Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 216. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How would you be able to bet them then. Since you can't bet beyond the decimal it would force a requirement of 1000 sats a bet or more.

Well you would...because really he's just asking to move the decimal point on tokens.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
How would you be able to bet them then. Since you can't bet beyond the decimal it would force a requirement of 1000 sats a bet or more.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
The amount of tokens you would get would only be lower if they were any more then 1:1 conversion rate.
The cost would go up a lot with the amount of people who actively talk in chat and people who only faucet bet.

This is a public investment site those tokens come from the sites ability to have profit, it would be massively farmed if they made it 1 token = 1000 sats.

1 token should be 1000 sats but the amount of tokens given should be divided by 1000 also is what I meant.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
The amount of tokens you would get would only be lower if they were any more then 1:1 conversion rate.
The cost would go up a lot with the amount of people who actively talk in chat and people who only faucet bet.

This is a public investment site those tokens come from the sites ability to have profit, it would be massively farmed if they made it 1 token = 1000 sats.
That's not what he means.  He's asking for the ability to have his Bitcoin balance displayed in other measurements like BTC, mBTC, and uBTC that you can toggle between.

It doesn't have anything to do with conversion rates or changing coins, he just wants to alter how his balance is displayed to him.

I was talking to box about what he posted.
Ah, my bad then. Smiley

That's not what he means.  He's asking for the ability to have his Bitcoin balance displayed in other measurements like BTC, mBTC, and uBTC that you can toggle between.

It doesn't have anything to do with conversion rates or changing coins, he just wants to alter how his balance is displayed to him.

I was talking to box about what he posted.
Because tokens don't allow you to use anything after the decimal the base value for every ones faucet.
It would have to be 1000 sats and the base pay in the reg chat for rainbot would have to be 1000 sats.

It would get much more expensive to run because the base value add's up x]]]
legendary

That's not what he means.  He's asking for the ability to have his Bitcoin balance displayed in other measurements like BTC, mBTC, and uBTC that you can toggle between.

legendary
Any chance of of getting the ability to toggle bitcoin denominations? I"d love to be able to bet in bits or satoshis - makes the mental math easier on me.

(I feel like this is already kind of done for tokens? I see myself betting 1000 tokens, but only betting like .000001 BTC or something
1 Token = 1 Satoshi, so betting 1,000 TOK is betting 0.00001000.

That wasn't my suggestion though.

I'd like to be able to see .000001 BTC as 1 Bit rather than as .000001 BTC
I know it wasn't your suggestion, I wasn't referring to your suggestion.  I was talking about the second part of your post. Smiley

legendary
Any chance of of getting the ability to toggle bitcoin denominations? I"d love to be able to bet in bits or satoshis - makes the mental math easier on me.

(I feel like this is already kind of done for tokens? I see myself betting 1000 tokens, but only betting like .000001 BTC or something

Somehow I have always felt like betting bitcoins in it's basic format is the easiest but I also think this wouldn't be a difficult thing to add and I'm sure many people feel the same way. I also feel like tokens shouldn't be 1 satoshi each. I feel like 1 token should be like 1000 satoshi or similar. Of course it's just my opinion

That wasn't my suggestion though.

I'd like to be able to see .000001 BTC as 1 Bit rather than as .000001 BTC
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
glad that you asked the players about what they like and what they need in the future , this is really great
just wondering about if you are going to share the investors survey , or in general is there any plan to change how investments work ?
Oh that update tho of the new games coming x]]]]
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

Bitvest Survey Results & Announcements

Great to hear about the plans. No exact plans or dates set yet though?

Also looking forward to hearing about the survey Tongue interested to see what people came up with. Were there a lot of entries? I'm sure free .025 was appealing to many people of course...

There is not likely going to be a timeline until the development of it is almost done in most cases.
Zods really good at not saying anything until its just about done just incase there is a delay or something comes up no one can complain x]
legendary
We're still looking for more responses to our investor survey, If you had more than 0.5 BTC invested on the 16th, please check your inbox on Bitvest.

How's the other survey looking? The one open for everybody I mean. Any idea when results are coming to see who got lucky? Tongue

Also, any plans of a "better" mobile site? The current one is a bit clumsy to use.
A better mobile site is definitely planned, it's fairly high up on our todo list. We're currently working on scaling the site to handle the over 100% increase in traffic that's occurred since dice was released.

As for the general survey, I'll be making a large post tonight or tomorrow morning addressing the most commonly brought up points.

Great to hear about the plans. No exact plans or dates set yet though?

Also looking forward to hearing about the survey Tongue interested to see what people came up with. Were there a lot of entries? I'm sure free .025 was appealing to many people of course...
Oh okay zod hope to see what has come from the survey x]
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
We're still looking for more responses to our investor survey, If you had more than 0.5 BTC invested on the 16th, please check your inbox on Bitvest.

How's the other survey looking? The one open for everybody I mean. Any idea when results are coming to see who got lucky? Tongue

Also, any plans of a "better" mobile site? The current one is a bit clumsy to use.
A better mobile site is definitely planned, it's fairly high up on our todo list. We're currently working on scaling the site to handle the over 100% increase in traffic that's occurred since dice was released.

As for the general survey, I'll be making a large post tonight or tomorrow morning addressing the most commonly brought up points.
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org