Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 219. (Read 199785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello guys ,
              I am happy to announce that we will be holding an event tomorrow and we will be giving out prize money to our winners  .

The exact time is -> 3:00 PM tomorrow forum time .
Venue XDXD -> Bitvest chat .

Who can participate ?
Everyone , no restrictions whatsoever.

Whats the prize amount ?
There is no specific prize amount but we will be using 40 to 50 mbtc and the participants can build it upto 400 to 500mbtc or even more

Rules?
Rules will be posted repeatedly before the event starts.  

Just make sure you are in bitvest chat at 3:00 PM GMT  on 19th  . Have a great day all.

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Thank you to everyone for the helpful and detailed feedback which has been provided so far. We will be closing the contest to new entries in 72 hours. You may still submit a response after that time, but you will not be eligible for the prize.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
We want your feedback!

Take our survey for a chance to win 0.025 BTC! The most helpful and detailed response will win the prize.
Your feedback on our site and games is highly appreciated and will greatly help us improve Bitvest even further. Smiley

We will be posting an investor-focused survey tomorrow since this one mainly focuses on bettors.

Edit: We'll be posting a response to any commonly made points/comments in this survey once it is completed.

Can mods also do thus survey or is this mainly for players only?

Yes, we'd like to hear feedback from our mods too.
We want your feedback!

Take our survey for a chance to win 0.025 BTC! The most helpful and detailed response will win the prize.
Your feedback on our site and games is highly appreciated and will greatly help us improve Bitvest even further. Smiley

We will be posting an investor-focused survey tomorrow since this one mainly focuses on bettors.

Edit: We'll be posting a response to any commonly made points/comments in this survey once it is completed.

Can mods also do thus survey or is this mainly for players only?
We have just sent out a survey link to all our mid to large sized investors via PM in our chat. Please check your inbox if you have an investment with us, We would like to hear your feedback.

Done. The last question was rough. We have a few days to finalize our answer, correct? I put in a short-term one but am not 100% sure if I'll stick with it if we still have a few days to decide.
You may edit your response at any time. The deadline is about 6 days away.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
We have just sent out a survey link to all our mid to large sized investors via PM in our chat. Please check your inbox if you have an investment with us, We would like to hear your feedback.

Done. The last question was rough. We have a few days to finalize our answer, correct? I put in a short-term one but am not 100% sure if I'll stick with it if we still have a few days to decide.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
We want your feedback!

Did my best answering the survey. Hopefully I could be of assistance. Great way to improve the site. This is just how every site should get opinions from players.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263

replied
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
We want your feedback!

Filled out the survey for you, Smiley. Hope it helps!
We want your feedback!

Oh alright, ill make sure users know if you didnt make a notice.
Our faucet is now unlimited! Instead of an hourly/daily claim limit. If you reach the old limit now, you'll receive a smaller payout instead of having to wait like before.

Oh thats cool so same wait time but now you can get reduced faucet claims?
Before if you reached the 40 claims/day limit, you couldn't claim any more. Now if you reach that limit, you may still claim, but at a reduced amount until it resets.
Our faucet is now unlimited! Instead of an hourly/daily claim limit. If you reach the old limit now, you'll receive a smaller payout instead of having to wait like before.

Oh thats cool so same wait time but now you can get reduced faucet claims?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The bonus rain has been topped off with 200k.

Great to see so many active chatters in the house . It feels great when people share their profits , thanks Sparked and  aoc for tipping the rainbot Smiley

For those interested my btc investment is already approaching a 2.0 Btc profit at one point it was at -1.4 Btc. Don't have 18 Btc invested anymore but still rising fast with 10 invested still. Both times I had to wait for manual withdrawal It was sent soon after seems like the support on top of site. Also community seems vibrant within chat which is always nice would recommend for betters and investors just my 2 cents and good luck.

Thanks for sharing sir Smiley Hope your investment grows more .
Well thank you for the feed back billyburns and good to hear you're investment is doing well
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
For those interested my btc investment is already approaching a 2.0 Btc profit at one point it was at -1.4 Btc. Don't have 18 Btc invested anymore but still rising fast with 10 invested still. Both times I had to wait for manual withdrawal It was sent soon after seems like the support on top of site. Also community seems vibrant within chat which is always nice would recommend for betters and investors just my 2 cents and good luck.
Jump to: