Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex: ACCOUNT_DISABLED - page 2. (Read 13170 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
October 16, 2017, 07:10:45 PM
Ok guys its clearly about Bitcoin Gold.Once you start asking question if your bitcoins which are stuck at bittrex for any reason will get credited Bitcoin gold they deny to answer that question and give you an instant ban

LOL according to the Admin there are only 0.001% who have an issue.I guess thats the reason why Bittrex closed its invite to slack so people can't join to complain.
Seems the 119 tickets or 0.001% are making them big trouble

Check yourself they just disabled it 5 minutes ago
http://slack.bittrex.com/

I agreed with you . after 25 October they open our account and say sorry and all of bitcoin gold that we could earn for each our bitcoin they will earn for them-self with out any action....

F.... their mind ....  Angry Angry Angry

What a shame for bittrex! They should never treat their customers in this way. Now they starte shoot one by one traders from Iran starting by last week. Requiring id verification is understandable but saying "wait for week" is not good way to answer support tickets.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
October 16, 2017, 05:51:52 PM
Ok guys its clearly about Bitcoin Gold.Once you start asking question if your bitcoins which are stuck at bittrex for any reason will get credited Bitcoin gold they deny to answer that question and give you an instant ban

LOL according to the Admin there are only 0.001% who have an issue.I guess thats the reason why Bittrex closed its invite to slack so people can't join to complain.
Seems the 119 tickets or 0.001% are making them big trouble

Check yourself they just disabled it 5 minutes ago
http://slack.bittrex.com/

I agreed with you . after 25 October they open our account and say sorry and all of bitcoin gold that we could earn for each our bitcoin they will earn for them-self with out any action....

F.... their mind ....  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 02:58:09 PM
Hope this helps.

https://bittrex.com/home/about

there you'll find the info you need.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 12:25:16 PM
I'm in the same situation. ACCOUNT_DISABLED, which only appears in the Buying/Selling popup.
Waiting for 1.5 day now. Only had the same automatic e-mail from them as already mentioned in this thread.

I have an old account from 2013/2014, ofcourse with 2FA enabled (almost from day 1). Back then there was no AML/KYC. Now it is. I have nothing to hide, so I upgraded my account to Basic and then Enhanced on 08/02 (4 days ago). Never seen a single message about a disabled account.

When BCC came available I transferred it to Bittrex without any problem.
Waited 24 hours for the 20 confirmations, clicked on the SELL-button within the popup, and there it was: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

Opened a ticket, but no reaction yet. That it's sunday right now is irrelevant: They earn hundreds of thousands of $$, launched BCC just before the weekend. And then they are going to celebrate the weekend??

I've also asked for delay damages, cause when I wanted to sell the BCC price was way higher than now. Furthermore, If I knew that my account was disabled I could do something about it. But with zero on all balances, waiting for 20 confirmations and seriously NOWHERE a message that my account was disabled, I couldn't have known.
And not to mentioned that I have succesfully done the AML/KYC just 4 days ago...

Today I tried to withdraw my BCC, and guess what: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.
So you can succesfull deposit and than your funds are locked...

me too account is disabled no answer from them even i have uploaded all documents and this just happened after i increased my deposit above 1000 $
so what is the solution now? what Gov. regulates they are under so we can report ,
help please
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 16, 2017, 03:12:00 AM
If that is true I dont understand why they have Basic verification where you can withdraw 3 BTC a day.   If when you have 0.2 BTC on your account they want advanced verification.  All this sounds really stupid.

In all fairness, the basic verification was easily gamed. It was easy to use a fake name/address/birthdate, then when the last four of the SSN didn't match any public records, they'd ask for a simple phone verification. That could be done with Google Voice.

My problem with the way this was executed is that no notice was given to users. Bitstamp instituted mandatory KYC a few years ago -- understandable enough; regulators are watching. But they gave one month's notice (at least) before completely changing their TOS. This minimized service disruption and loss of trust in the exchange.

It's hard to trust Bittrex after the way they handled this. Sure, maybe they are being pressured by regulators. Doesn't justify what they did here.
Activity: 402
October 15, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
legacy account also affected?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 15, 2017, 07:04:39 PM
For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we require additional information for proof of identity.

A government identification and a selfie of you holding that identification where we can match your face and information. Please also write "Bittrex" and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with "Bittrex" and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf, .doc or zip files, or links to files.

For expedited support and to streamline support agents verifying your account please consider performing Enhanced Verification by visiting https://www.bittrex.com, log into your account and click Settings on the top of the page.

After a minimum of 24 hours has passed we will check your ticket and enable your account. In some circumstances we may require additional information.

Thank you,

Your Bittrex Support Team

Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

-------------------------------------------

i did all thing that they want but it is disabled yet! why?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

At least now we see the official policy: a $1000 USD account requires government ID and selfie. That's completely insane. My Poloniex account has a $2000/day withdrawal limit, and that's just with name and email address.

That certainly explains why it seems like everyone is having their accounts disabled at once: if you have more than ~ 0.18 BTC (or equivalent altcoins) in your account, they want your documents. Unbelievable! I'd like to see Shapeshift/Changelly support more coins. That's the upside of Bittrex--all the markets. No way I'm giving them my ID..... I'm glad my account was empty at the time. Two weeks ago, I'd have a few BTC locked up right now.

If that is true I dont understand why they have Basic verification where you can withdraw 3 BTC a day.   If when you have 0.2 BTC on your account they want advanced verification.  All this sounds really stupid.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2017, 04:54:41 PM
For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we require additional information for proof of identity.

A government identification and a selfie of you holding that identification where we can match your face and information. Please also write "Bittrex" and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with "Bittrex" and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf, .doc or zip files, or links to files.

For expedited support and to streamline support agents verifying your account please consider performing Enhanced Verification by visiting https://www.bittrex.com, log into your account and click Settings on the top of the page.

After a minimum of 24 hours has passed we will check your ticket and enable your account. In some circumstances we may require additional information.

Thank you,

i did all thing that they want but it is disabled yet! why?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

At least now we see the official policy: a $1000 USD account requires government ID and selfie. That's completely insane. My Poloniex account has a $2000/day withdrawal limit, and that's just with name and email address.

That certainly explains why it seems like everyone is having their accounts disabled at once: if you have more than ~ 0.18 BTC (or equivalent altcoins) in your account, they want your documents. Unbelievable! I'd like to see Shapeshift/Changelly support more coins. That's the upside of Bittrex--all the markets. No way I'm giving them my ID..... I'm glad my account was empty at the time. Two weeks ago, I'd have a few BTC locked up right now.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
October 15, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
my account is disabled too with more than 1000$ Cry Cry Cry

they said:
For security purposes, once your account is locked there will be a minimum 24 hour wait period before it will be unlocked.

If you have not verified your account, please login and do so now as this is a requirement in order to have your account re-enabled. Please click here to begin, https://www.bittrex.com/Manage#sectionBasicVerification

Thank you,

Activity: 17
October 14, 2017, 03:09:28 PM
My account also disabled.

I wanted to change my Altcoins to Bitcoin, now price of my coins dramatically decreased  Huh and i am losing the money. Cry

Is this for holding and saving Altcoin prices ?
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 12:25:50 PM
my Account Has been Disabled for more than 48 hours.  Undecided
ticket #287100
Plz Enable my Account
Activity: 34
October 14, 2017, 11:32:04 AM
I'm disabled as well with more than 100k In assets, And no support.
It used to be very reliable service.  Huh
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 11:29:56 AM
What happened here with this bittrex now!!!!!! Angry I never use this again,asks for ID!
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 10:06:20 AM
Bittrex disabled my account too!!!!!
help me plz.
Tanx
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
September 20, 2017, 08:20:24 AM
I think this is a new problem, but apparently this has happened in the year 2016.
Now bittrex is very difficult to respond, I have appealed more than 10X but until now my account is still disabled.
Will bittrex follow poloniex?

Did you follow the way through the Slack Channel?
I have contacted them on slack, but they still tell me to wait, but until now I am still waiting.
My friend is also old enough to be able to access his account again. Good and fast service is needed to keep users there
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
September 19, 2017, 02:37:45 AM
I think this is a new problem, but apparently this has happened in the year 2016.
Now bittrex is very difficult to respond, I have appealed more than 10X but until now my account is still disabled.

Did you follow the way through the Slack Channel?
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
September 18, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
September 18, 2017, 01:06:57 PM
My Account got also disabled since 3 Days. Support not responding. The best is my account got disabled AFTER i deposited a significant ammount to my account and my enhanced verification got approved!
That is very annoying!
Bittrex should really not treat customers like that.

OK, Update:
I really have to give those guys some credit. After joining the Slack Channel, they solved the Problem within 15 min. and reenabled my account. Withdraw worked immideately!
Good Work Bittrex!
September 18, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
My Account got also disabled since 3 Days. Support not responding. The best is my account got disabled AFTER i deposited a significant ammount to my account and my enhanced verification got approved!
That is very annoying!
Bittrex should really not treat customers like that.
Activity: 3
September 13, 2017, 06:02:11 PM
My account is enabled again. It was disabled due to being legacy and being inactive.  This is a security mechanism to protect old accounts against hacking and being sold for the legacy withdrawal limit. A very good thing! Less good is that you have to send in a ticket and then go to slacker to get the ticket answered.

Glad I could help  Cheesy

I think they might have somehow missed your ticket though, as I sent a ticket first which got a reply within a few minutes. Might have been a bot reply though, as it seemed like a generic one.

Really sucks that you have to go to slack for good support, but hopefully they'll improve soon.

I've looked into it as well.   We typically get to this type of issue very fast, however, in some circumstances a ticket may not get the attention required.  We will continue to improve our process to make sure that doesn't happen ;(

Hi,
Can you please check my case, ticket 238310.
My only wish to keep accounts separate and to be approved, to be legal
haste made mistake. please help me... i send you all documents you need.
Thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: