Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 38. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Well using the common sense and trying to have a debate with you has failed.  Once again, Paul is back to redirecting and misrepresenting.  

I tried to have a reasonable exchange with Paul but it is apparent he has no interest in actually being unbiased about BitStone.  He has decided it is a scam and that is what he will continue to promote until he has "slayed" his prey.  He has shown on multiple threads the following things even though he has denied it on other threads:

Bitstone is a target ONLY because of the association of Keith to Paycoin.  If you think that is not true, go back and look at his posts. Yet Paul has denied that on other threads.

He has no evidence at all of ANY wrong doing by anyone here - just his unfounded and unprovable THEORIES

This is where folks need to read Pauls signature where it states the following:

"with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions"

Yet none of that is true- he has no evidence of scam and has no intention of finding truth, he has skipped all reasonable inquiry into BitStone and went straight to execution

Secondly, no one is allowed to "put their thinking cap on and draw your own conclusions" because we are to busy being blasted with the venom that he spews.  

Your theory is that people should trust the word of someone who has proven himself to be untrustworthy and "invest" in Bitstones , and I think that is a bad idea. I am comfortable with my choice.

Untrustworthy:
Lets look at that from Pauls perception, and then from a logical explanation

Pauls thinking - Says will sell for less than FMV on Paycoin site and then did not
The explanation from Keith on another thread - Was getting funded from Paycoin guys and they retracted, so the store was not opened.

What I see is someone that was not selling for less, but someone that was going to be subsidized and that fell through (as everything did with Paycoin) therefore he could not open the store and sell for less than cost as many have stated.

Horse shit. Keith offered Silver coins at a stupid discount if anyone would buy them with Paycoins and someone agreed. Keith would not even go through the motions of taking a $5 loss on a SINGLE fucking coin. PERIOD. And now I am supposed to believe this same guy is giving away kilo bars for stupid prices? Well, I don't. If you do, you are one seriously gullible SOB.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well using the common sense and trying to have a debate with you has failed.  Once again, Paul is back to redirecting and misrepresenting.  

I tried to have a reasonable exchange with Paul but it is apparent he has no interest in actually being unbiased about BitStone.  He has decided it is a scam and that is what he will continue to promote until he has "slayed" his prey.  He has shown on multiple threads the following things even though he has denied it on other threads:

Bitstone is a target ONLY because of the association of Keith to Paycoin.  If you think that is not true, go back and look at his posts. Yet Paul has denied that on other threads.

He has no evidence at all of ANY wrong doing by anyone here - just his unfounded and unprovable THEORIES

"with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions"

Yet none of that is true- he has no evidence of scam and has no intention of finding truth, he has skipped all reasonable inquiry into BitStone and went straight to execution

Secondly, no one is allowed to "put their thinking cap on and draw your own conclusions" because we are to busy being blasted with the venom that he spews.  

Your theory is that people should trust the word of someone who has proven himself to be untrustworthy and "invest" in Bitstones , and I think that is a bad idea. I am comfortable with my choice.

Untrustworthy:
Lets look at that from Pauls perception, and then from a logical explanation

Pauls thinking - Says will sell for less than FMV on Paycoin site and then did not
The explanation from Keith on another thread - Was getting funded from Paycoin guys and they retracted, so the store was not opened.

What I see is someone that was not selling for less, but someone that was going to be subsidized and that fell through (as everything did with Paycoin) therefore he could not open the store and sell for less than cost as many have stated.

It's not a target because of who is involved...it is a target because of the claims the involved parties have made.

Get a clue Hardy boy

Another brilliant statement from another brilliant mind - NOT

So you have now shown exactly what I stated above - you do not think it is possible,  so therefore it must me a scam. What that means in third grade language (so you can understand it)  is the following:  I do not understand and therefore it is dumb

are you one of Pauls shills, because you guys think exactly the same.

I have shills? Whoa. LMAO. Stop it, your killing me here. I bet you think I even PAY them, right? Hilarious. Deep, Deep, Delusion combined with utter despair.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If you want to scream scam, then you'll probably have to do it on everyone here - just about, since i have no doubt at one point or another most of your friends (suchmoon) had some stake in the gaw shit.

Huh? What did I ever do to you?

If you are such an accomplished anti-gawist (which I doubt but it's a popular claim these days so whatever) you should know that trying to discredit your opponents doesn't work in these situations.

So how about you put on your big boy pants and address the actual issues that Paul Revere and others are raising. Such as - what's the purpose of having a special coin for gems. And some Avalon miners. How are the merchandise discounts going to be sustained over long term. Who owns half of the coins even though there was no premine (but someone clearly rented a shitload of hashpower to get in on it as if they knew there was going to be a massive pump).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

It's not a target because of who is involved...it is a target because of the claims the involved parties have made.

Get a clue Hardy boy

So you have now shown exactly what I stated above - you do not think it is possible,  so therefore it must me a scam. What that means in third grade language (so you can understand it)  is the following:  I do not understand and therefore it is dumb

Nah I'm just skeptical... You should be too.

Obvious shill is an obvious shill

This could be a great opportunity...but it could also be a great waste of time.

Get a clue Hardy boy

legendary

Get a clue Hardy boy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gpuc-gpu-coin-mandatory-wallet-update-469887

GPUcoin....  The concept is almost identical to BitStone.  A great read though for anyone wanting to see history repeat itself.

Yes, thanks for posting that, I was not aware of that one. Pretty much the same setup as the ScamBones model. Instead of GPUs , ScamBones can be used for great deals on dem dahmunds and goad and duh sivver bahs ans shiz.

legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gpuc-gpu-coin-mandatory-wallet-update-469887

GPUcoin....  The concept is almost identical to BitStone.  A great read though for anyone wanting to see history repeat itself.
Bitstone looks to be taking what Keith believes to be a good con hook - The ol' "SUPER Discount Bargain You'd be a fucking fool not to buy our discount coupons!" one. There may be a more concise term for that, not sure. Cheesy These are commonly used for raffle/ discount coupon types of fraud scams and are broadly known as Matrix types of confidence scams. Substitute raffle tickets or Discount Coupons for Bitstones and this is a classic Matrix scheme.

This is blatantly obvious, however, as usual in the crypto space greed overshadows logic so most will look past this.

Indeed. And yet people still get all starry eyed and buy into these scams. The ease with which people are conned is amazing. Is it just the rat poison in the water? The indoctrination camps where children are programmed to be obedient drones that accept what they are told at face value? GREED? All of the above? More? One thing I know about Crypto for sure is that it brings out the base nature of people and I find that fascinating.
legendary
Is the coin backed by anything at all?  Huh

Yeah, backed by lolz
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Some words on a forum, yes.
more blah blah blah

What I hear is a guy that has not read this thread or is not very good at reading and comprehension:

I am certain that early in the thread it states that the goods that will be sold on the store are from vendors that will be identified and accept BitStone.  The exception to that is there will be limited items like gold/silver miners that will be sold by the BitStone Team as "Customer Appreciation"  It was stated by the team.

I have also read that the coin IS NOT BACKED by gems or anything else other than it will be accepted by vendors.

So you continue to say that it is a poor business plan if you buy and sell under what you paid- that is a true statement.  

So if I was making assumptions like you Paul I could argue the following points:
- Maybe they bought gold back when it was $400/ounce and it is still a profit to sell at 10% under the current spot.
- Maybe it is an "ad" to promote BitStone - very common practice by big retailers to sell at break even or a loss on 1 item to get them in the store.   Does not mean it is a scam
- Maybe they are dumb and have no business sense.
- Maybe Paul does not understand how a business attracts new clients/customers and establishes a business relationship with people by doing what they say they will do.
- Maybe Paul is right and this is a scam.  
- Maybe Paul is wrong and it is not a scam.
- on and on and on

I can also dilute the truth as you are attempting here by pulling in a bunch of old post but I do not need to do that because those questions were answered about 20 pages ago on this thread.  Again you are misrepresenting the facts buy pulling old stuff into a new thread that has already established a different model.

I find your assertions fascinating. Please explain how I am "misrepresenting the facts". Also, Opinions: Is this a step up from being called a liar like earlier? YES! WINNING!  Grin

Also: Please post away my good fellows. Get this thread nice and hot in the search rankings. The more the merrier.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Bitstone looks to be taking what Keith believes to be a good con hook - The ol' "SUPER Discount Bargain You'd be a fucking fool not to buy our discount coupons!" one. There may be a more concise term for that, not sure. Cheesy These are commonly used for raffle/ discount coupon types of fraud scams and are broadly known as Matrix types of confidence scams. Substitute raffle tickets or Discount Coupons for Bitstones and this is a classic Matrix scheme.

This is blatantly obvious, however, as usual in the crypto space greed overshadows logic so most will look past this.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Having said that - I want some gold and silver - I would like to use the Escrow service you have mentioned (to be safe)  Wink
more blah blah blah

What I hear is a guy that has not read this thread or is not very good at reading and comprehension:

I am certain that early in the thread it states that the goods that will be sold on the store are from vendors that will be identified and accept BitStone.  The exception to that is there will be limited items like gold/silver miners that will be sold by the BitStone Team as "Customer Appreciation"  It was stated by the team.

I have also read that the coin IS NOT BACKED by gems or anything else other than it will be accepted by vendors.

So you continue to say that it is a poor business plan if you buy and sell under what you paid- that is a true statement. 

So if I was making assumptions like you Paul I could argue the following points:
- Maybe they bought gold back when it was $400/ounce and it is still a profit to sell at 10% under the current spot.
- Maybe it is an "ad" to promote BitStone - very common practice by big retailers to sell at break even or a loss on 1 item to get them in the store.   Does not mean it is a scam
- Maybe they are dumb and have no business sense.
- Maybe Paul does not understand how a business attracts new clients/customers and establishes a business relationship with people by doing what they say they will do.
- Maybe Paul is right and this is a scam. 
- Maybe Paul is wrong and it is not a scam.
- on and on and on

I can also dilute the truth as you are attempting here by pulling in a bunch of old post but I do not need to do that because those questions were answered about 20 pages ago on this thread.  Again you are misrepresenting the facts buy pulling old stuff into a new thread that has already established a different model.

I see Paul is still going... blah blah blah

I picked up a few more coins on the exchange.  Still hoping I can get enough for the miner.  

Hey, thanks for thinking about me. Really. Better load up on those chances for the "free" miner or silver bar or whatever. Cha CHinG! Fat Stacks of Cash, Yo! Dr Keef Beez selling shiz fo nuffins wiff dem ScamBones fo sho! Stock up, bitch!
Pages:
Jump to: