Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 226. (Read 199785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Wonder how much will be wagered when dice releases. I think 1000 BTC wagered might be nothing then Wink

After dice it would be cool to see many more players and betters, guess we will see soon what happens.
But yeah he/she mostered through it and hit 1k bet pretty quick betting $630,000+ is no joke at all.

Those who don't know bitvest has some pretty cool things planned for the anniversary event.
500% quest payouts, and will likely be more done so keep a look out in the next 24 hours for the start of it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Congratulations to N8SNATHAN for reaching Level 20 First and winning 1 Bitcoin!

Wonder how much will be wagered when dice releases. I think 1000 BTC wagered might be nothing then Wink
Yup already two three  players have reached Level 19 , after the dice launch we can see more action .

LESS THAN A DAY TO GO.

Don't miss out our anniversary event.  
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

legendary

Man that guy bets big! Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

Congrats to N8snathan for becoming the first member to reach Rank 20 .

Seems like a lot has happened since last time I visited the site. Bankroll was under 100 BTC back then and now a whopping 700 BTC... Wonder how much my investment would have made if I left it on site back then
Yes Zod keeps on implementing new things , latest being the daily quest . Coming soon :: DICE. Don't miss this out .

The exact time of our Dice launch will be 00:01 GMT October 26th. At this time we will be taking betting offline for ~15 minutes to deploy Dice and a few other misc. updates.

Less than 24 hours to go , can't wait .
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
The exact time of our Dice launch will be 00:01 GMT October 26th. At this time we will be taking betting offline for ~15 minutes to deploy Dice and a few other misc. updates.

Party partyyyyyyyyyyyy
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Seems like a lot has happened since last time I visited the site. Bankroll was under 100 BTC back then and now a whopping 700 BTC... Wonder how much my investment would have made if I left it on site back then
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

legendary
Check out our video review of Bitvest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0rvo1qb-k

First time playing but managed to double my Bitcoins  Cool
Thank you for your excellent and detailed review of our site. We also wish you the best of luck with your investment Smiley

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Check out our video review of Bitvest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F0rvo1qb-k

Thank you for your excellent and detailed review of our site. We also wish you the best of luck with your investment Smiley
legendary

wow so we will have dice too which means that I will move all my -EV gambling activity to bitvest  Grin
may I know what is the house edge for this ? cause as I remember at the early days of bitvest I asked about dice and I was answered that if you add dice it would be more than 1% house edge to satisfy the investors , also what is the house fee ?

Pretty sure that won't be said till the day of, that's normally how it is.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
wow so we will have dice too which means that I will move all my -EV gambling activity to bitvest  Grin
may I know what is the house edge for this ? cause as I remember at the early days of bitvest I asked about dice and I was answered that if you add dice it would be more than 1% house edge to satisfy the investors , also what is the house fee ?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Is the autoroller going to be usable on this as well?

Yes Smiley

Awesome! This is a huge addition. I've tried to mimic dice using Plinko but it fails, to a great extent. Great to see a native version coming. 6 days!
Jump to: