Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 229. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Sneak Preview (Coming this week!)
Feel free to speculate on what this is Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Yep the max chain is a bit of a mystery.

If this is still a mystery how can we know if there is really max on that chain? We need  numbers so what we are trying to do is a real thing though unless there is no limit. People dont want to do this without any clearance about the max though

Really? I am fine with mystery bonus, higher it goes bigger reward for quest will be. And i am not sure people don't wont to do this because they don't know how big it is, as far as i can see people are doing quests  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congratulations to our investors!
Investor net profit has reached a total of 50 BTC!
Congrats to all the Investors .
Also global invested 691 BTC , almost touching the 700 BTC . Good going Smiley
Could you explain how commission is calculated? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

0.55% (0.87% for roulette, due to larger house edge) of the amount bet is taken for the commission, leaving over 67% of the profits to investors (assuming average luck).

For example, if 100 BTC is bet on Plinko, we will take 0.55 BTC. With 100 BTC bet, statistically investors should profit 1.7 BTC, and 0.55 BTC commission will be paid, resulting in an investor net profit of 1.15 BTC in the average case.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Could you explain how commission is calculated? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.
Congratulations to our investors!
Investor net profit has reached a total of 50 BTC!
Coming Soon:
  • New quests - please leave any suggestions below Smiley
  • A secret update to bring meaning to level colors (blue/green/red level badges)
  • Rainbot updates to increase prizes for those who play with their tokens
  • An awesome anniversary event!
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
the daily quests is really fun to do and I like it so much , but in the first quest there was a quest that asked to claim faucet 8 times  Grin
I mean sure it's not that big problem when you don't have tokens , but at that time I had 700K and I wanted to make it a milly so basically I had to play  to reach it or bust the current token  Grin

maybe something to consider  Smiley

I had this same issue today too.  Going from claiming a number of times to a smaller number of tokens doesn't really fix this. 

Maybe allow one "reroll" of a daily quest or allow the tokens to come from the chat rainbot.

I agree it is a great way to get people to fully explore the site.
the daily quests is really fun to do and I like it so much , but in the first quest there was a quest that asked to claim faucet 8 times  Grin
I mean sure it's not that big problem when you don't have tokens , but at that time I had 700K and I wanted to make it a milly so basically I had to play  to reach it or bust the current token  Grin

We have since reworked the faucet quest to be based on how many tokens are claimed. This doesn't completely address your issue. But it makes the quest a bit shorter overall, especially for higher level users. This quest may be reworked further in the future. We're open to suggestions of how to address making this quest work better for those saving up tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
The bonus will say xxx.x% (max)

One hint for the limit: It's between 15 and 30 days Smiley

So clearly this is going to be a marathon not a sprint.

Might be fun to have a leaderboard or standings update from time to time. 

I agree with Absy, while can pass others up, clear early mover advantage.
legendary

Cool thanks for the hint and since its exponential , I think its around 300% . All take a guess , lets see who is correct .

The daily quest is nice EXCEPT that once you finish the quest, you need to wait till your timer reach "0" before you can proceed with the next one. Well, that's why it is called "DAILY QUEST" but there's one thing I'm sure of, the winner of the event will come the players who started first the quests.

The thing is not everyone restarts their next quest the same time everyday so there is a time to pass people up. Lets say someone loses 6-12 hours of being late daily but you always do it on time
Then you can easily pass people up.
Correct sparked , I started on day one of Quest Release , but I lost 12 hours on day 2 and hence I am way behind of others .
The daily quest is nice EXCEPT that once you finish the quest, you need to wait till your timer reach "0" before you can proceed with the next one. Well, that's why it is called "DAILY QUEST" but there's one thing I'm sure of, the winner of the event will come the players who started first the quests.

The thing is not everyone restarts their next quest the same time everyday so there is a time to pass people up. Lets say someone loses 6-12 hours of being late daily but you always do it on time
Then you can easily pass people up.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Yep the max chain is a bit of a mystery.

If this is still a mystery how can we know if there is really max on that chain? We need  numbers so what we are trying to do is a real thing though unless there is no limit. People dont want to do this without any clearance about the max though
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
legendary
EVENT: The first user to reach the maximum quest chain bonus will receive a special prize which will be a permanent bonus on their account, this bonus may or may not be quest related! Additionally, the winner will receive 2,500,000 tokens!

What is this quest chain? And how long is the chain will be? What i do know is usual quest, after you complete it you can get claim the quest? Any more explanation on this? Thanks
If you complete the daily quest consecutively , without leaving a day gap , the chain bonus keeps on increasing so you get more rewards for completing the quests . It increases exponentially .
Ex : Day 1 , I got 1300 tokens / quest
      Day 2 , I got 1600 tokens / quest ( chain bonus 2% )
      Day 3 , today I will update here after I complete the quest ( chain bonus 6% ) .
I want to register. Give me reflinks plz.
Go to www.bitvest.io .
Jump to: