Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTAWMS PANDA GROUP BUY - $30 DOLLARS OFF - page 7. (Read 6138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
13/50 already guys, not bad,

I will talk with pandaminer and see if they can ship them out to multiple addresses

Cheers
legendary
Just out of curiosity.

Why would they give a discount as they're pretty sure they will sell out again in 1..2..3..

Makes no sense..

I think they just like selling in bulk
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i am in for 4 units
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Just out of curiosity.

Why would they give a discount as they're pretty sure they will sell out again in 1..2..3..

Makes no sense..

Easier for them to deal with one client who provides addresses not 50 different persons. Besides they want more plp from out of China to buy miners. Not only Chinese.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I am interested for 5 units.

What is the timeline for the next batch?

Anyone planning their units to be sent over to Cryptoboreas, Canada?
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Interested.

How does the shipping work? Does the entire batch of 50 get shipped to a single location first?

If I had to guess, yes all go to one location then he is responsible for shipping them out.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Just out of curiosity.

Makes no sense..
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Interested.

How does the shipping work? Does the entire batch of 50 get shipped to a single location first?
legendary
Yep i know. Same as last group buy, but they didn't get to 50 miners. Lucky for me i got mine 1 sec before they were sold out.

the last group buy didnt offer any discount Tongue

why wait for them to come out only to have them go out of stock again, so this way ensures your spot...and gives you the discount
Yep i know. Same as last group buy, but they didn't get to 50 miners. Lucky for me i got mine 1 sec before they were sold out.
legendary
They will be sold out in minute they become available. Last batch 500 units were sold in 24 seconds. Now they will have 1k units.

if we can order 50 we get added to the next batch before it officially goes on sale, I have organized this with panda
They will be sold out in minute they become available. Last batch 500 units were sold in 24 seconds. Now they will have 1k units.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I might be interested in few of those!

right now let's say 2, but if I start my bigger mine using cheap electricity from biogas plant, I may come back for more!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can you just provide a quick summary (H/s,Watt, script, $$$) of Panda model?
legendary
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS AN IMPERSONATOR PRETENDING TO BE ME, DO NOT SEND ANY BITCOIN OR IT WILL BE LOST/STOLEN

hey guys,

I thought I would create this thread to pass on the $30 dollar discount that comes with ordering 50 units (as a "distributor")

can we get 50 units sold, this will ensure we get the next batch(a bulk quantity will mean guaranteed pandas...confirmed by pandaminer)

just gauging interest at this stage

Cheers

Bittawm: 5 units
citronick: 10 units
jelin1984: 4 units
Radientgurkin: 2 units
DebitMe: 1 unit
wlefever: 5 units
bentcrypto: 5
frozenframe: 1 with psu
marvell1: 2 with psu
-droid-: 2 with psu