Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 43. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Still not on yobit or c-cex ?
patience, I strongly believe the coin will be on these exchangers soon
Even with a paid entry yo bit takes a lot of time to list coins
The community is still needed to put this coin their, by tweeting to the exchangers

I'd love to see Bittrex in a while, its a great place to start.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
how many coins needed to stake?
The more the better/faster. IMO more than 50k at least.

well iv got some work to do then lol. whats the going rate per coin at the moment?
I am not sure i am staking but all the info is in the OP.

DPOS REWARD: 5 Coin / Block (Ends on Block 100000)
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

well iv got some work to do then lol. whats the going rate per coin at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
patience, I strongly believe the coin will be on these exchangers soon
Even with a paid entry yo bit takes a lot of time to list coins
The community is still needed to put this coin their, by tweeting to the exchangers
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
So far no issues for me on the windows wallet. Maybe only that you need to restart to be staking but further on doesn't seem to be a problem.
yes mate restarting the wallet works again for staking i just looking for a possible reason or it just on our computer
system that's why it is happening, just really don't know if this a issue wallet do i need to reinstall or just let it work
that way?

Well I let my wallet run when I close  my laptop so energy saving mode and when I open it. I have to restart the wallet app to get it staking again but after that it works fine for me atleast.
just got the first stakes reward i'm glad finally received 5 coins from that staking process
just let my wallet open now while working with my laptop let me see if how many coins
can be mine the whole time the wallet is open. thanks for your reply mate doing the same
thing when the wallet is not staking just close and reopen.
Activity: 142
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Activity: 279
So far no issues for me on the windows wallet. Maybe only that you need to restart to be staking but further on doesn't seem to be a problem.
yes mate restarting the wallet works again for staking i just looking for a possible reason or it just on our computer
system that's why it is happening, just really don't know if this a issue wallet do i need to reinstall or just let it work
that way?

Well I let my wallet run when I close  my laptop so energy saving mode and when I open it. I have to restart the wallet app to get it staking again but after that it works fine for me atleast.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
that way?
Activity: 279
Activity: 360

Thanks, I encountered another error. Guide me!

I ran make -f makefile.unix again and this is the last part (I am Debian Jessie btw)
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb'
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/txdb-leveldb.d -o obj/txdb-leveldb.o txdb-leveldb.cpp
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o synqd obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/smessage.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:539: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:179: recipe for target 'synqd' failed
make: *** [synqd] Error 1
Try to do "make clean -f makefile.unix" and then redo "make -f makefile.unix" and let see what happen.

I tried that, but i got the same error message. Sad
I have a feeling that my OS is not supported? take a look at this (debian Jessie)

uname -a
Linux bitcoinuser 3.10.77 #7393 SMP Thu Jun 2 19:48:22 CST 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
Activity: 938
i just using wallet qt all good sync and connections to SYNQ network nothing problem there when i have runing the wallet. btw modern wallet already update yet
Activity: 436
6 connections but stuck at block 873

So this soon in and the blockchain is acting up, did it fix itself or you fix it??

No problems with the block chain here running two wallets.
Ignored for being a drama queen.
Activity: 336
wow after having a small amount of conflicts on day one (the 17th) I haven't had an orphan block since. nice.
hopefully its a testament to how strong and stable network is.
zaph3t, any more progress on avatar and sig bounties....I would like to get in wallet and start staking those asap.

I haven't gotten an orphan block yet.  Its the first wallet where I have staked off the get go without missing a reward.  Dev obviously knows what he is doing

So still staking like a beast.  No orphan blocks yet, 45 straight stakes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
hi everyone,

Those who have bitsynq and willing to sell it off...please do let me know. thanks guys

How much do you offer per BITSYNQ bro?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi everyone,

Those who have bitsynq and willing to sell it off...please do let me know. thanks guys
have the devs even applied to have the coin listed yet? i feel like it should be on yobit or something at this point.
Activity: 142
From the total amount of coin in the wallet, what is the formula used to divide between 'spendable' and 'stake'? Anyone knows about this?

Formula?
Spendable means coins that haven't staked and are able to be sent via transactions.
Stake simply means the inputs that have recently found a block aka "staked coins".
Once you reach a certain amount of confirms for the block you found, the coins move from "staked" to "spendable".

So i guess the process is automatic we just go with the flow
Pages:
Jump to: