Pages:
Author

Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!! - page 12. (Read 77823 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Proof is not hard to look for - it is everywhere. Every social channel is flooded with comments of people who have been scammed by Bittrex. Funds worth in (many) millions $ US are seized by Bittrex.

I also don't understand what they are doing on twitter, picking a few users and solving their tickets, are they teasing people or what is going on? It's also funny that people who are verified don't give a fuck about what's going on and they continue to use the exchange...
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
 BITTREX stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
Similar issues here. Name Mismatch on account verification and suddenly I can't access my money. Opened a support ticket but been ignored for almost 2 weeks now.

I was able to sent over $2k (which grew to $6k) but can't get it out!

I was never informed while putting the money in that I need to be verified to withdraw it. I'm not sure what they are playing at but here in UK this is illegal. It's up to them to make sure people entering legal agreement with them have access to all the info ( e.g. couple weeks back, there was a court case where guy successfully argued he didn't need to pay a parking fine, he parked illegally but he got away with it because the signs were not easily visible from where he parked). I'm a professional person, not some student using his pocket money to do a bit of trading. I'm really busy now until Christmas but if my issue is not resolved by then I'm starting a legal process.

Excellent.  Do so!  Too many Bitcoiners seem to be afraid of lawyers.  I would love to see it become a class-action.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Proof is not hard to look for - it is everywhere. Every social channel is flooded with comments of people who have been scammed by Bittrex. Funds worth in (many) millions $ US are seized by Bittrex.
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
I have been using Bittrex for years now and never had a problem.
I deposit and withdraw good amounts of Bitcoin and withdrawals take seconds.
Hope you can solve the problem...

I have been using it for more than a year.  I recently got this problem.  Watch out.  Get out while you can.
Activity: 1
I had verified with bittrex and never encountered any issues so far. maybe users should be made aware that they need to get themselves verify to prevent any withdrawal issues.

Where are you from @ngelcryptopia? I bet you are usa or canadian citizen, that is why  you are not having problems with your bittrex account, because they prefer to fuck with middle-east or eastern-european citizens. My account has been disabled since October and guess what, nobody at bittrex gives a fuck about that, so anybody here who can provide a legal advise is most welcome.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
I had verified with bittrex and never encountered any issues so far. maybe users should be made aware that they need to get themselves verify to prevent any withdrawal issues.

No, bittrex is a scam and if you can withdraw you should right now. Thousands of users are trying to get their accounts verified but their support system hasn't responded for months. Check their twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange They don't even care, they respond to like 3-4 tickets now and then and call it a day, it's pathetic and borderline scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
if you enable 2fa and lost your device or reinstalled the app . then you are f****d pretty hard . believe me this has happened to me on my skrill account . google should come with a simple solution which they still haven't.

Whenever you enable 2fa they give you a code in case something like that happens. So there is already a solution, you just didn't save the code. It doesn't matter whether you enable 2fa on bittrex or not though, they still wont let me withdraw, pathetic exchange.
Activity: 8
Similar issues here. Name Mismatch on account verification and suddenly I can't access my money. Opened a support ticket but been ignored for almost 2 weeks now.

I was able to sent over $2k (which grew to $6k) but can't get it out!

I was never informed while putting the money in that I need to be verified to withdraw it. I'm not sure what they are playing at but here in UK this is illegal. It's up to them to make sure people entering legal agreement with them have access to all the info ( e.g. couple weeks back, there was a court case where guy successfully argued he didn't need to pay a parking fine, he parked illegally but he got away with it because the signs were not easily visible from where he parked). I'm a professional person, not some student using his pocket money to do a bit of trading. I'm really busy now until Christmas but if my issue is not resolved by then I'm starting a legal process.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Hey guys, to anyone who doesn't already have 2FA on your Bittrex account, please TURN IT ON NOW. There is NO EXCUSE for not having it on and it GREATLY REDUCES your risk of being hacked.

Google is my enemy, no chance for supporting the terminator.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey guys, to anyone who doesn't already have 2FA on your Bittrex account, please TURN IT ON NOW. There is NO EXCUSE for not having it on and it GREATLY REDUCES your risk of being hacked.
Activity: 45
if you enable 2fa and lost your device or reinstalled the app . then you are f****d pretty hard . believe me this has happened to me on my skrill account . google should come with a simple solution which they still haven't.
Activity: 2
1. if you deposit a large amount, they will disable your account and never reply.
2. if you contact their support they will not rely.
3. if you try to log in they will change your desk login details and then you are not allowed to reset your password.
4. You can not take your money back either!
5. Their verifications don't work on top of it, you are stuck in limbo.

They stole all of my money, took me for everything and I have never used them even once. They are truly the lowest form of scum on this planet. This is a warning to all to PULL OUT your money now as they are going to take you all for everything you have.

1. bullshit auto response that makes absolutely no sense https://postimg.org/image/hpsrl3sg1/
2. https://postimg.org/image/se13xorsx/ -  look my account is disabled on my first ever try, well I better go verify my phone number and promptly resolve this issue
3. https://postimg.org/image/g0o9qs24h/- This is 100% without question the code.  I am not going to take a picture of me looking at the phone writing this down. Guess I can't verify, oh well how about fuck them and I'll simply take my money back
4. https://gyazo.com/1bc9e156c0a30211ec5f88b596f3501d Well fuck me again, how about I read about the disabled accounts on their page to find out why a month busting my ass in two jobs is being held up
5. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791 Nothing, what about that? Shall I keep going?

I am so so angry at this that my head hurts, i'll take a rest but I will dig more evidence later. Let this be a lesson to you all, if they are selectively scamming the little guy, imagine how badly they are going to fuck up a few of the big ones.

This is terrible. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 64
My friend got some true with it such same as almost people here. They are locking withdraw request and asked for enchanting. But they only accept passport not even Government ID accept here.
That's terribly.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Hi guys.

Sadly, i've been scammed too.

I still can deposit as much as i want on my bittrex account, but i can't withdaw even one satoshi. This is very very unfair.

It's important to inform everyone about bittrex actions as soon as possible. This situation remember me so much Cryptsy story... do you remember it? Lot of people where experiencing delays in withdawals from cryptsy exchange... then one day they simply disappeared.

If you still can withdraw your fund, do it as soon as possible.... before you get a 0 btc withdrawal limit, without notice.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
If being able to withdraw my funds meant sending a selfie, I'd do it.  My issue is that I started a support ticket to find out what the next step is to verify my account but it's been 7 days and I still haven't received a reply.

7 days isn't that long since there are some members who sent their IDs over a month ago , but still bittrex hasn't responded or paid them the money
IDK why people are still using them when they are clearly seeing how bittrex is treating some members
the only way to stop their behavior is to stop using them , it's so easy to scam  when the community don't care about others problems
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Very good info to follow. I'm a bit hesitant if the scam bitrek market is visible from a site long enough in the field of criptocurrency.
And seen from your protests clearly visible bitrek scam market.
Activity: 58
you  believe or not bittrex is scam .
my account 2 month ago get disabled and support not answer my ticket

https://s2.postimg.org/l0lmvm32x/bittrex.png
Activity: 82
Same type of horror story for me. Funds stuck at Bittrex, 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
Pages:
Jump to: