Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 44. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
still don't have any trading site? the ico already done and paying bounties is also on the process
do we expect heavy dump after this coin reach a trading site? I hope dev have another idea or
he have a plan just in case heavy dump showed after receiving the bounty rewards.

What heavy dump? The bounty is 1M out of total 21M. If they dump all 1 million, is it a heavy dump and will affect price so much?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
DISTRIBUTION FORM FOR SIG & AVATAR BOUNTY IS UP.

Thanks I see it, now we just have to wait for the twitter bounty which is the most work i guess checking all those accounts. Well will recieve the Synq coins soon enough Smiley

still don't have any trading site? the ico already done and paying bounties is also on the process
do we expect heavy dump after this coin reach a trading site? I hope dev have another idea or
he have a plan just in case heavy dump showed after receiving the bounty rewards.

Ill will buy up as much as i can. I know im not the only one.
im saving up BTC for when it hits an exchange.

I'm going to have a btc or 2 for the exchanges as well.  I want more than i have.  I wanted to see it launch before I truly committed. 

Same here I was out of btc during the ICO but saved some now so i can buy more when it comes on one of the exchange sites.
Activity: 336

I'm going to have a btc or 2 for the exchanges as well.  I want more than i have.  I wanted to see it launch before I truly committed. 
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
DISTRIBUTION FORM FOR SIG & AVATAR BOUNTY IS UP.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
From the total amount of coin in the wallet, what is the formula used to divide between 'spendable' and 'stake'? Anyone knows about this?

Formula?
Spendable means coins that haven't staked and are able to be sent via transactions.
Stake simply means the inputs that have recently found a block aka "staked coins".
Once you reach a certain amount of confirms for the block you found, the coins move from "staked" to "spendable".
From the total amount of coin in the wallet, what is the formula used to divide between 'spendable' and 'stake'? Anyone knows about this?
Got 13 blocks today, is that normal rate? 205k BITSINQ in this wallet.

That means 13*5 right?
6 connections but stuck at block 873

So this soon in and the blockchain is acting up, did it fix itself or you fix it??

I havent had any issues
same here, no issues

And none here.  If it was getting hung up, a simple close and reopen should have done the trick.

So this soon in and the blockchain is acting up, did it fix itself or you fix it??

I havent had any issues
same here, no issues
Activity: 630
Merit: 506

I havent had any issues
Activity: 357

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
And what about the "P2P In Wallet Applications" in your wallet?

Close your wallet, then open it back up.  If that doesnt work close the wallet, delete everything from your roaming folder of the coin except your wallet.dat file, and reopen the wallet.  You will restart the downlaoding of the blockchain, but this usually does the trick.
thats why an exchange is great. im able to buy more Smiley
i wanna get to a couple million.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

I'd say it is Wink
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
wow after having a small amount of conflicts on day one (the 17th) I haven't had an orphan block since. nice.
hopefully its a testament to how strong and stable network is.
zaph3t, any more progress on avatar and sig bounties....I would like to get in wallet and start staking those asap.

I haven't gotten an orphan block yet.  Its the first wallet where I have staked off the get go without missing a reward.  Dev obviously knows what he is doing

Got 3 conflicts today

I'll have to check when i get home to see if things changed.
Pages:
Jump to: