Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 227. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Coming Soon: Bitvest Dice

Introducing our most anticipated game yet, Dice! As part of our goal to bring you the best, we're bringing a favorite of many to Bitvest. Featuring an easy-to-use highly mobile-friendly interface, our dice will be easily enjoyable for all!

To celebrate our launch, we'll also be having a week of dice only quests with 500% the regular reward!

We will be releasing Dice on our anniversary, October 26th.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have,
Good luck and have fun everyone!

Is the autoroller going to be usable on this as well?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Coming Soon: Bitvest Dice

Introducing our most anticipated game yet, Dice! As part of our goal to bring you the best, we're bringing a favorite of many to Bitvest. Featuring an easy-to-use highly mobile-friendly interface, our dice will be easily enjoyable for all!

To celebrate our launch, we'll also be having a week of dice only quests with 500% the regular reward!

We will be releasing Dice on our anniversary, October 26th.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have,
Good luck and have fun everyone!
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
Congratulations to wry for winning our quest event! Wry has received the prize of 5,000,000 tokens, and the mystery prize of a +300% permanent bonus to quest rewards, making a total of 500% with the maximum quest chain of 200.

In other news, stay tuned for our exciting anniversary event on October 26th, Just 1 week to go! We will be announcing all the details in a few days Smiley.

Thanks to Zodiac and everyone at bitvest for the fun contest and amazing site! 

What's remarkable is that these kind of events are routine at bitvest!  Come by to chat, play, and/or invest!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congratulations to wry for winning our quest event! Wry has received the prize of 5,000,000 tokens, and the mystery prize of a +300% permanent bonus to quest rewards, making a total of 500% with the maximum quest chain of 200.

In other news, stay tuned for our exciting anniversary event on October 26th, Just 1 week to go! We will be announcing all the details in a few days Smiley.

Congratulations wry . You deserve it , so that means the maximum chain bonus is 200% and the tokens/quest depends upon your rank .

Can't wait to know about anniversary event , eagerly waiting.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

wow now I really hate myself for not taking the quests seriously , but didn't imagine that the winner will have 300% permanent bonus  Cheesy
congrats wry you deserve all the best mate . Can't wait for the anniversary , gonna share my amazing experience in bitvest at that time both for my investment and gambling activities

legendary
Thanks to jog4444 again for tipping to rainbot, come to bitvest.io and play the game with us and share the rain Cheesy

Bonus Rain: 1,187,139 tokens!

Still plenty of tokens remaining . Paying out almost ~40k tokens everytime , come chat , have fun and at the same time win tokens Smiley

Congrats to investors for good profits in recent days.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Thanks to jog4444 again for tipping to rainbot, come to bitvest.io and play the game with us and share the rain Cheesy
I noticed some people have been having issues signing up or figuring it out.

If you logged out you see see this in account tab.

Click create account.
Then go down to the bottom of the account tab again and you will see

Input your username and password then click convert to full account.
Wow this was a fast lvl up from N8nathan congrats. I Hope he Is in profit
Unless he won quite a bit before his recent losing runs, he probably isn't in profit. My investment, made less than 2 weeks ago is up over 10% (5x Kelly Investment). Some really large swings recently for investors lately.

Yeah over 10 btc profit in the last 3 days or so.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Unless he won quite a bit before his recent losing runs, he probably isn't in profit. My investment, made less than 2 weeks ago is up over 10% (5x Kelly Investment). Some really large swings recently for investors lately.

Wow this is amazing! Hearing from other peoples comments seems your site is really good. I'll try to play on it later.
Its a good time to join in 10 days is our 1 year anner and we got a bunch planned for you guys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Wow this is amazing! Hearing from other peoples comments seems your site is really good. I'll try to play on it later.
Today was yet another action-packed day thanks to N8snathan's run. Nearly 400 BTC was bet, and N8 was crowned the new #1 bettor! Below you can see just how exciting today's action was, with back and forth swings of several BTC!

Play or invest today at Bitvest!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
Congrats to N8nathan for taking the #1 spot . He is currently in level 17 Smiley

legendary
Congrats to N8nathan for taking the #1 spot . He is currently in level 17 Smiley

The Bonus Rain has been topped off with 1,500,000 tokens.
Jump to: