

Like I stated, caveat emptor.
This fool doesn't get it. Got an answer for everything that is neither clever nor wise when expecting to conduct business or expecting to handle other people's money.

This guy keeps slithering around every time he gets caught. Says one thing, means another, when that is insufficient he's another meaning for the other. This is not a business man and this is not a serious operation, a get rich quick scheme fly by night operation. OG would be wise to divorce himself from all of this before it goes any further.

I would say that is about the size of it all right. The sheer delusion displayed by Keith is astounding. It really does seem like he believes that there are a lot of people who don't view him as either an imbecile or a lunatic when they read his (and the totally not Keith Sock puppets'  Roll Eyes) posts "explaining" this operation.

If I were him I would be more worried about answering some investigator's inquiries. I can see it now. Pure brilliance in motion:

Investigator: Dr. Harville, could you please explain the financial model of the Bitstones operation and thus prove that there is a way to deliver what you are promising and perhaps thus exclude it from being a type of fraudulent Ponzi scam?

Kieth: "Derp! Tongue  Grin Silver Bar! Grin Grin  EmbarrassedLIARS!  Angry Angry Tongue B@ING,Boing,  Cheesy Wink BB@ooooiNG! I'll pay 20 BTC for the identity of you and your Posse!!!  ShockedTongue  Picasso!  Tongue Emeralds!  Huh Imma gonna sell 10% below spot with Bitstones!! Wink Wink  zZZZoooom! That's it, you're on ignore mister! BadinBaDOOinGG!@$! Angry >:(Innocent bystanders!  Angry Angry  Cry Cry DErRRPP! Escrow!! Crimes Against Humanity!!  Cry Cry VRRROooooooo@@M! 46%%!#!$! Vroom!ZZZZoooooMM! Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cheesy Grin "

Fucking hilarious.  
ð
This fool doesn't get it. Got an answer for everything that is neither clever nor wise when expecting to conduct business or expecting to handle other people's money.

This guy keeps slithering around every time he gets caught. Says one thing, means another, when that is insufficient he's another meaning for the other. This is not a business man and this is not a serious operation, a get rich quick scheme fly by night operation. OG would be wise to divorce himself from all of this before it goes any further.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
This guy is full of shit IMO.

Before its a gift now its payment. Whole thing reeks of Garza. Unfinished websites with people's names who never agreed to be in them in the first place, half baked courier invoices as examples of what exactly? All nuanced bullshit in the making. Slithering around every time someone points out something that is off.

Steer clear of this nonsense people.

OgNasty offering his services to this venture is, IMO, concerning due to being "paid off".

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

You are losing respect with me, and I will be forced to add you to my ignore list.

Before I do so I wanted to come at you correct with an explanation of why I "paid" OgNasty with a Silver Kilo Bar.

ALL ESCROWS CHARGE A 1% or .01 BTC MINIMUM FOR THEIR ESCROW AGENT FEES!

Plain and simple partner, and for a person being around so long I figured you'd comprehend this.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

I mean come on, gold and silver will always be considered a form currency, and we have the right to use it as such.

It was a business move that made sense and will save us 1% fee for 60 days.

As we plan to be successful and bring in some sales...I'm sure the $405 in silver is well worth the expertise and credibility he brings to the operation.

Sorry if you think otherwise, but this isn't your coin or project...and it doesn't sound like you are an investor so why are you here?

Must get going,

BitStoneDev

Hello,

Its considered a barter.

A trade off of trade.

Obviously no escrow is free and it should never be.

We deal with Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Gem, etc and Og deals with escrow.

It was more a gift than anything at first, but Og is acceptable with taking the Silver kilo bar and in return is giving us no fees on our escrow transactions for 2 months.

The 5 BTC is for the community's protection and his in case we were to flop on a deal.

The escrow is in place, and it will be used every time to protect both you the community and the BitStone team.

If you think we are "full of shit", go ahead and put us to the test by buying some BST and exchanging it for one of the items we have currently listed.

No need to go ham on the markets, we take BTC too...but would prefer some payment be in the form of BST.

The tracking info was posted to prove that the items posted by their "stock images" are items we truly plan to offer in return for BST...and that they're currently in transit and will be available for purchase when they are delivered.

It's basically us putting our own selves to the test, and giving the community something to hold on to as we start to mature into a legitimate community...we gotta start somewhere and its just that simple.

We aren't promising any price pegs, or promising any major investors...we are here trying to become a merchant/vendor middle man offering BST as a currency with some buying power within the fields we specialize in on a daily basis.

Continuing to quote Garza, complain about an old mockup website, and making shill accounts because we're ignoring you on your other accounts is unacceptable and for that reason, your new account will be ignored as well.

Take care,

BitStoneDev

legendary
Really wish that I could find a program that doesn't require me to compile, that's better at analysis of a block chain. Trying to perform analysis with crpytoID is almost impossible. Oh well, guess I'll go watch the football game, instead.
ð
This guy is full of shit IMO.

Before its a gift now its payment. Whole thing reeks of Garza. Unfinished websites with people's names who never agreed to be in them in the first place, half baked courier invoices as examples of what exactly? All nuanced bullshit in the making. Slithering around every time someone points out something that is off.

Steer clear of this nonsense people.

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

Before I do so I wanted to come at you correct with an explanation of why I "paid" OgNasty with a Silver Kilo Bar.

Plain and simple partner, and for a person being around so long I figured you'd comprehend this.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

I mean come on, gold and silver will always be considered a form currency, and we have the right to use it as such.

As we plan to be successful and bring in some sales...I'm sure the $405 in silver is well worth the expertise and credibility he brings to the operation.

Must get going,

BitStoneDev
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

Caveat emptor.

Lets keep this short.

Instead of paying the 1% FEES on $50-$1600 escrow'ed  transactions, we decided to pay OgNasty in Silver.

Must get going,

BitStoneDev
legendary
The 46% bag is a bit concerning. For the health of the currency. 51% attack inevitable? Hopefully they will dump a bit to alleviate concern.

Unfortunately, this entity redistributed the coins to multiple addresses.  It now would take much time and effort to find out where all the coins ended up. What I would like to know, is if Yobit stakes their coins. The address all the coins were in for a brief time, was a staking address. Bittrex has a policy of not staking their coins, so it probably wasn't them.

Edit: According to my inquiry that I made in the Yobit trollbox, it does not appear Yobit stakes their coins either. It appears someone had and may still have control of a substantial portion of this coin, and it's not one of the exchanges. Investors should take this into consideration before placing their bids. However, if this is an acceptable risk to you, invest away.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The 46% bag is a bit concerning. For the health of the currency. 51% attack inevitable? Hopefully they will dump a bit to alleviate concern.

LOL, of all things, you're concerned about a 51% attack when someone is holding 46%?  Smart.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Ok, looks like things happened, so here is a revised list:

46% bag - still not explained and nobody seems to be worried
147 total active BST addresses, 50%+ coins in top 10 addresses
fake website - sort of - the front page redirects to Google now but the Team page is still up: http://bitstones.org/team.html - my offer of help still stands
secret escrow OgNasty is the escrow
business entity you're dealing with is unknown, no terms of service, conducts sales via PM on the forum
hilarious troll assault trying to make me into a "GAW fanboy" - great sign of a fully legit operation
Pages:
Jump to: