Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 33. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Ico is finish no update the first page ?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
yobit would be good..

Before trying for Yobit the wallet needs to be 200% stable and working *exactly* as expected.
So best wait until this next update is released to be very sure of that.

If Yobit get a wallet with a problem it can be MONTHS before they take the time to update the source code to a new version.
One of their listed coins has been in maintenance mode for 4 months already despite an update being made available over 3.5 months ago.
I did receive an answer to a support request on this issue about 2 months ago saying the wallet source code will be updated soon.... but it's still not done.
So for now I have 1BTC stuck in their wallet which I cannot access until they implement  the update.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
yobit would be good..
for the start yes yobit can be useful just make a little trade so just in case wallet would update you will not lose much
but small trade can be done with yobit if we are really looking for it dev.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

maybe their wallet not synhr yet.

Is that trustworthy exchange?
not to be unfair but nova already been closed because of the attack so we need to be more extra careful doing some trade
try small amount first guys. good luck
Activity: 336
I just started a little promotion : https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@scorpine/want-to-earn-50-bitsynq-coins-just-for-an-upvote you can help out with an upvote or to provide coins for this project so we get a little more exposure. I also wrote Exchange tutorial for C-Cex and YoBit so you can also do your part if you haven't Wink .

Right on man, good job.  Now if more people would just vote for it to be added to C-Cex...  
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

Is that trustworthy exchange?

I dont know. I like their simple interface.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
I just started a little promotion : https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@scorpine/want-to-earn-50-bitsynq-coins-just-for-an-upvote you can help out with an upvote or to provide coins for this project so we get a little more exposure. I also wrote Exchange tutorial for C-Cex and YoBit so you can also do your part if you haven't Wink .
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
restart the wallet
I have restarted it several times but no good results, dev said about updating the wallet over the weekend, is their an updated copy of the wallet which I can download.
Please restart again it will work. That little issue will be totally fixed in the 2nd next release update.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
restart the wallet
I have restarted it several times but no good results, dev said about updating the wallet over the weekend, is their an updated copy of the wallet which I can download.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I could need your help here., I have opened my wallet for several hours now and its stuck on block 985 for over three hours now and yet the walleet has over 10 active network connections, any ideas are welcome. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
No need to cry people, just sell me your coins at 180 satoshi to avoid biger loss. Smiley
C-CEX isn't bad for the start, but this is not  the exchange can shoot the coin forward.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
i want to ask when is bitsynq release and listing to market placed exchanger
and how longs is progres to listing in exchanger
iam buy in my friend is bounty campaign price every one coin bitsynq 150 satoshi
thank you

sell to me @190 satoshi
iam buy in my friend is bounty campaign price every one coin bitsynq 150 satoshi
thank you

The only ones who would maybe sell you at 150 satoshi are the bounty receivers. ICO investors of course if they are determined that this coin has value won't sell under 190 - what they paid for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thank you
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
i will request my bounty when it hit a exchange. In fact the price of the bounty isn't that much. Only 3500 coins, so how much is that? $1?
Pages:
Jump to: