Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTAWMS PANDA GROUP BUY - $30 DOLLARS OFF - page 4. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I send you a PM with my information. I'm waiting for instructions. Please let me know. Thanks.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
once we collect all the address data we can go from there
I am waiting your insrtruction for the payement pm me plz.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
once we collect all the address data we can go from there
Activity: 107
Is it cheaper without PSU, because I don't really need them

Also is this even going to come through? Third batch already sold out so do they even have enough left to ship us

yes this is going through, I am just talking to panda now, CAN YOU ALL PM ME YOUR ORDERS AND ADDRESSES, I want to see where these are going, panda wants to ship to as few addresses as possible

I sent you a PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Also is this even going to come through? Third batch already sold out so do they even have enough left to ship us

yes this is going through, I am just talking to panda now, CAN YOU ALL PM ME YOUR ORDERS AND ADDRESSES, I want to see where these are going, panda wants to ship to as few addresses as possible

Some ... news coming from Crytoboreas - they are maxed out and cannot accept anymore miners until they expand the facility.

So quantity remain the same 10 units but will be shipped to a different location (my own private warehouse).

Bittawn - check PM for my shipping address & payment terms. Panda has shipped B1 to me before so they got me on file. Thanks
I send  you a pm.
I spoke to Panda and they say me that you are a trustable official distributor.
So its ok for me I can send the BTC directly to you.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Activity: 689
Merit: 253
I'm down for 1
Ok so must I contact Panda for the payement ?
And what is the total price with shipping in BTC ?
ok  target is reached, will get in touch with panda now

Hi, you forgot add 3 PSU, for me are 3 units with 3 PSU
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Sorry, it's uncertain for me if they will be delivered to EU so I'll pass on my 2 pandas. I'll not freeze my cash fighting with customs office for a month.

You guys have opportunity for 2 more !

they can be delivered to EU but I have taken you off anyway

So 2 pandas slot are available?
legendary
Sorry, it's uncertain for me if they will be delivered to EU so I'll pass on my 2 pandas. I'll not freeze my cash fighting with customs office for a month.

they can be delivered to EU but I have taken you off anyway
Activity: 20

Activity: 182
Merit: 108
ok  target is reached, will get in touch with panda now

Great. Thanks for taking care of this. Hopefully those who expect to be paying directly to them will have this option.
legendary
ok  target is reached, will get in touch with panda now
Hello,

Is it still possible to buy the miner with you ?

yes 2 more left

Hello I want to update from 2 units to 3 units with 3 psu if the payment is direct to pandaminer. Thanks
Actually I can take the other one as well. So 2 units for me with PSU.
Hello,

Is it still possible to buy the miner with you ?

yes 2 more left

I'd like 1 unit with psu. How it works ? Can you PM with the details ? I would get them in Shenzen, so no shipping needed.
Activity: 112
nice bid as well and advantageous to us, if I had the funds $ 30, I would participate
Pages:
Jump to: