Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 53. (Read 131805 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
People are so in a rush to get their bounty coins - just calm down, breathe to 10 and input details on Google forms if you haven't yet done so as he said he will distribute them in 24h from posting so it might be tomorrow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Where will be exchange,i am in vacation tomoorow i will be back ,i get my avatar coin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Im yet to receive the translation bounty. I have completed the form and messaged the dev 10 hours ago.

i think for bounty still not distributed yet.just patient mate
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Im yet to receive the translation bounty. I have completed the form and messaged the dev 10 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Bitsynq coins received for ico, thanks. Reall fast after adding my info. You are doing good work.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Bitsynq coins received for ico, thanks. Now time to get the bounties... Smiley
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
tanks received my ICO coin wait from signaturecampaign and twittercampaign Wink
btw i just download Modern Wallet but i dont know on folder BITSYNQ all empty no wallet.dat "etc and try to download Wallet qt

You can backup your wallet in settings.

thanks mate now my wallet qt is working well.i might will use this wallet qt then modern wallet,,just think is modern wallet only for play game there Grin
legendary
Activity: 1073
Block explorer is up! Also, for those of you trying to find nodes, go to the richlist and click on the connection button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. That screen should display the top-performing nodes for BitSynq.

Activity: 432
Is there a way to delegate the staking to another wallet or address? I don't want to leave a PC on all the time to stake from and I don't want to leave an unlocked wallet running on a VPS. Otherwise I can do a build to run on a Bitseed unit since it only runs 10 watts, but it will take a little while.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
btw i just download Modern Wallet but i dont know on folder BITSYNQ all empty no wallet.dat "etc and try to download Wallet qt

You can backup your wallet in settings.
Activity: 184
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

All Bounties Campaign Distribution Forms Posted in OP. Thank you.

Thanks for Update!
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

All Bounties Campaign Distribution Forms Posted in OP. Thank you.
Activity: 184
How do I transfer my spendable balance to the staking balance? also the more money I have in the Stake balance does the stake process go faster or I get more from each stake? or can I just put like 1 Synq in the balance and have the same result as having a thousand or more?

Once your coin Mature, they are automatically move to staking. If you have more coins, the more blocks you can staked.
For me right it required "Net amount: -16419.00 SYNQ" to staked a block. But that requirement seems to go down each time,
I don't know the minimum requirement of coins for staking.
Activity: 266
How do I transfer my spendable balance to the staking balance? also the more money I have in the Stake balance does the stake process go faster or I get more from each stake? or can I just put like 1 Synq in the balance and have the same result as having a thousand or more?
Activity: 275
Any progress on listing this on an exchange?

Also, when are the escrowed funds supposed to be released to the developers?
Activity: 436
fully rebuild wallet again from fresh download does not synch with or without nodes even on empty wallet.dat

are you running any other walllets or mining ?

No to both, what is going on?

Did you try adding the nodes posted above ?

If you have added those & still not connecting then sounds like firewall issue
Pages:
Jump to: