Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 36. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

oh and this "kid" is not such a kid "old pal"

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you hare fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

I have nothing further to say the prosecution rests!

WUT? Are you pretending to play courtroom or something now? I am afraid you have lost me completely here.

please keep up, i know there are a lot of big words written.

But if you are going to go around accusing everyone of shilling and scamming, and now you see proof right in front of your eyes otherwise, then you are obviously just here to fud.

who else in in your fud crew, please step up.

i can see the obvious 4 or 5.

FUD crew? LMAO. You sound like you really believe your own bullshit. If there happens to be some other sorry assed morons who buy your bullshit, I feel sorry for them.

P.S: You have not answered why all of the old posts with this account are deleted. Seems almost like something someone would do when they sold an account to some scammer to be used as a shill puppet.
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
who owns it?

do you know?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@suchmoon I know you don't care, because you a major part of the gaw period and came out clean and now are always on the offensive. Enjoy bashing away with your crew, no one listens to you guys anyway.

You do. You just can't force yourself to click that ignore button. Now please find (or create) an appropriate thread and post your GAW stuff there. Make sure to post proof of me being "major part of the gaw" or whatever you're trying to say there (punctuation isn't your strongest skill, is it?).

Back to topic if I may so suggest. Who controls ~50% of the non-premined BitStone coin supply? Any guesses?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@dbt1033:  you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? this was written as  a scam expose 2 years ago, and to show that I am not a newbie here.  nice job on going fullretard!

Also I never said gaw was the original scam, if you actually read the post you would see the point, saying what you did proves that you definitely have gone fullretard...thank you!

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you hare fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

you can keep on doing what you do best...looking dumb, as you just proved my point.

WUT? Are you pretending to play courtroom or something now? I am afraid you have lost me completely here.

please keep up, i know there are a lot of big words written.

But if you are going to go around accusing everyone of shilling and scamming, and now you see proof right in front of your eyes otherwise, then you are obviously just here to fud.

who else in in your fud crew, please step up.

i can see the obvious 4 or 5.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you are fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

Get a clue Hardy boy

P.S: Why are all of your old posts deleted? Are you hiding something?

@paul: your stupid remarks are in the usual manner to be expected avoiding whats right in front of you, and continuing to ignore facts...so in theory, you are fact-less and don't listen to them , so i doubt anyone would listen to your nonsense anymore.

legendary
Wow, wheellocks you're taking virtual dick-measuring to a whole new level. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's all in vain 'cause I don't care.

Now that you got that out of the way are you going to stay on topic?

Sorry for quoting myself but to help get you started, what's your opinion - who owns this address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

Must be someone very very lucky or with inside knowledge perhaps. Who could that be?
legendary

so you both think you're the original scam hunters still? suchmoon, are you in there somewhere? didn't you work closely with some of the people at gaw? i know you tried to expose them at some point, the articles are available on the internet.

But don't play innocent boy here...you were just as involved as anyone else.

I am not sure if this ever got posted and deleted, but this was it - 2 years ago...so shill......don't think so.

If anyone should be skeptical it would be me of this coin...but I am not in any way shape or form, I have invested and will continue to do so from my past experience in crypto - gains and losses alike.

enjoy !

Lol...This kid thinks GAW was the original scam.  

What a fucking Hardy boy
legendary
Wow, wheellocks you're taking virtual dick-measuring to a whole new level. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's all in vain 'cause I don't care.

Now that you got that out of the way are you going to stay on topic?

legendary
legendary
On a sincere note, thank you to BitStoneDev for providing me the means to buy myself a new 55" 4K TV without any bitching from my wife.

Now, close this shit up so the shills disperse. 

Touche brother.  Touche.

This is what it is.  Take profit while you can, and exit like a pro.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
On a sincere note, thank you to BitStoneDev for providing me the means to buy myself a new 55" 4K TV without any bitching from my wife.

Now, close this shit up so the shills disperse. 
legendary
Only 5 btc to sub 10k price levels.

Guys....get the fuck out now.  I say this out of love for this community.  I've been down this road 100 times.  Get out.  You will only lose.  This is your last chance to sell your coins.  You will not recover your losses.  The coins value will not increase again.  If you want another shot at another coin, get out now and try again.  

Don't be the guy that doesn't listen.

A small loss is better than a total loss.

man you are quite contradictory with all your statements.

Yes please sell all your coins, I will buy them up cheap!

Or maybe you aren't bright enough to understand my game....

either way, run along newbie.  Bagholding is your game; you do seem like an expert in your field.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

is this the doctor alt coin scammer bitcoindev?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/batesville-ar/T7HTA69UJHHBGSURR

Wow, he's got a great history there. no wonder he's turned into full scammer mode.  Roll Eyes

Gee, I wonder who "AnotherArGuy", "blah" and "person" are? You think that Keith Harville has random shills running around defending him in this medical forum as well? They seem to follow him everywhere. Quite the coincidence.

Guys....get the fuck out now.  I say this out of love for this community.  I've been down this road 100 times.  Get out.  You will only lose.  This is your last chance to sell your coins.  You will not recover your losses.  The coins value will not increase again.  If you want another shot at another coin, get out now and try again.  

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: