Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 41. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Bounties have been sent to those who already filled out the Sig and Avatar Distribution Form. If you did not receive your Bounty and think that you
participated, please check out the Spreadsheet to make sure you have your name there and also please fill out the Distribution form in OP with your BitSynq Address.

We will have a quick update this weekend to the Wallets (both Modern and Qt) this update is to hardcode some checkpoints for a better secure network and do some
minor fixes.

thanks for your support and interest in BitSynq project.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
wow after having a small amount of conflicts on day one (the 17th) I haven't had an orphan block since. nice.
hopefully its a testament to how strong and stable network is.
zaph3t, any more progress on avatar and sig bounties....I would like to get in wallet and start staking those asap.
Im working on the sig and avatar bounties distribution should start today or tomorrow.

Of all the ICOs I've invested in, this has been by far the best organised.
the dev is making sure that the price would not be affected of certain dumped so maybe he wanted to send or pay first the rewards
before he will list it from any exchange site let just wait and see. good luck dev.
Sorry, Im not holding back this coin to be listed on any Exchange. the source code is out there for any Exchange who want to list BitSynq.
For sure BitSynq will be listed on Exchanges in the coming days or weeks and i dont think dumping of the Bounties will do anything to the price.
The more the development progress, the more BitSynq demand get high. and we have another project in mind to help Support BitSynq Features and
bring more use of the coins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
wow after having a small amount of conflicts on day one (the 17th) I haven't had an orphan block since. nice.
zaph3t, any more progress on avatar and sig bounties....I would like to get in wallet and start staking those asap.
Im working on the sig and avatar bounties distribution should start today or tomorrow.

the dev is making sure that the price would not be affected of certain dumped so maybe he wanted to send or pay first the rewards
before he will list it from any exchange site let just wait and see. good luck dev.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Activity: 332
Does anyone got the signature bounty? or still not distribute?

I just got mine a few hours ago
Yeah , me too
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

I just got mine a few hours ago
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Those who DID NOT buy the coin are worrying so much about the exchanges compared to those who bought. The buyers are waiting patiently (while happily staking, of course Grin) for the process leading to the listing to be completed.

This is a limited edition coin, currently only about 21m produced, unlike some other coin already several hundred million in circulation. Diamond compared to water, is much more expensive because of its scarcity...

Be proud you own this coin
Activity: 151
man oh man.. when blackjack is live and monetized watch out! Cheesy
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
really-who needs this exchange
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Still no exchange? Fortunately i didn't invest this coin.   Grin  Because I see their games' UI are extremely ugly, look like 90s DOS applications, it won't have the future, guys your 35 btc poured down into the see.

for what do you need an exchange? do want to buy it, because you didn't invest in ico?
where do you see the dos ui? seems your glasses were a little bit dirty...
Activity: 588
where OP, still not update?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Still no exchange? Fortunately i didn't invest this coin.   Grin  Because I see their games' UI are extremely ugly, look like 90s DOS applications, it won't have the future, guys your 35 btc poured down into the see.
thank you for your expert opinion. you sea so much... I am so glad you shared that with the community.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Finally had 1 orphaned block.  First one out of 36

Very2 sorry to hear that

My condolence Wink

I know....it's a sad day  Wink
Activity: 142

Very2 sorry to hear that

My condolence Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Activity: 336
Activity: 17
hello,

Do we plan to add a password to the qt wallet?

thanks
nr

you can add password...just go to settings and then encrypt....
be sure to save password in safe place.
then unlock wallet (for staking only)

ah..cool. thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hello,

thanks
nr

you can add password...just go to settings and then encrypt....
be sure to save password in safe place.
then unlock wallet (for staking only)
Activity: 17
hello,

thanks
nr
Pages:
Jump to: