Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 32. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

BitSynq New Wallet Release v1.1.5 - Download Links in OP.

Nice one. let me try to download new wallet  Wink
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Nice , thanks Dev
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Activity: 840
Just spend 0.1 btc to list on yobit, dlisk raised 17 btc and their dev spent it therefore dlisk was listed there very fast after ico.

Now you have double expenses of Dlisk dev, so 0.1 btc is very tiny for your ico-38 btc.

Just my 2 cents, I don't have this coin, just see you guys still don't have a place to trade after almost 2 weeks of ico ended(16th), I just help you.   Cheesy

This dev seldom talks about listing on exchanges, not like other devs try to list coin on exchanges to fulfill investors' desires, so it is a bit fishy.

Waste of money. If I was dev I wouldn't spend money to list coins on Yobit. If I was going to spend money on listing a coin I would spend that money to get it listed at a good exchange. Yobit adds pump and dump coins all of the time, but not legit coins. It's stupid.
I mostly agree....I wouldn't pay. but with such a small market cap it will be a tough sell to a bigger exchange. yobit, as an exchange of last resort to trade coin ...those small and upcoming may be a necessary evil.
Activity: 504
Just spend 0.1 btc to list on yobit, dlisk raised 17 btc and their dev spent it therefore dlisk was listed there very fast after ico.

Now you have double expenses of Dlisk dev, so 0.1 btc is very tiny for your ico-38 btc.

Just my 2 cents, I don't have this coin, just see you guys still don't have a place to trade after almost 2 weeks of ico ended(16th), I just help you.   Cheesy

This dev seldom talks about listing on exchanges, not like other devs try to list coin on exchanges to fulfill investors' desires, so it is a bit fishy.

Waste of money. If I was dev I wouldn't spend money to list coins on Yobit. If I was going to spend money on listing a coin I would spend that money to get it listed at a good exchange. Yobit adds pump and dump coins all of the time, but not legit coins. It's stupid.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

two points here:
- dlisk dev is a well known yobit user
- paying .1btc wouldn't change anything, yobit is adding new coins very slowly at the moment, i guess they have scaling probs.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 840
yobit would be good..

Before trying for Yobit the wallet needs to be 200% stable and working *exactly* as expected.
So best wait until this next update is released to be very sure of that.

If Yobit get a wallet with a problem it can be MONTHS before they take the time to update the source code to a new version.
One of their listed coins has been in maintenance mode for 4 months already despite an update being made available over 3.5 months ago.
I did receive an answer to a support request on this issue about 2 months ago saying the wallet source code will be updated soon.... but it's still not done.
So for now I have 1BTC stuck in their wallet which I cannot access until they implement  the update.
has nothing to do with wallet being stable or not. yobit closes wallets for mtc that are running perfectly. its kind of scamy.
Activity: 938
I have done vote on C-CEX https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=synq good luck hope BITSYNQ listed there
Activity: 336
Got it on C-Cex to be voted on so let's do some free voting - can't hurt Wink . https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=synq

9 votes so far.  Vote people if you have not yet done so. 

Looking at the list of coins, I dont understand how some of those coins get that many actual votes.

Vote for Synq is a vote for the future!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
That SteemIt post was kind of a success 21 people claimed 50 coins / each - a lot were even more interested after reading my post so I hope that will help out a bit.

upvoted as well but came an hour late for the bounty.

thanks for your effort though!
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
That SteemIt post was kind of a success 21 people claimed 50 coins / each - a lot were even more interested after reading my post so I hope that will help out a bit.

Where can i see it?

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@scorpine/want-to-earn-50-bitsynq-coins-just-for-an-upvote
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Where can i see it?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 368

maybe their wallet not synhr yet.

Is that trustworthy exchange?

they were hacked a few months ago and they handled well the situation. Their only problem is the low volume
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Price seems to be acting pretty well so far on NovaExchange.
oh really let me see mate but i'm still unsure about nova exchange i will try if price of this coin is reasonable or much better to wait for a little bit more
good luck sir and thank you for this update i just hope that dev will try to list it up much sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Price seems to be acting pretty well so far on NovaExchange.
Ico is finish no update the first page ?

Already stated on 1st page: BITSYNQ  ICO     ENDED
Pages:
Jump to: