Pages:
Author

Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!! - page 14. (Read 77823 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Leave your feedback of Trust to Richie (one of the founders of Bittrex):

Link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=96390

You can fill in how much risk BTC and written feedback, his account is already in red with negative feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Did anyone get any updates from the reps?

You mean an update beforehand? In my case, none.
I used them to withdraw some bitcoin gold because they were listed with a good price on coinmarkcap.
I used them before and everything worked, they somehow just changed the withdraw limits completely.

I just dumped my btg from my ledger to trex and back in btc to my ledger and I guess I am lucky to have not been screwed by them?

I need to catch up on what's going on with trex.. But this is what I know..

Long yonder back in the day I arbed some netcoin from cryptsy to bittrex when net saw new iirc and so my trex account was born..
I never used trex much except really for arbing or dumping crap I got somehow.. Never really heaviliy traded trex because it has no trollbox..
About a year ago I suppose I noticed my trex account was a "legacy" account or something and I thought it was cool, heck yeah recognition for having an OG account..
A while after that the legacy thing disapeared I think.. Then something like I couldn't withdraw some dust from a shitcoin dump I made there and I just gave them my address and stuff.. Don't remember if I gave them my DL or not to be honest..
I have recently used trex to dump on bch and btg, and nothing intertesting other than the usual dropping a deuce at trex.
I wish my toilet would pay me for dropping shit in it like trex pays me for dropping off my shitcoins.. 

So IDK guys, I think my trex account works but I got pretty nervous seeing this commotion recently while I have had BTG there waiting on 10 confirms..

I've only ever held coin in trex when I was activly ARBing, I'd just leave my balance there until I found a proitable way out, had a balance in many exchanges..
Arbing was great at the end of cryptsy and for a while thereafter.. topia yaarbatrage was great, I had nowhere to really comfortably trade when I lost cryptsy so I was arbing..

Wish you guys luck with your trex problems, if their is to be a big problem hopefully their is a productive door to kick in somewhere in las vegas..

If you have funds in that necrotic excuse for an exchange, get them out a.s.a.p.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
You should all go trade at TUXexchange.com anyway because it is awesome and we know who the owners are so we could get their asses if they pulled this crap but they won't (IMO) because they are good dudes and know we would get their asses if they tried anyway..
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

I used them to withdraw some bitcoin gold because they were listed with a good price on coinmarkcap.
I used them before and everything worked, they somehow just changed the withdraw limits completely.

I just dumped my btg from my ledger to trex and back in btc to my ledger and I guess I am lucky to have not been screwed by them?

I need to catch up on what's going on with trex.. But this is what I know..

Long yonder back in the day I arbed some netcoin from cryptsy to bittrex when net saw new iirc and so my trex account was born..
I never used trex much except really for arbing or dumping crap I got somehow.. Never really heaviliy traded trex because it has no trollbox..
About a year ago I suppose I noticed my trex account was a "legacy" account or something and I thought it was cool, heck yeah recognition for having an OG account..
A while after that the legacy thing disapeared I think.. Then something like I couldn't withdraw some dust from a shitcoin dump I made there and I just gave them my address and stuff.. Don't remember if I gave them my DL or not to be honest..
I have recently used trex to dump on bch and btg, and nothing intertesting other than the usual dropping a deuce at trex.
I wish my toilet would pay me for dropping shit in it like trex pays me for dropping off my shitcoins.. 

So IDK guys, I think my trex account works but I got pretty nervous seeing this commotion recently while I have had BTG there waiting on 10 confirms..

I've only ever held coin in trex when I was activly ARBing, I'd just leave my balance there until I found a proitable way out, had a balance in many exchanges..
Arbing was great at the end of cryptsy and for a while thereafter.. topia yaarbatrage was great, I had nowhere to really comfortably trade when I lost cryptsy so I was arbing..

Wish you guys luck with your trex problems, if their is to be a big problem hopefully their is a productive door to kick in somewhere in las vegas..
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Activity: 5
BELOW IS A POST from REDDIT FORUM DIRECTLY FROM A WHISTLE BLOWER AT BITTREX EXCHANGE.

You may have not noticed this because of such a large userbase, but it has been happening to not only Bitcoin but other altcoins, as well. From sources I will not name, people have lost 20 BTC to 2000 BTC on a weekly basis.
They have been doing it in increments so you don't notice the 0.0001 decrease in value. Considering they have so many members, it adds up.
Have you realized that their support system is essentially useless? You ask a question, and you get an automated response saying something a long the lines of "Has your question been answered? If not, please reply in 2 days or we will close your complaint." Then you reply, and the same message comes up again.
I am an an employee of Bittrex and Bitcoin Cash has caused a stir in the development community. People are hacking and stealing money, and this is coming from our own organization.
If you feel like this has happened to you, their legal counsel is Joseph Cutler. He has worked in the cryptocommunity for years and has countless skeletons in his closet such as fraud, deceit, prejudice, collusion and many other illegal malpractice.
I currently still work for Bittrex and plan to quit, but as a community we should come together and file a class action lawsuit against them. If you would like to know more about their legal counsel, the website is: www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/joseph-p-cutler.html
Activity: 6

Wow! I wish I had read about this problem with Bittrex before BECAUSE

they have changed my account from LEGACY to NEW and in the process completely locked me out of my account!!

Does anyone here have any pull with any of the administrators at BITTREX??

I have uploaded all of my documents and am now waiting for almost 3 WEEKS with no reply!

DONT USE BITTREX!!

or

you will have the same problem as me and all these other people!
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
This is absolutely disgusting. Bittrex literally just scammed its users. Did anyone get any updates from the reps?
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
I have been properly screwed by Bittrex Well, they are holding my 0.6 BTC in altcoins and give no two fuck about my requests to let me get to BAsic registration and get the fuck out of there with my legit money. I can stand this motherfucking scammers having guts to still operate and post on twitter as nothing happened, Drives me fucking nuts how stupid I was. At first I was ok to move my cash around untill one happy day - my account is NEW and means no withdrawals. Please avoid.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I use bittrex since a couple of months ago, Sampey recommended to me, maybe because i am an European citizen, and first i upgraded my account after that i put the money, maybe thats why i am not blocked, bittrex does have flaws when suddenly the network crashes when there are lots of buying and selling which made me lose big, the thing is that i never had the problems with the deposit or withdrawal. weird, they definitely have very low quality customer service
Activity: 1
I have been properly screwed by Bittrex Well, they are holding my 0.6 BTC in altcoins and give no two fuck about my requests to let me get to BAsic registration and get the fuck out of there with my legit money. I can stand this motherfucking scammers having guts to still operate and post on twitter as nothing happened, Drives me fucking nuts how stupid I was. At first I was ok to move my cash around untill one happy day - my account is NEW and means no withdrawals. Please avoid.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I wish I read this thread before signing up with Bittrex.  Like everyone else, my money is also stuck there.  And the only reason I used them is because I wanted to trade some BTG and this exchange is the first one listed on the BTG website!!!

https://bitcoingold.org/

? I have a BTG line in my wallet, and when I check on their site it allows me to buy and sell BTG. Not sure what your issue is

The issue [like everyone else in this thread] is that when you want to withdraw your btc, YOU CAN'T.  It's stuck in their exchange and they don't respond to support requests.
yeah, it's one big fraud Sad
Activity: 4
I wish I read this thread before signing up with Bittrex.  Like everyone else, my money is also stuck there.  And the only reason I used them is because I wanted to trade some BTG and this exchange is the first one listed on the BTG website!!!

? I have a BTG line in my wallet, and when I check on their site it allows me to buy and sell BTG. Not sure what your issue is

The issue [like everyone else in this thread] is that when you want to withdraw your btc, YOU CAN'T.  It's stuck in their exchange and they don't respond to support requests.
Activity: 43
Same thing here, $1.5k stuck...

I opened a support ticket over 21 days ago for manual verification. I got an automatic reply. Days later I opened a second new ticket. Now I got a real person reply saying: " and due to increased volume in tickets we are experiencing longer support times than usual".

Read the Bittrex twitter, google a bit, you will find dozens of people saying the same thing:
"I have been locked",
"I can't take my money out!",
"Give me back my money!",
"Scammers!", etc.

This is really awful... Something has to be done
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

Activity: 4

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Well, Im stuck with 4k Usd in bittrex, Have no clue how to cash it out.
Cant verify the account - cant update the user details, used not full name etc...

anyway
got fucked.

Your money is stolen. Its a semi-scam exchange.

bummer.. stupid me, when I had the chance few month ago to pull out the ripple I hold there, I could not find a wallet for that. I guess I should have transfer it to gatehub.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Cant verify the account - cant update the user details, used not full name etc...

anyway
got fucked.

Your money is stolen. Its a semi-scam exchange.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1

anyway
got fucked.
Pages:
Jump to: