Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex: ACCOUNT_DISABLED - page 5. (Read 13170 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 15, 2017, 01:47:14 AM
Same problem here!
When I try to sell I get also "Account disabled" for some reason.
I'm waiting for a reply of bittrex
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2016, 02:00:27 AM
So now does your account got unblocked?
I think what they have done is good temporary solution to protect users fund. I have withdrawn few bitcoin from them without any problem.
Better not to use same email password combination in all sites, i remember few months ago my cex.io getting compromised as i have used quite weak password combination.
legendary
Activity: 1372
October 27, 2016, 03:11:07 PM
I heard back and it was indeed a hacking attempt.
October 27, 2016, 01:04:48 PM
I saw that post about a crime too but it's easy to rule out in this case.  I wonder if there was a hacking attempt against my account or something.

How long do they take to respond to a ticket?

Bittrex claims it's a maximum of 24 hours, but I'm skeptical about that. If you get unlucky it's probably longer, most of the time it's probably within a day.

Bittrex support uses Pacific Standard Time (PST) and it's now 10:00 AM PST. Its support center has eight hours left before it closes today. Hopefully you will get a reply within those eight hours.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201323140-Support-Center

Our normal hours of operation are 9-6pm PST.  Requests made outside of those times may encounter a slight delay.  We will respond to all support tickets no later than 24 business hours from receiving it.
legendary
October 27, 2016, 12:51:15 PM
I saw that post about a crime too but it's easy to rule out in this case.  I wonder if there was a hacking attempt against my account or something.

How long do they take to respond to a ticket?
October 27, 2016, 12:13:40 PM
I get ACCOUNT_DISABLED when I try to withdraw from Bittrex.  Has anyone seen that before?  I submitted a ticket.  Are they starting to require KYC?

This redditer had the same message. Bittrex already had his ID card, but wanted more information about how he obtained the funds before it would release them. It said it had disabled his account because it suspected his deposit was related to a crime.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/4n9yxe/bittrex_account_disabled_and_coins_seized_for/

epictrading

hi all, support does not respond. when I try to withdraw I get an error: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

I sent several times my id card. Sad

[–]epictrading

This is the bittrex reply:

A suspicious deposit is one where we suspect that it is related to a crime or an active law enforcement investigation. I'm going to need more information about how you got the funds.

I don't know if Bittrex is already starting to require KYC but it will sooner or later according to this article.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/215282838--Draft-Frequently-asked-questions-about-account-verification
legendary
October 27, 2016, 11:17:30 AM
I get ACCOUNT_DISABLED when I try to withdraw from Bittrex.  Has anyone seen that before?  I submitted a ticket.  Are they starting to require KYC?
Pages:
Jump to: