Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech - page 49. (Read 131805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

my translate now updated, please remove message from thread indonesian.

thanks
removed also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language

Dev: in the translation bounty spreadsheet I can see "thread not updated" - what do you mean? I was updating Polish translation 10 times, and it's up to date now imo

in your translation there is STILL no new forms of distribution bounty..

Polish translation has been updated

Note: Please ask the user k0er to remove the message from Polish thread as it creates mess there. Certain content in that message was already translated.

yeah that happened to the greek translation too and also  content in that message was already translated
I deleted my reminders. but you had two days ago to upgrade it. full swing bounty distribution process, and you do not have forms of distribution in your translations. almost all

my translate now updated, please remove message from thread indonesian.

thanks
legendary

Dev: in the translation bounty spreadsheet I can see "thread not updated" - what do you mean? I was updating Polish translation 10 times, and it's up to date now imo

Note: Please ask the user k0er to remove the message from Polish thread as it creates mess there. Certain content in that message was already translated.

yeah that happened to the greek translation too and also  content in that message was already translated
I deleted my reminders. but you had two days ago to upgrade it. full swing bounty distribution process, and you do not have forms of distribution in your translations. almost all
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

I will post each BOUNTY GOOGLE FORM today. It is your Responsibility to double check if the
BitSynq Address Entered in your BOUNTY SPREADSHEET is truly yours.
-For the Sig and / or Avatar Bounty, the Spreadsheet will be opened for more than 24hrs before I sent out the coins.
-For the Twitter Campaign, the Spreadsheet will also be opened for more than 24hrs before i sent out the coins.
-For the Translation Bounty, each translator will need to PM me to confirm their BitSynq address after they fill out the form.

If you have any question please let me know.

Thank you.

Please fill out the Sig and Avatar Distribution Form
   SIG AND AVATAR BOUNTY   DIST. FORM   

SIG AND AVATAR BOUNTY   OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET   

TWITTER CAMPAIGN   200000 Coins Reserved 

Please fill out the Twitter Distribution Form
   TWITTER BOUNTY   DIST. FORM   

TWITTER BOUNTY   OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET   

More Information on the Bounties Thread

ARTICLES BOUNTY   200000 Coins Reserved 

Please fill out the Articles Distribution Form
   ARTICLES BOUNTY   DIST. FORM   

ARTICLES BOUNTY   OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET   

BLOCK EXPLORERS:   

yeah that happened to the greek translation too and also  content in that message was already translated
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

I will post each BOUNTY GOOGLE FORM today. It is your Responsibility to double check if the
-For the Sig and / or Avatar Bounty, the Spreadsheet will be opened for more than 24hrs before I sent out the coins.
-For the Twitter Campaign, the Spreadsheet will also be opened for more than 24hrs before i sent out the coins.
-For the Translation Bounty, each translator will need to PM me to confirm their BitSynq address after they fill out the form.

Thank you.

BLOCK EXPLORERS:   

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
joining for avatar only is fine right dev? just wanna check it out before i will change my avatar since the campaign from my previous one was already been done good luck dev hope seeing this from any form of exchange.

Avatar / sig has already ended on BitSynq ; now it's in distribution mode Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
joining for avatar only is fine right dev? just wanna check it out before i will change my avatar since the campaign from my previous one was already been done good luck dev hope seeing this from any form of exchange.
legendary

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Thank you.

BLOCK EXPLORERS:   

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
anyone know how many coins are distributed for the twitter bounty?
It says that 200,000 coins are saved for the twitter bounty.  
twitter participants bounty 400 people , 200k coin in for the 400 people , each gets 500coin

Do you know when it will be distributed
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Actually how does the staking works?

I unlock the wallet and let the PC running and already got 3*5bitsynq...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I received the bounty coins for the translation. thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

twitter participants bounty 400 people , 200k coin in for the 400 people , each gets 500coin
Activity: 336
how long it would take the wallet to be finished to sync if its just a fresh downloaded from the computer?

It's a quick sync.  I downloaded the wallet yesterday and it went through about 970 blocks no problem then got hung up.  I closed the wallet, opened it back up and it finished within minutes.  Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes total....and that's a high estimate.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
how long it would take the wallet to be finished to sync if its just a fresh downloaded from the computer?

"stakeinterest" : 5000000, means 5%
But in BitSynq Staking structure, there is no Percentage Interest Only static reward.

DPOS end on Block 100000 with 5 Coin /Block ~500000 Coins for the 100000 blocks.

regular POS after DPOS ended is still static reward with 0.5 Coin/Block until the MAX TOTAL Coins of 50M are done.

Please check the SPECS below:

COIN NAME: BitSynq
COIN TICKER: SYNQ
MAX MONEY SUPPLY: 50M
INITIAL COINS IN CIRCULATION: 21M
            -20M for the Crowndfund
            -1M for Bounties and Promotion
DPOS REWARD: 5 Coin / Block (Ends on Block 100000)
POS STATIC REWARD: 0.5 Coin / Block
MIN AGE: 5HR
P2P PORT: 59090
RPC PORT: 58080

I got it now.
Thank you for clarifying it.

works for me, thanks....
60 second block time....what is that, 108 years to get to generate the remaining 28.5 million tokens (after dpos) to get total supply of 50 million
for sure not in my lifetime but that's ok

Unless you find the fountain of youth!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
But in BitSynq Staking structure, there is no Percentage Interest Only static reward.

DPOS end on Block 100000 with 5 Coin /Block ~500000 Coins for the 100000 blocks.

regular POS after DPOS ended is still static reward with 0.5 Coin/Block until the MAX TOTAL Coins of 50M are done.

-20M for the Crowndfund

I got it now.

works for me, thanks....
60 second block time....what is that, 108 years to get to generate the remaining 28.5 million tokens (after dpos) to get total supply of 50 million
for sure not in my lifetime but that's ok
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

-20M for the Crowndfund

I got it now.
Pages:
Jump to: