Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 214. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
N8 took the bankroll for a wide today, that was fun and scary to sweat that. Thanks for another fast manual withdrawal, you guys top notch.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Solve this puzzle and win 3.5 Million tokens ( Worth 0.038 BTC if you convert )

Thanks to Badgerta for tipping Rain 5 Million tokens earlier Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
We've heard your questions about our investor program, and answers them all at our new investment terms page. All calculations and information regarding our investments can be found here.

very informative,thanks!
answered all of my questions regarding investment
*come to the darkside we have cookies/tokens
currently at 1mil bonus tokens Smiley  join now!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
We've heard your questions about our investor program, and answers them all at our new investment terms page. All calculations and information regarding our investments can be found here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Thanks to Promo and Badgerta for tipping Rainbot . It is filled with over 1.75 Million tokens , come join us and win  Smiley

Roulette event was going on and it was fun , thanks to badgerta again for the event Smiley

More than 0.05BTC was in pool thanks to lucky players, promo and sharing ones , this is what i call a good rain!
legendary
Thanks to Promo and Badgerta for tipping Rainbot . It is filled with over 1.75 Million tokens , come join us and win  Smiley

Roulette event was going on and it was fun , thanks to badgerta again for the event Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I don't think he meant we don't listen to complaints.
I believe he meant even tho he keeps losing and complaining he enjoys the site and keeps coming back.
But yes we do try to get to everyone we can as fast as possible the family of mods we have is really good.
To me i think we got the best mods in the crypto gambling space.
legendary
Activity: 1078
I already forgot about when was my last withdraw of winning. I keep lost every day. Sigh!
Anyway bitvest is a popular gambling site. You will not care about complain. I play everyday at bitvest and lost everyday. Undecided

You are wrong, bitvest always care with every complain that they got and even their response is fast enough to get everything clear. Just because of you keep on losing doesnt mean that they cheat or anything though. Their site is really trustworthy site and provably fair so i dont think that they will do some cheating. You lose just because you are still no luck, thats all
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Our user Hulkpanther had a chance of winning 0.5 BTC today . ( EVENT -> TRIVIA and PICK A NUMBER ) .

Come join us and get a chance to participate in TRIVIA Smiley

This was nothing compared to the "greed game" where almost EVERY PARTICIPANT IN CHAT was a winner.  It took three tries and a rules tweak for us to do it, but almost everyone got tokens while one user got a title!  Grin

Bitvest always keeps it fun and interesting.  Thank you!

Wonder what that title was and who got it Wink I'm trying to remember, I really am!

Great event though Tongue Had quite a bit of fun while it lasted, THANKS!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Our user Hulkpanther had a chance of winning 0.5 BTC today . ( EVENT -> TRIVIA and PICK A NUMBER ) .

This was nothing compared to the "greed game" where almost EVERY PARTICIPANT IN CHAT was a winner.  It took three tries and a rules tweak for us to do it, but almost everyone got tokens while one user got a title!  Grin

Trivia hosted today was real fun with generous prizes!
I loved risk game take or quadruple your intial win at 50% chance Wink
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
there was a funny af treasure hunt today 
this  "nice:P" will be a stuff of nigtmares for me haha
thanks admins and moderators for keeping it fun at bitvest
legendary

Well you can't always be unlucky so just got to hope for a better day x]
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
I already forgot about when was my last withdraw of winning. I keep lost every day. Sigh!
Anyway bitvest is a popular gambling site. You will not care about complain. I play everyday at bitvest and lost everyday. Undecided

I'm having the exact feeling right now on every site but just gotta live with it. Sometimes you just get unlucky. I literally have been unlucky for past 3 months Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Early on, it was all Plinko and Bit Spin (Dice was released just before half way into that chart). Recently he's been about 95% split between Plinko and Dice quite evenly with some rare play on Bit Spin. Generally, the parts of the chart with a fast and even decline with large spikes upwards are Plinko and the slower declining/advancing bits that oscillate back and forth are Dice.
legendary
Activity: 1834
It has been just over 45 days since N8snathan's arrival, and he's brought us an amazing amount of action. We've produced a chart of his full bet history, including his amazing run all the way up to nearly +60 BTC and his low points as well.

Click for full size

The stats before also Will Be very Nice. But this Is a Crazy rollercoaster this guy Is doing.

Can You Tell how much he Is up Or down Till now?

This is graph of all his bets since he joined, looking at the graph he is up about 25 coins by now.
It is for sure extincting to watch him betting live Smiley

Just wondering what games that he really played at, since there is dice for a new games I just wondering if he stays on dice game or just directly plink. AFAIK plinko can give you the best profit for sure long time ago that I played but after that never saw people really get some profit too although he or she win big before. And I am not sure about this n8 that can play on a long game for plinko
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Have a withdrawal awaiting manual approval, thanks to whoever gets it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How come I'm not getting credit for rolling a 2 or lower on dice for the daily quest?

https://bitvest.io/results?game=dice&query=7281331
N8's a machine thats for sureeee, he can bet for a long time lol.
Jump to: