Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 220. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
Merit: 100
I thought hurricane season was over!!!
 Grin

Thanks bitvest keep the good times DROPPING
Most defnitly my favirout site atm due to the giveaways and mainly because of the community being so friendly.
Aka Pineapple_exp
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There will always be more events but they are random so.

Can confirm. I've missed all the events, but you guys do run a large number of them. It's one of the more impressive sides of your site, Smiley.
Yup that's what makes Bitvest unique and special . It gives away as much it can to its users Smiley

Thanks to our user Badgerta for tipping 500000 tokens to Rainbot Smiley
Its one way to make sure you're not forgotten these days if you aren't offering something they will go else where.
But yeah we do tend to do a bit of them that's for sure as of late with all the news games and features being added.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Can confirm. I've missed all the events, but you guys do run a large number of them. It's one of the more impressive sides of your site, Smiley.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Join us now for exciting TRIVIA .

A few players got a chance of winning 0.5 BTC at one go , come try your luck now . Also 2.5 Million tokens were tipped by Lightlord ( Bonus rain ), join us now and win big Smiley

Waaaahhhh!!!!
I missed this event Cry I forgot to go online yesterday Cry
I'm really waiting for the events like this! I hope that there will be more soon Wink I really love playing on biggest especially in plinko Wink I also gained lots of online friends on this site. Good luck to all and God bless us more Wink
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
You mean 18 btc to invest? So he expected value will be around 90 btc if he used 5x kelly?
No, his expected value of a specific bet would be (18*5/siteBankroll)*(betSizeEV). His expected value of investing is 0, since you expect nothing with no volume.

His investment would be a simulated ~90 BTC, but he would not be expecting a 2x profit when he invests. If investing doubled your money straight up, it would be very abused.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Well that was a crazy 24 hours investment went from +.40 to -1.4 to +1.04 swings!!!

Can you add to the hot wallet, says its empty.

Wondering how much btc you put on 5x investment. Must be big enough to get that huge payout out though so you recover almost 2 btc and make 1 btc profit just from investment. Congrats though

Little under 18 at 5x

You mean 18 btc to invest? So he expected value will be around 90 btc if he used 5x kelly? This is quite big amount to invest though. But 18 btc to get 1 btc is still take times. Betting that amount on 1.1x must be better choice I guess. Although he has a lot of money to be invested but I think with thst amount he can get more. But anyway congrats to get huge payout just from investment
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Oh looks like i missed it

It was quite a blast Tongue Looking forward to a next one if there will be any. The prizes were quite large. Too bad I didn't see anyone get the jackpot
legendary
Join us now for exciting TRIVIA .

A few players got a chance of winning 0.5 BTC at one go , come try your luck now . Also 2.5 Million tokens were tipped by Lightlord ( Bonus rain ), join us now and win big Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Well that was a crazy 24 hours investment went from +.40 to -1.4 to +1.04 swings!!!

Wondering how much btc you put on 5x investment. Must be big enough to get that huge payout out though so you recover almost 2 btc and make 1 btc profit just from investment. Congrats though

Little under 18 at 5x
legendary
Activity: 1834

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

That's some crazy changes right there. Glad it turned out that well. Interesting how the swings were so big. Did you have kelly on 5x?

5x had about 10% of the roll, took out a few btc earlier today.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

That's some crazy changes right there. Glad it turned out that well. Interesting how the swings were so big. Did you have kelly on 5x?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

hehe well you picked the right time my friend , you were lucky enough to invest in the right time ( even I don't believe in right time when it comes to investing but you have avoided a huge downswing in the past days Smiley )
in general the last few days were really swingy not only today , you can see the bankroll going massively up and down
hopefully mine will recover soon too  Cheesy
legendary

Glad to hear this and also thanks for sharing this as many of the investors don't share their success story . Good luck , hope your investment grows more Smiley .

Good to see Global BR growing , 888 at the moment Smiley

Well Grats on your investment.
And it should be processed now.
Jump to: