Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 213. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
This game is interesting but I tried using the faucet and so far I have not win anything yet. The chance of winning big prizes is low.

Well there is many games and most of the games allow custom game play.
Which allow you to set your own multipliers or rows.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
The new leaderboards and performance improvements are here Smiley. Come check it out!

When should we expect changes on the mobile site or does this affect mobile players in any way? I'm looking forward to it as mobile is the platform I use the most.
The new mobile site is the next major item on our list Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
The new leaderboards and performance improvements are here Smiley. Come check it out!

When should we expect changes on the mobile site or does this affect mobile players in any way? I'm looking forward to it as mobile is the platform I use the most.
Zoom zoom zooooommm. Always with these amazing updates.
Oh yeah firefox improvements, looking forward to these updates for sure.
Coming soon: Real-time and more detailed leaderboards, instant level ups, and some general performance improvements (especially for firefox)!
Feel free to check out bitvest today limits getting higher and more users joining daily.
more and more investors joining each day and the amount you can win just keeps getting higher woot.
Margin, non-margin total is also at a record high of 233.12 BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We've pushed out some major performance improvements yesterday and we've been watching over how our server load has been affected by this change. As a result, we've increased betting rate limits by up to 100% for smaller bet sizes!

In other news, we've reached a new all-time high of 1058 BTC in the bankroll!

Actual or margin?
We've pushed out some major performance improvements yesterday and we've been watching over how our server load has been affected by this change. As a result, we've increased betting rate limits by up to 100% for smaller bet sizes!

In other news, we've reached a new all-time high of 1058 BTC in the bankroll!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
N8 is in the house and he is on fire Smiley

Many 0.5 BTC hits on plinko but I would like to share this one .

https://bitvest.io/results?query=42222017&game=plinko -> 2.54 BTC hit. He is still rolling .
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
New puzzle is up and if you solve it you will win 2.5 Million tokens Smiley

You can find the puzzle here http://pastebin.com/sP4aThCZ . Please use /pm zodiac to submit your answer Smiley

Also congrats to navaman for solving the previous puzzle and winning 3.5 Million tokens Smiley

what was the answer?
we are curous,haha
it has been what? 3 days there ,irking me to the maximum
and yeah congratulations navaman,it was a tough one
legendary
New puzzle is up and if you solve it you will win 2.5 Million tokens Smiley

You can find the puzzle here http://pastebin.com/sP4aThCZ . Please use /pm zodiac to submit your answer Smiley

Also congrats to navaman for solving the previous puzzle and winning 3.5 Million tokens Smiley
Hi guys, I have a withdraw pending. Been a fair few hours now.
Sorry for the delay, it's been processed now. Sometimes manual withdrawals can take a few hours to get to if both light and I are unavailable.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Hi guys, I have a withdraw pending. Been a fair few hours now.
We've heard your questions about our investor program, and answers them all at our new investment terms page. All calculations and information regarding our investments can be found here.

The investment page is looking good lot of good info also.
Great work.
legendary
N8 took the bankroll for a wide today, that was fun and scary to sweat that. Thanks for another fast manual withdrawal, you guys top notch.
Thanks for the feedback and ya I believe investors will be happy after that N8's run Smiley

Solve this puzzle and win 3.5 Million tokens ( Worth 0.038 BTC if you convert )

Thanks to Badgerta for tipping Rain 5 Million tokens earlier Smiley

Is it "What is the secret phrase youre reading" ? Not sure the type of puzzle so I started rattling off sentences that match secrecy/puzzles and the number of characters.
I will forward this to the admin and if it is right , You win 3.5 million tokens Smiley stay tuned .
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Solve this puzzle and win 3.5 Million tokens ( Worth 0.038 BTC if you convert )

Thanks to Badgerta for tipping Rain 5 Million tokens earlier Smiley

Is it "What is the secret phrase youre reading" ? Not sure the type of puzzle so I started rattling off sentences that match secrecy/puzzles and the number of characters.
Jump to: