Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 35. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Question about the C-cex voting.  If btc is applied to voting and the coin does not win this week, are the voting numbers reset?  Meaning after 4 days, does the balance show 0, and voting show 0?  Or do they transfer to the next week?
Is there a possibility to have a refund? I hope that the escrow didn't release the ICO funds yet, as there is still no exchange available for trading.
How much do you wanna sell your coins and i will buy them myself. thanks

This is great to see.  A dev backing up his own project by offering to buy up coins off the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Got it on C-Cex to be voted on so let's do some free voting - can't hurt Wink . https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=synq
ok will do it man
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Got it on C-Cex to be voted on so let's do some free voting - can't hurt Wink . https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=synq
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can someone lend a hand?  I have been staking for days, but only had one instance of a stake happening.  Perhaps I am not understanding how this works.

I am using the standard "QT" client, and it shows it is staking but pretty much consistently shows that I am seconds away from earning a reward.  I have tried closing and reopening, I have tried rebooting, nothing seems to resolve this.

How much coins do you have? If it's not much you won't stake as regularly as some others who have more as they have more network weight.
Well stated BoldNinja. This is not an issue the staking depends on the weight of your Wallet. You will stake for sure but not that often.
The solution is you need to get more and more coins to get more and more weight. Thanks.

I guess my measly 7,500 just isn't enough to make a dent in the weight.

Activity: 432
   COIN SPECS:    

COIN NAME: BitSynq
COIN TICKER: SYNQ
MAX MONEY SUPPLY: 50M
INITIAL COINS IN CIRCULATION: 21M
            -20M for the Crowndfund
            -1M for Bounties and Promotion
DPOS REWARD: 5 Coin / Block (Ends on Block 100000)
POS STATIC REWARD: 0.5 Coin / Block
MIN AGE: 5HR
P2P PORT: 59090
RPC PORT: 58080

SYNQNODES: Coming July 30th
COLLATERAL AMOUNT: 50000 SYNQ

Could we have some clarification on DPOS reward vs POS reward and if there will be DPoS eventually? Does the DPOS above refer to Delegate Proof of Stake or something else?
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
Can someone lend a hand?  I have been staking for days, but only had one instance of a stake happening.  Perhaps I am not understanding how this works.

I am using the standard "QT" client, and it shows it is staking but pretty much consistently shows that I am seconds away from earning a reward.  I have tried closing and reopening, I have tried rebooting, nothing seems to resolve this.

How much coins do you have? If it's not much you won't stake as regularly as some others who have more as they have more network weight.
Well stated BoldNinja. This is not an issue the staking depends on the weight of your Wallet. You will stake for sure but not that often.
The solution is you need to get more and more coins to get more and more weight. Thanks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506

Same issue here

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

SynqCrypto Team
why avatar bounty not payed for me? i posting my address in google form, but i not get coins, it is not normal  Huh
Can you confirm your address through PM? Thanks.

Zaph3t tomorrow a release of new updated wallet?
Yes just a quick release for now.
SynqCrypto Team
Is there a possibility to have a refund? I hope that the escrow didn't release the ICO funds yet, as there is still no exchange available for trading.
How much do you wanna sell your coins and i will buy them myself. thanks
why avatar bounty not payed for me? i posting my address in google form, but i not get coins, it is not normal  Huh

Zaph3t tomorrow a release of new updated wallet?
SynqCrypto Team
Activity: 357
Since the launch it has just been whining and whining. Ease up a bit, we got a roadmap and we were told we will be listed on exchanges. Just stake your coins and leave this thread for a while, progress will come.

You sound like you must be new to crypto lol Have you ever been part of an ICO where there was no whining upon release?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Since the launch it has just been whining and whining. Ease up a bit, we got a roadmap and we were told we will be listed on exchanges. Just stake your coins and leave this thread for a while, progress will come.
Pages:
Jump to: