Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 221. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Well that was a crazy 24 hours investment went from +.40 to -1.4 to +1.04 swings!!!

Can you add to the hot wallet, says its empty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yeah its relatively safe to invest since on big wins it normally go's into safe mode.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
The limit is generally set to have a max win on the highest prize of 2.5% of the global bankroll (the bankroll after margin is applied). In some cases it will be lower if the row is seen to be a high risk or high payout frequency, for example, a 5 in the middle row won't allow a max win of 20 BTC since it's too common to hit.

Makes sense. Atleast these limitations will make sure the bankroll isn't wiped out in minutes. Though I know some people would enjoy being able to win larger amounts, I still think this is the better option.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
The limit is generally set to have a max win on the highest prize of 2.5% of the global bankroll (the bankroll after margin is applied). In some cases it will be lower if the row is seen to be a high risk or high payout frequency, for example, a 5 in the middle row won't allow a max win of 20 BTC since it's too common to hit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How do you calculate the max win for plinko?
You can see the limit of each row beside the row , just multiply the limit with highest multiplier that will give you the Max win .

For example , if you see red row , you can see limit 0.0185 and the highest multiplier on red is 1111x

so 0.0185 * 1111 = 20.55 BTC + 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Great news everyone! Bitvest is now officially supported in DiceBot!
You can download the latest stable version from https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

This!
This is great , I just used Dicebot to bet on Bitvest and it works smoothly without any issues . You can bet with both tokens and BTC using Dicebot and the speed is amazing .
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
my deposit address changed twice in a few minutes, safe to send to new one?
We made a change to our deposit system to give a new address upon each deposit to help with privacy, all of your old addresses will continue to work forever so you may use either. I'll update the page to make this more clear.

If you mean the one from funds tab yeah.
Your even able to send to your old addresses.
He is going to hit sooner or later just depends what multiplier he is going to hit.
He is past 2400 btc bet now.
N8 is back and this is his latest good hit Smiley

https://bitvest.io/results?query=41489143&game=plinko

Investors are on their way back , Global BR rising again and as sparked mentioned mathematically investors should get profit soon .

spoke too soon he just damaged it
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
You can download the latest stable version from https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

This!
legendary
N8 is back and this is his latest good hit Smiley

https://bitvest.io/results?query=41489143&game=plinko

Investors are on their way back , Global BR rising again and as sparked mentioned mathematically investors should get profit soon .
In the end the house wins so short term as an investor there could be huge loses but the way the math works is investors will get profit.
Just depends on the luck of the day if the gamblers will win or the investors but long term investors win.
legendary
Activity: 1078
My apologies to Ranlo  Embarrassed  Embarrassed i got this all wrong..

Its just i saw global invested dropped 200BTC since n8 was winning, does it mean everyone is using 5X margin? And if so, what is point of 5X margin, only to raise bet limit?

But using 5x margin you will get 5 times more than using 2x margin but you will suffer 5 times lose more when player wins. Actually it still dependa on whether player will win on their site or not. Although you play on huge margin if you keep on losing this will be disadvantage on you. Mean while if you play lower margin and keep on winning, I will still prefer lower margin
Jump to: