Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 38. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I've hit 85 of 87 stakes.

What does this means? 2 orphans?
Two orphans means 2 empty blocks it has no transaction on it, or it has been mined by others this means you and the other have receive the same block but the coins have been awarded on the other person correct me if i`m wrong please thank you.

Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
From the official spreadsheet:

0.1 btc (100,000 satoshi) wil get you 52526.78921, so

100,000 satoshis = 52526.78921 bitsynq

1 bitsynq = 100,000 / 52526.78921 = 1.903790

So the price of 1 bitsynq is 1.90 satoshis instead of 190 as widely mentioned?

If someone offered 200 satoshis per bitsynq, thats means more than 100 times the ICO price?

Am I correct?

0.1 BTC is not 100k sat, it is 10m sat
The price of ico is 190 sat

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I've hit 85 of 87 stakes.

What does this means? 2 orphans?
Two orphans means 2 empty blocks it has no transaction on it, or it has been mined by others this means you and the other have receive the same block but the coins have been awarded on the other person correct me if i`m wrong please thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

If someone offered 200 satoshis per bitsynq, thats means more than 100 times the ICO price?

Am I correct?

0.1 BTC is not 100k sat, it is 10m sat
The price of ico is 190 sat

Am I correct?
I asked earlier today if any bounty dumpers wanted out, to PM me and i would try to buy them from you.

Well, I didnt get a single PM.

So, if you were an ICO investor, and you want to sell some of your coins send me a PM, or post your sell price right here in the forum and if someone whats to bite they can contact you. 

For the time being, I would purchase at ICO price.  This is mainly for the non-believers.....but I have a feeling we don't have many of those.  Which is actually refreshing for once.  The Dev can really make something of this.  He's got some strong hands on board.  You can't really ask for much more

You can find seller at this buy and sell thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsynq-buysell-thread-1561989
I am also looking to buy

Somebody is selling @7k satoshi each!

It is just joke i think
Got it from free and want get big money
I asked earlier today if any bounty dumpers wanted out, to PM me and i would try to buy them from you.

So, if you were an ICO investor, and you want to sell some of your coins send me a PM, or post your sell price right here in the forum and if someone whats to bite they can contact you. 

For the time being, I would purchase at ICO price.  This is mainly for the non-believers.....but I have a feeling we don't have many of those.  Which is actually refreshing for once.  The Dev can really make something of this.  He's got some strong hands on board.  You can't really ask for much more

You can find seller at this buy and sell thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsynq-buysell-thread-1561989
I am also looking to buy

That's awesome!

I am also looking to buy

Somebody is selling @7k satoshi each!

I am also looking to buy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I received my bounty! Great coin, great dev, great wallet!
I don't think it's a problem not to have an exchange now.
It's important to test the network!
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
hi zaph3t,
question on masternodes.....not being particularly technical, will you be providing any guidance as to setting them up?
or point us in the direction to find out how too.
Also was wondering requiremnts....ie cloud server, spare desktop or laptop, raspberry pi ?
thanks
Yes I will provide guidance and also post some links of few instructions from here and there.
The cloud server need to be on a vps server because it is a deamon server you can run it on windows or linux vps.
Each cloud server that get launched will connect to each other to form Synqnet cloud. More details will be provided
when we get to it. Thank you.
Activity: 246
Is there any exchange already? 20 Million coins total supply is quite low.so we can expect a good price for this coin? expert advice please
It is definitely not LOW. However the price depends on the whales.
i think the price depends on how the investors act like.if they see a future potential and holds their coin for long,i can bet the price will go to the moon.
Sure it will.Lets get it to exchanges first.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Is there any exchange already? 20 Million coins total supply is quite low.so we can expect a good price for this coin? expert advice please
i think the price depends on how the investors act like.if they see a future potential and holds their coin for long,i can bet the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 246
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hi zaph3t,
question on masternodes.....not being particularly technical, will you be providing any guidance as to setting them up?
or point us in the direction to find out how too.
Also was wondering requiremnts....ie cloud server, spare desktop or laptop, raspberry pi ?
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: