Pages:
Author

Topic: BITTAWMS PANDA GROUP BUY - $30 DOLLARS OFF - page 3. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I would be interested in one that has a PSU
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I should be 2 units w/ PSU.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
SORRY GUYS, I have been busy this weekend, I am ready to roll now and will have an update within 24 hours, LETS GET THIS MOVING

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST ON THE FIRST PAGE AND ARE STILL INTERESTED THEN SEND ME A MESSAGE LIKE THIS:

"CAN YOU ADD ME TO THE GROUP BUY FOR X UNITS WITH/WITHOUT PSUS

MY ADDRESS IS

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX 1111
XXXX

"

CHEERS
legendary
SORRY GUYS, I have been busy this weekend, I am ready to roll now and will have an update within 24 hours, LETS GET THIS MOVING
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
For those using their own PSU, which PSU are you using?

I'm guessing something like this would work:

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-AX1500i-Titanium-Certified-CP-9020057-NA/dp/B00LI7EY1K

Any other ideas?

depends on what are mining -- if ETH you need 1300w or even 1600w if dual mining

XMR (1000w) and ZEC, 1300w is minimum..... 1600w good to have.

a 20% buffer on the selected PSU for good safety measure.

You make a good point. Also, if the PSU is running 24/7 its not a bad idea to have a proper buffer.   Smiley

In addition, I would recommend a proper custom rom to achieve lowest power consumption / best hash ratio - esp for ETH mining.

I'm hoping there will be another groupbuy for Eliovp's pandaminer os.. or if not do you know what he charges for 1 os?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-AX1500i-Titanium-Certified-CP-9020057-NA/dp/B00LI7EY1K

Any other ideas?

depends on what are mining -- if ETH you need 1300w or even 1600w if dual mining

You make a good point. Also, if the PSU is running 24/7 its not a bad idea to have a proper buffer.   Smiley

In addition, I would recommend a proper custom rom to achieve lowest power consumption / best hash ratio - esp for ETH mining.
Activity: 182
Merit: 108

Any other ideas?

You make a good point. Also, if the PSU is running 24/7 its not a bad idea to have a proper buffer.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Any other ideas?

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

Any other ideas?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'm up for 2 x PandaMiners + PSUs, if it's still available.  PM sent, please advise.

Thanks
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME WITH FINAL ORDER AND ADDRESS, this will be added to the datasheet
I'm still good for my 5 just going to be shipping to GND instead of Cryptoboreas.  Awaiting final shipping address as they have two locations available.

EDIT: PM Sent

What is GND?
Great North Data, another facility in Newfoundland and Labrador.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
How is talks with Pandaminer going?  Are they able to accomodate us?  When are these expected to ship?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME WITH FINAL ORDER AND ADDRESS, this will be added to the datasheet
I'm still good for my 5 just going to be shipping to GND instead of Cryptoboreas.  Awaiting final shipping address as they have two locations available.

What is GND?
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
I'm up for 1 x pandaminer + psu if its still available, please advise, Thanks..
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
If its possible to add another one + psu for me too ?
legendary
I would like to order 5 miners w/ PSU

will try to add this, I am sure they wont mind, pm me with address please
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I would like to order 5 miners w/ PSU
Pages:
Jump to: