Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 13. (Read 55575 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I will post it in another thread to keep this thread on topic (well the best it can be with Paul and Suchmoon around)

edit- The Fleshlight comment is a winner
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The person that has the info can use any reliable escrow they want and I will transfer the BST to the escrow.  Once the info is passed to me I will be allowed 48 hours to verify it before escrow can release the BST.  If it does not check out then escrow can proceed with giving the submitting person time to prove that it is.

Wait, what? You're getting the info before releasing the escrow funds? That's not how escrow works buddy Smiley

Well i certainly am not stupid enough to take the word of the person submitting the info.  Besides, the submitting person can use an escrow agent they trust.

No, moron, escrow handles BOTH sides of the transaction. You define the criteria and pay the money TO THE ESCROW, submitting person sends the information TO THE ESCROW. The escrow checks the information against your criteria and if it passes then money gets released to the "seller" and you get the information, otherwise money goes back to you and you DON'T get the information.

That's the point of having a trusted escrow. Otherwise you'll just take the dox and say "sowwy it's not good enough".

Perfect- I accept those terms if you are submitting your info - otherwise you have no say in how it is run

"sowwy, your BST is not good enough"

What a douche canoe you really are "Kieth", pun intended.

Put up some real cash as you promised, i.e. post a message signed with an address containing 10 BTC. Then let me know the criteria you want for the dox. Then I might think about it. But seeing how you're trying to wiggle out of this I bet you have some other nonsense coming up.

Chickenshit.

I propose to appease this scamshitfudspreader.

MakeBelieve, make it 10 BTC or any coin of your choice worth 10 BTC for BOTH, why settle for just suchmoon, his info is already out there.

He is way too easy, him and paul, make it exciting!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
I recommend that the BitStone team adopts this song as their new jingle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkHf069fvA
Yes, folks, the .08 BTC generated per day by the BitStone team's 3 Avalon miners will be more than adequate to counter any sell support generated by the vendors.

Hello,

If those aren't enough early on...we can always add more.

We do own quite a bit of miners!

Thanks for stopping back by.

Oh and I like the song Smiley

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I recommend that the BitStone team adopts this song as their new jingle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnkHf069fvA
Yes, folks, the .08 BTC generated per day by the BitStone team's 3 Avalon miners will be more than adequate to counter any sell support generated by the vendors.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I figured you would back out after I accepted the terms you proposed.  What is really funny is you think I am Keith.  Once again, I am not one of your bitches on the GAW thread and I will not do as you say.  

EDIT- Chickenshit, nice one. 

I'm not backing out. I'm waiting for you to honor the 10 BTC "DEAL". Go ahead chickenshit, start the thread already and proceed with the "DEAL". Stop derailing this uber-important shitcoin thread.
Hello Community,

www.BitStones.org is no longer a valid source of info and hasn't been for quite some time.

Some community members have expressed their belief in us trying to promote the old site as a source of information and that is 100% untrue.

The old website is NULL and VOID, and information from that old site is no longer valid.

I repeat, the old website was something we were working on for BitStone in the early days..before we even launched it..and due to the community wanting us to make changes...we stepped away from the project for a few months and got new ideas and plans in mind.

Sorry for all the people interested in our project having to deal with the FUD, but you know what they say...no FUD no INTEREST.

The old BitStone site is now forwarding to www.Google.com

I WILL NOT delete the domain, nor give up my rights of ownership to it.

The website will be revamped and when the new website is ready for public release, an announcement will be publicly made.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

It has been fun but I must attend to a few important things.  I will check back later to see if anyone is interested in picking up 20,000 BST for a little info

Edit - Never mind, I think I will hang around and see what the Dev has to say
Well, this ANN thread sure makes me want to buy BST  Roll Eyes

How professional...

Hello,

Sorry you had to witness this garbage here on the thread.

Nothing I can really do, but to ignore it.

More people posting and viewing is better than no post or views.

There really isn't a bright side to it at all...but you don't see me here going back and forth with the immature crowd here.

No need to even read any of that nonsense.

BitStoneDev

How professional...

Suchmoon is bringing his disciples again to help out with BitStone.  Arrakeen - You do not have to live this way, Suchmoon is not the man you have been brainwashed into believing he is.  Please seek help.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

How professional...
The person that has the info can use any reliable escrow they want and I will transfer the BST to the escrow.  Once the info is passed to me I will be allowed 48 hours to verify it before escrow can release the BST.  If it does not check out then escrow can proceed with giving the submitting person time to prove that it is.

Wait, what? You're getting the info before releasing the escrow funds? That's not how escrow works buddy Smiley

Well i certainly am not stupid enough to take the word of the person submitting the info.  Besides, the submitting person can use an escrow agent they trust.

No, moron, escrow handles BOTH sides of the transaction. You define the criteria and pay the money TO THE ESCROW, submitting person sends the information TO THE ESCROW. The escrow checks the information against your criteria and if it passes then money gets released to the "seller" and you get the information, otherwise money goes back to you and you DON'T get the information.

That's the point of having a trusted escrow. Otherwise you'll just take the dox and say "sowwy it's not good enough".

Perfect- I accept those terms if you are submitting your info - otherwise you have no say in how it is run

Put up some real cash as you promised, i.e. post a message signed with an address containing 10 BTC. Then let me know the criteria you want for the dox. Then I might think about it. But seeing how you're trying to wiggle out of this I bet you have some other nonsense coming up.

Chickenshit.

I figured you would back out after I accepted the terms you proposed.  What is really funny is you think I am Keith.  Once again, I am not one of your bitches on the GAW thread and I will not do as you say.  

EDIT- Chickenshit, nice one. 
legendary

Chickenshit.

legendary

I see your buddy Paul reappeared to post some more of his bullshit with no support

legendary
I like the idea.  So here it is.  I will purchase 8,000 bst from the exchange and give it to the first person that provides the info about suchmoon and/or Paul Revere.

I will give 20,000 bst that i purchase from the exchange for the info on both.  I will first put up a wall at a designated number on the exchange and then proceed to purchase the required amount, while they are being purchased I will leave them on the exchange so that people can verify they are in fact being purchased.

Cheapskate  Grin

8000 BST is far from 10 BTC and only one good dump away from being worthless.

But kudos for the creative way of chickening out of your bounty after consulting with your puppet-colleague.

but 20,000 is more

So what? We had a "DEAL", remember? 10 BTC, no BullShiT, no Paul Revere (no offense Paul).

Chickenshit.
Pages:
Jump to: