Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 40. (Read 55576 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
wow i just love that ignore option!

i know...

Guys...don't act like you aren't eating your popcorn right now.

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Right, so you are speaking off-topic then?

the thread specifically says: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]

can i get a mod in here please..off -topic deletion required.

Can we get your real account in here please?  You're just as bad as Paul....

The sockpuppet is strong with this one

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

at the same time i dont like seeing paul do this fudding just for the sake of fudding.

If the coin doesnt do what its supposed to do, then paul, you win. otherwise you are all speculation.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

other than that its all a gamble even the sacred bitcoin...you should know that paul if you own any...right?

and no paul i am not saying that about bitstone dev, why? because i dont know, and i dont spread fud about things i dont have facts on, plain and simple, but that doesnt mean this coin wont succeed or fail like any other.

Well what the fuck ever. You go around making accusations and then turn around and admit that you do not know jack shit about that which you are speaking of? Wake the fuck up, you are in a stupor or something. Seriously.

Again paul you lack to see the point as usual.

I dont appreciate your fudding...point

I like the idea of this coin...point

You seem to be good with the free version of MSPaint....point

You like to curse all the time and cant seem to get through a sentence without some derogatory remark....point

You are possibly a child with nothing else to do.....unsure

There are no accusations here accept yours ..grow up ...you use the tag paul revere and use that to try to convince people to seem as if you are an honest do good-er spreading the word before the bad comes....

I feel you are the opposite of the real paul revere pal....he wouldn't have spread the hate and fud you have on this forum.

why not stop insulting some of the people in history who actually did something.

You are pimping what looks to be an obvious scam with the possible result that more suckers will buy into it and get fleeced. I am pointing out that it probably is a scam and doing my best to explain why I have come to that conclusion. I am perfectly ok with my stance. How about you?
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

the thread specifically says: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]

sorry this is my real account, if you were around in 2014 on the original gaw thread, you would have seen a lot worse.  I dont like or approve of scams and i called garza out on that many times.

at the same time i dont like seeing paul do this fudding just for the sake of fudding.

If the coin doesnt do what its supposed to do, then paul, you win. otherwise you are all speculation.

I dont spread rumors about things i dont know of.  I dont know much about this coin as it is relatively new and on a couple of exchanges now.... will i buy some, hell yes, will i get some silver and gold...i hope so.

other than that its all a gamble even the sacred bitcoin...you should know that paul if you own any...right?

and no paul i am not saying that about bitstone dev, why? because i dont know, and i dont spread fud about things i dont have facts on, plain and simple, but that doesnt mean this coin wont succeed or fail like any other.

Well what the fuck ever. You go around making accusations and then turn around and admit that you do not know jack shit about that which you are speaking of? Wake the fuck up, you are in a stupor or something. Seriously.

Again paul you lack to see the point as usual.

I dont appreciate your fudding...point

I like the idea of this coin...point

You seem to be good with the free version of MSPaint....point

You like to curse all the time and cant seem to get through a sentence without some derogatory remark....point

You are possibly a child with nothing else to do.....unsure

There are no accusations here accept yours ..grow up ...you use the tag paul revere and use that to try to convince people to seem as if you are an honest do good-er spreading the word before the bad comes....

I feel you are the opposite of the real paul revere pal....he wouldn't have spread the hate and fud you have on this forum.

why not stop insulting some of the people in history who actually did something.
legendary
they have not contacted escrow? who told you that?

I dont think that is correct.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Dev Team

has any of the escrow reply back to be apart of the raffle ?

They have not contacted escrow.  This is scam.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Dev Team

has any of the escrow reply back to be apart of the raffle ?

Any people defending this scam are stupid or involved or posting under shill account for scammers.

are you another pal of paul's or is this his other crap account?

and paul you actually said: "Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that."

and

"I never said anything about buying ScamBones or Bitstones there. I suggested buying Gold & or Silver if you have the inclination. If not, then don't."

you mention bitstone in that line as well as some childish name calling, you also mentioned a person named keith who you are referring to as one of the devs of the coin.....so no you are incorrect....are you ready to retract that as you sig states?

Are you suggesting that Bitstonedev is now not Keith? Please explain.

Here is one of Keith's Fine Art holdings he was using in the last Bitstone Startup. I am pissed as hell about this Pacasso guy he hired to fake my cartoon style. This is outrageous.

Any people defending this scam are stupid or involved or posting under shill account for scammers.

are you another pal of paul's or is this his other crap account?

and paul you actually said: "Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that."

and

"I never said anything about buying ScamBones or Bitstones there. I suggested buying Gold & or Silver if you have the inclination. If not, then don't."

you mention bitstone in that line as well as some childish name calling, you also mentioned a person named keith who you are referring to as one of the devs of the coin.....so no you are incorrect....are you ready to retract that as you sig states?
legendary
Activity: 1274

Incorrect. The suggestion was in relation to actually buying Silver in comparison to buying ScamBones(Bitstones) where you are promised a chance at a great deal on buying some Silver. It is therefore completely on topic, but thank you for being such a diligent topic cop there, Barney Fife.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

hell ill order some too....if this is bait, then ill be the fish and bite.

i wouldn't mind some silver bricks.

Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that.

thank you for your intelligent insight and insult..."pay the same as the rest of us" ? are you buying as well paul..great news...PAUL is buying bitstone to get Gold and Silver...spread the word!!!!!!

do you think us to be foolish?  there is a market with an alt, and using the market to buy and sell coins I will be able to purchase my GOLD and SILVER when i am ready and will pay less then going to a refinery.

what other coins are doing this at the moment? BTC is the only one that has widespread sorta-acceptability out there for now.

I'll be sure to put a smiley face with your name on my pic when i get it.

nice investigative work pal.

I never said anything about buying ScamBones or Bitstones there. I suggested buying Gold & or Silver if you have the inclination. If not, then don't.

Then buy some, dumbass. You will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that.

thank you for your intelligent insight and insult..."pay the same as the rest of us" ? are you buying as well paul..great news...PAUL is buying bitstone to get Gold and Silver...spread the word!!!!!!

do you think us to be foolish?  there is a market with an alt, and using the market to buy and sell coins I will be able to purchase my GOLD and SILVER when i am ready and will pay less then going to a refinery.

what other coins are doing this at the moment? BTC is the only one that has widespread sorta-acceptability out there for now.

I'll be sure to put a smiley face with your name on my pic when i get it.

nice investigative work pal.

Then buy some, dumbass. But, you will have to pay the same as the rest of us for Gold and Silver I am afraid. People don't give that shit away, sorry. Especially Keith. He has already proven that.

legendary
I would like to buy a 1 kilo silver bar also, and please let me know if you have any of the Avalon6 for sale or if that is just for the raffle.

I remember you guys posted that the gold and silver are promotional and want to make sure I can get one  Wink

same here, on both..thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: