Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTAWMS PANDA GROUP BUY - $30 DOLLARS OFF - page 2. (Read 6138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
SORRY GUYS, I have been busy this weekend, I am ready to roll now and will have an update within 24 hours, LETS GET THIS MOVING

some news from pandaminer?

news from pandaminer, they will send a bulk shipment to USA (and a seporate shipment to me...however I am in New Zealand) I am sure we can send seporate shipments to asian countries.

if one of the trusted  buyers could reship from their address that would be a cost effective way to ensure we get the bandwagon on time.

we will see how many EU units their are and go from there but most of them are USA

let me know what you all think.. once gain

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND QUANTITIES

IMHO, reshipment will pose challenges in paperwork, unnecessarily adding costs and in some cases - non-compliant.

For members who ordered more than 3 or more units, its better for direct shipment to avoid the above.

For members who ordered below 3 units, probably easier to reship and perhaps easier to re-forward/reship etc.

I intend to ship my 5 to Great North Data in Canada since Cryptoboreas is out of space.  Citronick do you want to see if we can piggyback our 15 total to the same location to avoid reshipments?  Their power rates are competitive.

I think your proposal is feasible.

Check PM for details.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
I dont understand why we cant just pay our personal shippement.
I dont care about the 30$ group buy discount.
Please told to panda that I am on the list and to send my 2panda+2Psu like a normal order.
So I can directly deal with panda.
Like the US distributor.

yeah the group buy discount is voided and then some if you're paying shipping x2

I hear you all, 2 x shipment is not worth the $30

I will chat to panda and we will hopefully be able to send direct.... you guys are right its fucked to do it like this
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Please told to panda that I am on the list and to send my 2panda+2Psu like a normal order.
Like the US distributor.

yeah the group buy discount is voided and then some if you're paying shipping x2

Yes that's why its really not correct.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Like the US distributor.

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I need to cancel my order, a long time customer of my localbitcoins business decided to wrap a bunch of dollar bills in twenties and passed it off as 9k yesterday and scammed me for the entire amount.  I need to consolidate what I have left for the business, thanks for running this, was really excited, hopefully I can get in the next one.

May need to unload my L3+'s too, sigh, some people.  Try to run a legitimate business and take care of your customers and instead my soon to be born babies college fund gets robbed.

Could use a prayer right now if anyone is willing

I'll shoot you a prayer man.  Please be careful dealing with this, some people don't mind hurting folks to get a leg up.  Be safe.

TrX
Like the US distributor.
legendary
I need to cancel my order, a long time customer of my localbitcoins business decided to wrap a bunch of dollar bills in twenties and passed it off as 9k yesterday and scammed me for the entire amount.  I need to consolidate what I have left for the business, thanks for running this, was really excited, hopefully I can get in the next one.

May need to unload my L3+'s too, sigh, some people.  Try to run a legitimate business and take care of your customers and instead my soon to be born babies college fund gets robbed.

prayer sent and not a problem at all... I understand completely, scammers= skummers

legendary
I will see if we can ship to more addresses, sorry about this guys I really wanted to be able to split delivery addresses.

Cheers
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
I am a bit disapointed about all this.
So how is going to work for EU shipping ?
How many is in EU and where ?

Europe here - Norway
2 units w/psu
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
SORRY GUYS, I have been busy this weekend, I am ready to roll now and will have an update within 24 hours, LETS GET THIS MOVING

news from pandaminer, they will send a bulk shipment to USA (and a seporate shipment to me...however I am in New Zealand) I am sure we can send seporate shipments to asian countries.

if one of the trusted  buyers could reship from their address that would be a cost effective way to ensure we get the bandwagon on time.

we will see how many EU units their are and go from there but most of them are USA

Guys I have been doing some research on this all morning. I have big news for everyone USA based.

I called one of their USA distributors - Jack Ding ( [email protected] ) - he has no current stock of pandaminers however you could potentially place a pre-order through him or he could help facilitate USA distribution through this group buy - he is not a member of this forum.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

if one of the trusted  buyers could reship from their address that would be a cost effective way to ensure we get the bandwagon on time.

IMHO, reshipment will pose challenges in paperwork, unnecessarily adding costs and in some cases - non-compliant.

For members who ordered more than 3 or more units, its better for direct shipment to avoid the above.

For members who ordered below 3 units, probably easier to reship and perhaps easier to re-forward/reship etc.

I intend to ship my 5 to Great North Data in Canada since Cryptoboreas is out of space.  Citronick do you want to see if we can piggyback our 15 total to the same location to avoid reshipments?  Their power rates are competitive.

Citro is not shipping to Canada anymore but I will ship my 5 to Great North Data(I need to verify with them first) , so that is 10 total.

Anyone else shipping to GND??
Activity: 107

Will be usefull if you can do a list with the relation Units/country.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

I am a bit disapointed about all this.
So how is going to work for EU shipping ?
How many is in EU and where ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I would be happy to facilitate any reshipment needed for the USA.  I live in KS, very central, so fairly quickly to anywhere else in the states.  The problem arises with the extra costs of shipping once again.  Probably going to add roughly 50 to 60 minimum per unit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

legendary

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If still available I'll take one with a PSU.
Thanks
Activity: 107

Pages:
Jump to: