Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 51. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
What block is it currently on?  I want to make sure my wallet is up to date.  The block explorer shows 1635...but it has been showing that for a few hours.

Confirming 1995 now Wink - that explorer needs some more working I don't think it works 100% - I'd prefer it as a standalone on BitSynq domain as on this current it's hosted with some other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What block is it currently on?  I want to make sure my wallet is up to date.  The block explorer shows 1635...but it has been showing that for a few hours.

Ty
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Sorry if this has been asked before and I missed it. Is there an eta for the Mac wallet? Thanks.
eta?

estimated time of arrival  Smiley

WALLET QT  RELEASES  

estimated time - yesterday Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
since its a small group that participated, we have control of market price. i know i wont be selling any at all.
Activity: 368
Sorry if this has been asked before and I missed it. Is there an eta for the Mac wallet? Thanks.
eta?

estimated time of arrival  Smiley

It shouldn't be long now i guess.

yes the Qt wallet for Mac will here tomorrow Monday. thank you.

They are probably still busy with the signature, twitter, translations and article bounties at the moment.

Thank you; you're probably right.
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
eta?

It shouldn't be long now i guess.

yes the Qt wallet for Mac will here tomorrow Monday. thank you.

They are probably still busy with the signature, twitter, translations and article bounties at the moment.
eta?

Thanks for the quick answer. I just leave it like it is at the moment.
It already staked 10 SYNQ within a day, not bad if you ask me.  Smiley

Euh, just wondering. I have staked about 35 to 45 for a day and I have 780k shares, is there a maximum limit? Is it still luck based? If your making 10 SYNQ a day, shouldn't I be making a lot more?

I'm not staking that per day, to be able to know a average  per day i should let it run for a longer time, like at least a week or maybe longer.
This is just for the first 30 hours I am holding the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
eta?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
It already staked 10 SYNQ within a day, not bad if you ask me.  Smiley

Euh, just wondering. I have staked about 35 to 45 for a day and I have 780k shares, is there a maximum limit? Is it still luck based? If your making 10 SYNQ a day, shouldn't I be making a lot more?

How should I interpretate the following: my weight is 16815583 and the network weight is 836391 and it says I should receive my reward in about 4 seconds (about all day long), however I receive coins roughly every 4 to 5 hours?
I had a question about staking, i have some Synq in my wallet and see that 50% of it isn't staking.

Is this because there is too much in 1 address, or will it always be staking with half the balance?
If i devide the balance over multiple addresses would it be staking more overall and what would the advised amount be per address?

Your coins need to mature (currently set at 5hours) and once they stake successfully their age resets so some of yours coins won't be staking if you move them or they stake those become spendable till they hit 5h of age again.

It already staked 10 SYNQ within a day, not bad if you ask me.  Smiley

That's great Wink - just keep your wallet unlocked (if you have password set) and don't move your coins around and you will stake Wink .
I had a question about staking, i have some Synq in my wallet and see that 50% of it isn't staking.

Is this because there is too much in 1 address, or will it always be staking with half the balance?
If i devide the balance over multiple addresses would it be staking more overall and what would the advised amount be per address?

Your coins need to mature (currently set at 5hours) and once they stake successfully their age resets so some of yours coins won't be staking if you move them or they stake those become spendable till they hit 5h of age again.

It already staked 10 SYNQ within a day, not bad if you ask me.  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I'm selling my 78k bitsynq coins before it is listed on an exchange site.

Selling whole batch for 0.195 btc. I will pay TwinWinerd to do escrow, pm me if interested.
would you consider 200 satoshis per bitsynq?
Pages:
Jump to: