Pages:
Author

Topic: Bittrex: ACCOUNT_DISABLED - page 4. (Read 13170 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 02:08:58 AM
My account is enabled again. It was disabled due to being legacy and being inactive.  This is a security mechanism to protect old accounts against hacking and being sold for the legacy withdrawal limit. A very good thing! Less good is that you have to send in a ticket and then go to slacker to get the ticket answered.

Glad I could help  Cheesy

I think they might have somehow missed your ticket though, as I sent a ticket first which got a reply within a few minutes. Might have been a bot reply though, as it seemed like a generic one.

Really sucks that you have to go to slack for good support, but hopefully they'll improve soon.

I've looked into it as well.   We typically get to this type of issue very fast, however, in some circumstances a ticket may not get the attention required.  We will continue to improve our process to make sure that doesn't happen ;(

Hi,
Can you please check my case, ticket 159687.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
My account is enabled again. It was disabled due to being legacy and being inactive.  This is a security mechanism to protect old accounts against hacking and being sold for the legacy withdrawal limit. A very good thing! Less good is that you have to send in a ticket and then go to slacker to get the ticket answered.

I think they might have somehow missed your ticket though, as I sent a ticket first which got a reply within a few minutes. Might have been a bot reply though, as it seemed like a generic one.

Really sucks that you have to go to slack for good support, but hopefully they'll improve soon.

I've looked into it as well.   We typically get to this type of issue very fast, however, in some circumstances a ticket may not get the attention required.  We will continue to improve our process to make sure that doesn't happen ;(
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
August 06, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 03:34:37 PM
August 06, 2017, 02:36:46 PM
I'm in the same situation. ACCOUNT_DISABLED, which only appears in the Buying/Selling popup.
Waiting for 1.5 day now. Only had the same automatic e-mail from them as already mentioned in this thread.

I have an old account from 2013/2014, ofcourse with 2FA enabled (almost from day 1). Back then there was no AML/KYC. Now it is. I have nothing to hide, so I upgraded my account to Basic and then Enhanced on 08/02 (4 days ago). Never seen a single message about a disabled account.

When BCC came available I transferred it to Bittrex without any problem.
Waited 24 hours for the 20 confirmations, clicked on the SELL-button within the popup, and there it was: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

Opened a ticket, but no reaction yet. That it's sunday right now is irrelevant: They earn hundreds of thousands of $$, launched BCC just before the weekend. And then they are going to celebrate the weekend??

I've also asked for delay damages, cause when I wanted to sell the BCC price was way higher than now. Furthermore, If I knew that my account was disabled I could do something about it. But with zero on all balances, waiting for 20 confirmations and seriously NOWHERE a message that my account was disabled, I couldn't have known.
And not to mentioned that I have succesfully done the AML/KYC just 4 days ago...

Today I tried to withdraw my BCC, and guess what: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.
So you can succesfull deposit and than your funds are locked...

Try going on their Slack channel and asking. My account was limited after depositing BCC, despite being a Basic verified user (same problem as you, they never told me my account was disabled before depositing). They said it would take 24 hours or longer to get unlocked, but I asked nicely on the slack channel and they undisabled my account.

Successfully sold and withdrew.

Get an invite from http://slack.bittrex.com/ and then you log on to https://bittrex.slack.com if you want to try it.

Just done that. Hopefully it will help. Saw your messages aswell Wink
legendary
August 06, 2017, 02:28:44 PM
I'm in the same situation. ACCOUNT_DISABLED, which only appears in the Buying/Selling popup.
Waiting for 1.5 day now. Only had the same automatic e-mail from them as already mentioned in this thread.

I have an old account from 2013/2014, ofcourse with 2FA enabled (almost from day 1). Back then there was no AML/KYC. Now it is. I have nothing to hide, so I upgraded my account to Basic and then Enhanced on 08/02 (4 days ago). Never seen a single message about a disabled account.

Waited 24 hours for the 20 confirmations, clicked on the SELL-button within the popup, and there it was: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

Opened a ticket, but no reaction yet. That it's sunday right now is irrelevant: They earn hundreds of thousands of $$, launched BCC just before the weekend. And then they are going to celebrate the weekend??

I've also asked for delay damages, cause when I wanted to sell the BCC price was way higher than now. Furthermore, If I knew that my account was disabled I could do something about it. But with zero on all balances, waiting for 20 confirmations and seriously NOWHERE a message that my account was disabled, I couldn't have known.
And not to mentioned that I have succesfully done the AML/KYC just 4 days ago...

Try going on their Slack channel and asking. My account was limited after depositing BCC, despite being a Basic verified user (same problem as you, they never told me my account was disabled before depositing). They said it would take 24 hours or longer to get unlocked, but I asked nicely on the slack channel and they undisabled my account.

Successfully sold and withdrew.

Get an invite from http://slack.bittrex.com/ and then you log on to https://bittrex.slack.com if you want to try it.
August 06, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
August 06, 2017, 01:11:02 PM
It still looks active to me -- are they just not adding new people? It could also just be because it's Sunday.
legendary
August 06, 2017, 01:04:10 PM
I joined their #customer-service thread on their slack channel and was able to get mine resolved: https://bittrex.slack.com/

Their channel seems to be closed, how do I join? Having the same issue, and I don't have a clue why.

Having the same problem as well. Just sent a support ticket but would be nice to ask on their slack as well.

Edit: Figured it out, you get an invite from http://slack.bittrex.com/ and then you log on in https://bittrex.slack.com/
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
August 06, 2017, 06:17:05 AM
I joined their #customer-service thread on their slack channel and was able to get mine resolved: https://bittrex.slack.com/

Their channel seems to be closed, how do I join? Having the same issue, and I don't have a clue why.
legendary
August 05, 2017, 03:33:08 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 12:31:10 PM
I have this problem too ACCOUNT_DISABLED wrote a ticket waiting for more than 24 hours no one answers
legendary
August 05, 2017, 12:18:15 PM
I'm running into the same issue, it's been more than 24 hours, and they aren't replying to my support request after having received an automated message from them that doesn't seem to apply to my situation. I'd already successfully completed basic verification, and am not trying to trade large amounts:

For security purposes, once your account is locked there will be a minimum 24 hour wait period before it will be unlocked.

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will require additional information proof of identity.

2 forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with Bittrex and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf or zip files, or links to files.

For expedited support and to streamline support agents verifying your account please consider performing Enhanced Verification by visiting https://www.bittrex.com, log into your account and click Settings on the top of the page.

After a minimum of 24 hours has passed we will check your ticket and enable your account. In some circumstances we may require additional information.

Thank you,

Your Bittrex Support Team

I replied that my account isn't valued at over $1000, that I'm trying to trade small amounts at only the Basic level, and that I thought the 2 forms of government identification was only for Enhanced Verification.

I haven't received a response after that.

It seems that they'll gladly accept your funds, but will give you no indication that they have trading/withdrawals disabled on your account until right at the worst time -- when you're trying to execute a trade. Sad

Could they not tell you that trading is disabled on your account *ahead* of depositing so that your funds don't get stuck there? It's absurd.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
August 02, 2017, 11:00:03 AM
Same problem.
So does that mean it's a company you can not trust? Are they stealing money from their users?
If they do detect suspicious activity on your account then they would probably disabled such account of yours and dont expect for them to answer because i do experience the same thing too on which i just moved on and did create another one account and i do really get angry since my coins are stuck on there but well we cant do anything about it.I dont know whats the reason behind on this account blockage since i didnt do anything wrong.

I opened a ticket and it seems that the problem was fixed. I was able to make the transaction and now I'm waiting for the withdrawal. If everything is ok I will come back here to confirm.
We need to denounce companies that are not correct, but also point out when they act in the right way.

Edit: Everything is alright. Withdraw was made. I will use the service again in the future.
Oh im glad that they did their job and do make their service back to normal now. Yesterday on Bittrex it has a problem when the fork is still happening on which it cant be accessed but it only last for just an hour as far as i remember.They do really always fix things up and just as expected for a reputable exchange. Hope others issues would be resolved as well.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
August 01, 2017, 12:07:27 PM
Same problem.
So does that mean it's a company you can not trust? Are they stealing money from their users?
If they do detect suspicious activity on your account then they would probably disabled such account of yours and dont expect for them to answer because i do experience the same thing too on which i just moved on and did create another one account and i do really get angry since my coins are stuck on there but well we cant do anything about it.I dont know whats the reason behind on this account blockage since i didnt do anything wrong.

I opened a ticket and it seems that the problem was fixed. I was able to make the transaction and now I'm waiting for the withdrawal. If everything is ok I will come back here to confirm.
We need to denounce companies that are not correct, but also point out when they act in the right way.

Edit: Everything is alright. Withdraw was made. I will use the service again in the future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
August 01, 2017, 11:51:24 AM
Same problem.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
August 01, 2017, 11:31:58 AM
Same problem.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 15, 2017, 09:06:29 AM
I have the same problem. The support does't reply for a week already.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
July 08, 2017, 12:24:29 PM
I wouldn't blame the exchange. If they have suspicion that the coins came from a crime (especially from ransomware), then they will have to face the music later if they don't report about it to the authorities.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 04:54:07 AM
Bittrex SKAM
Pages:
Jump to: