Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 17. (Read 55575 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Hello Community,

I would like to stop by and clear up something that's been spreading like a wildfire.

Any and all information posted on the outdated BitStone site is NULL AND VOID.

I specifically stated early on in this thread when old info and ideas were being brought into the mix:

Block Explorer is now up:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/

Exchanges are being contacted to inquire about the addition of BitStone.

BitStoneDev

Where is your reevaluated business model and other promises from the old version:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstonebstnew-development-currently-underwayno-premine-no-ico-1088486

Do you still have $1m to back this coin? Where is the BitStone Store?

Yes we have set aside $1M in Diamonds, Gems, Sapphires, Ruby's, Gallery Artwork, etc that will all be available in exchange for BST in our BitStone Store day 1 of launch.

Welcome Back Suchmoon,

Business Model has been reevaluated, along with the core specs of BitStone.

Lets remember BitStone never officially launched when the last thread in question was created.

That thread was used as a gauge of interest, as we were looking for the communities opinion on things.

Ideas, plans, and goals set in the old thread you mentioned - along with quotes from the old thread you mentioned... are "old" ideas, "old" plans, and outdated goals.

We went back to the drawing table and have come up with simpler ways to launch BST and get its foundation built.

We also listened and acted on the recommendations the community voiced:

We eliminated the ICO.
We eliminated the PREMINE.
We reconfigured the BitStone algorithm to X11 instead of SHA256.
We modified the coin supply/distribution model to cater more towards the community.
We modified the annual Proof of Stake percentage to 1% /month - 12% /yr.

There are many other partnerships behind the scenes that we developed...and one of those partnerships will empower us to have multiple BitStone Accepting Merchants, and finer details on those partnerships will be released in due time.

We have more supply than before and soon will be able to sell these goods for BST.

Stay tuned,

BitStoneDev

With that being said guys, please disregard the current website up, as it is NULL AND VOID. Lets be real here, we haven't even updated it since we created it...There is no reason to believe we are claiming he is a part of the "team". We were planning on finishing the site back when things with old ideas, and plans were still in place. We planned to have "Our Team" tab renamed to something more along the lines of "Partners" - but if you build websites sometimes you just like to fill space as a way of organizing and seeing the site vision through...it helps me in the early stages of building sites. He is just one of the appraisers we do business with regularly, and he has also been spoken to about BitStone and Crypto Currency in General and agreed to continue appraising gems and such for us.

If that isn't enough info right there to prove we are about what we say, and that we aren't just "throwing" names around...then maybe you'd rather just believe the FUD and lose your BST to the fud teams. If you contacted Lou, he would also know whats going on and why his name was listed on the OLD website.

We will also state that we have NEVER once lied about our partners and contacts, and anyone is welcome to call them and double check that we in fact have worked with them on a regular basis based on their trade. Mr. McMinn has appraised gems for us, and has been spoken to about Crypto Currency and BitStone. That doesn't mean he is a owner or dev...it means the dev has contact with him as a appraiser and have used his services before, and if needed we could use those again to benefit us in appraising some of the new items we are ordering for the customer appreciation sale.

We do business with many other vendors, graders, appraisers, etc...and that group is only getting bigger and bigger.  

A new website is currently under construction and will launch in the coming weeks.

Sorry about any confusion the old website might of caused..but it looks like it was just used for some fud, and nothing else...so it will be taken down shortly.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
NextGen, I think you have mental issues. If anything, this guy should be thanking the debunkers for piecing the puzzle pieces together. If anything, this is clearing his name much sooner than it would have been cleared down the road. That is, if this guy is not associated with BitStone. It's all speculation right now, so why are you so heated? Are you someone else hiding behind an alt account? It's rather odd the way you are reacting to all of this. Especially since you supposedly called the guy and spoke with him personally. If that was the case, one would think you would be working diligently, not belligerently, to help.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
He didn't dox anyone. He simply re-posted information freely available on the internet. Information of a person that is listed on Bitstone's website.

You know it's fucking bullshit.  Troll.

That's actually a statement of fact. All that needs to be done is get Mr. McMinn removed from BitStones.org. Once that is done I'm sure Paul or anyone won't have any reason to pursue Mr. McMinn as there is no other proof of his involvement with BitStone other than his name on the site.

The other part of the issue is "Kieth" lying about his partners, that's much more important in this context IMHO.
Crypto is King.
He didn't dox anyone. He simply re-posted information freely available on the internet. Information of a person that is listed on Bitstone's website.

You know it's fucking bullshit.  Troll.
What's bullshit is the shills shoving this BST down the throats of gullible people, especially with someone listed twice on their site as their appraiser. Someone who has no clue they were listed, supposedly. If anything, this is giving his website more views, thus promoting what he does. If the guy has a problem with his website being re-posted, he should come here and ask for it to be taken down. Someone acting as the 'hearsay' representative is the main problem. How do we know that the guy was called? How do we know that the guy wants the re-post of his PUBLIC WEBSITE taken down? Are you going to call Google and go batshit insane on them too? 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I wonder if Lou Britton has the same stance as Van McMinn?  

Anyone want to look him up?
Crypto is King.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Please remove that info about Van McMinn.

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving actual crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

Like I told you in PM, I thought everything you said up to this point was fairly accurate, but you've crossed the line.

I urge everyone to PM Theymos and mprep to get this moron removed from bitcointalk for doxxing someone who obviously has nothing to do with this scam.

Wrong. Here is a current screenshot of the Bitstone site:

Van McMinn is listed as # 2 of the Bitstone operation, , and his credentials as a Jewelry Appraiser are clearly stated.
If Van McMinn is upset with this , he needs to call a gentleman by the name of Keith Harville, not me.

I find it hard to believe there are assholes saying that I should not ask questions of the Bitstone team when the Bitstone team clearly say that this thread is for exactly that.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
think again, before buy this coin, too many opinion  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving actual crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I hope your ass gets banned for being such a piece of shit.  I'm dealing with it because you're too big of a fucking pussy to pick up the phone and call yourself.  Pussy.

Like I told you in PM, I thought everything you said up to this point was fairly accurate, but you've crossed the line.

I urge everyone to PM Theymos and mprep to get this moron removed from bitcointalk for doxxing someone who obviously has nothing to do with this scam.

Edit: P.S. - Why would someone come on here to defend himself against some nobody douchebag (you) when he didn't even know this site existed?
Crypto is King.
Still ready for that 10% under spot? Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

So, you are saying the people who are running Bitstone have fraudulently represented that Van McMinn of Van McMinn Jewelry Appraisal of Nashville, TN,  is part of the Bitstone operation? This is a very serious accusation, probably involving serious crimes. Have the police been notified?  Certainly the Bitstone team and / or Mr. Van McMinn can clear this up? Correct? Why is someone supposedly not even affiliated with the Bitstone operation dealing with this, and not the actual Bitstone team? All I posted was the information that the Bitstone team posted. If they posted fraudulent information about the principals involved in the Bitstone operation. then they need to announce that publicly and explain why they have engaged in this action.

I think this needs to be addressed by the Bitstone team, whoever they say that is today.
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
wow mr. Van McMinn. i looked at his website http://www.vanmcminn.com/ and he seems very accomplished
who would have thought someone like him is into crypto hardcore, as much as to join Bitstone crew
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

That is very interesting information.  Thanks NextGenCrypto.

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.

My pleasure, I'm not a fan of people being doxxed when they don't deserve it and I found it very hard to believe someone with that biography would be involved in something like this.

I urge whoever posted his information, or quoted it to remove it.  And others, report it to mods so they will remove it.  

Mr. McMinn's name is on the website. If what you're saying is true kilo17 with his myriad of puppets should take a break from trolling and take care of that.

https://archive.is/xITuu
http://bitstones.org/team.html

Archive link above is not to attack Mr. McMinn but to illustrate "Kieth" lying about his partners.

Yep, I informed him of this as well.  He didn't even know this forum or that website existed.  He was caught quite off guard by my call, no doubt.

I think Paul should remove those posts too.  It's not fair to damage Mr. McMinn's reputation.  He was obviously unaware of his involvement.

Anyone watching the market?  Here comes the desperation exit.  Do not get caught in this trap.  Do not let the dev team recoup their losses.
legendary
Paul will never admit he was wrong in posting those pictures, and has shown how cowardly he is by not just calling the guy first before dragging someones name into something.  So I assume he will not remove those pictures and posts.

So let me get this straight. Your puppetmaster posting someone's name on BitStone official site to make it look more legit - fine.

Someone doing a Google search on it - major crime.

Is that what you're trying to say here?

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.

My pleasure, I'm not a fan of people being doxxed when they don't deserve it and I found it very hard to believe someone with that biography would be involved in something like this.

I urge whoever posted his information, or quoted it to remove it.  And others, report it to mods so they will remove it.  

Mr. McMinn's name is on the website. If what you're saying is true kilo17 with his myriad of puppets should take a break from trolling and take care of that.

Archive link above is not to attack Mr. McMinn but to illustrate "Kieth" lying about his partners.

Yep, I informed him of this as well.  He didn't even know this forum or that website existed.  He was caught quite off guard by my call, no doubt.
legendary

Activity: 602
Paul will never admit he was wrong in posting those pictures, and has shown how cowardly he is by not just calling the guy first before dragging someones name into something.  So I assume he will not remove those pictures and posts.

Interesting how BitStoneDev acted as if Mr. McMinn was part of the team.  That is a little misleading imo.

Activity: 602

I just personally spoke to him on this phone and he assures me that he has nothing to do with this project other than appraising some stones for someone who in the past mentioned cryptocurrency.  Call him for yourself and see if you want, however, I'm convinced he is NOT part of this scam.

I can appreciate that you have the balls to actually look into something before posting a bunch of shit repeatedly and affecting peoples lives.  Now Paul on the other hand thinks that it is ok to shoot first and ask questions later.

Pages:
Jump to: